X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    becuase he is iranian right? pretty sure many other players under 18 played

I think it has to do with his Visa. Maybe he has to be 18 for his contract to be made official and he get his Visa to play there.
    Just taking a wild guess at it as I don't know to many under 18 players of ours that played in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
      I think it has to do with his Visa. Maybe he has to be 18 for his contract to be made official and he get his Visa to play there.
      Just taking a wild guess at it as I don't know to many under 18 players of ours that played in Europe.
      yes because he's iranian. any other euro player dont need visa to play in europe i guess

Comment

Comment

This is wierd as other Asian countries have under 18 talents in many parts of Europe (especially Korea and Japan).

For example look at Seung-Woo Lee - 16 year old Barcelona wonderkid.

Comment

I talked to Ezzatollahi's agent Alireza Paykan today and as said before, as non-EU player below 18 he is not allowed to play in the UEFA Youth League. But he will be eligible from October 1 on and also will be immediately available then.

In fact his participation UEFA Youth League is the main reason why Atletico at the moment refuse to allow Ezzatollahi to travel to the AFC u-19 championship and play for Iran, which they can legally do.

Comment

oh shit! so he can play against Juventus youth squad on oct. 1 ?

Comment

http://en.clubatleticodemadrid.com/n...-to-atletico-b
                Apparently saeid made his debut for atletico B team in a friendly. He was booked in the 87th minute
                Also on his Instagram he posted a picture saying he had his first practice with the A team.

Comment

Comment

What excellent news - training with Atletico Madrid at 18. Thanks MR.
                    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Saeed is putting that work in! Him, Jahanbaksh, Azmoun really are really the reasons to follow Iranian football for the next 10-15 years.

Comment

This shit is sick!! An almost 18 year old Iranian training with the A team of Atletico Madrid!

Comment

Can anyone post his instagaram?

Comment

Ezatollahi: Simeone said welcome to me.
                            http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...AF%D9%81%D8%AA

Main points from the interview:

-Techincal Director told me to go train with the main team.

-We played a friendly game and the technical director was watching, after the match he told me to train with the main team.

-At the beginning of training Simeone said welcome to me and wished me luck.

-Simeone is a excellent manager.

-I trained with the main team after their Champions League match.

-Tiago, Griezmann, Cerci, Raul Garcia, and Raul Jimenez were all present at training and I worked with them.

-Before I watched them on TV, now I am alongside of them.

-I hope with good peformances in the U-21 side, I can return to the main team and play with them.

-I am still waiting for my ITC to play for the U-21 side.

Comment

Mehdi Sharifi, Payam Sadeghian (yes I know they are in Iran but they are very technical and good).

However, I have noticed that Sharifi sucked so bad in U22 matches, but then again so did every player.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                Saeed is putting that work in! Him, Jahanbaksh, Azmoun really are really the reasons to follow Iranian football for the next 10-15 years.
                                The biggest prospect trio of our entire football history!

Comment

Working...
                                X