Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damesh garm. It's preferable that he stays with Atletico instead of playing with Omid.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

^^ probably because he already played in u-19 championship recently and they can't take him away from his club all the time...

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        is good he is playing cause he can play next year in the a atletico team, or even another team, he is young ,i am just surprised why he was not selected by team omid
        Well, he has just broken into a starting role in his club, so it wouldn't have been a good time to pull him away from that and considering that the U teams aren't pausing for FIFA match days.

Comment

They played against a team called " Weston " from USA i believe in a tournament in Barcelona and he played the full 90 minutes. They won 1-0.

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester city and some other teams youth club also are in this tournament.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=214026

Edit: Idk if this has been mentioned before but the title says Athletico Madrid B. Hes on the Junior division squad.
          Last edited by ArminSh; 04-02-2015, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Saeid doing his shit over there!!

Comment

Seems like he trained with the A squad today!!

It looks like him in the photo anyway and he said training with A squad in the caption and khodaro shokr.

https://instagram.com/p/1AVj2hDfJ5/?...saeedezatolahi

Comment

It's very common to see youth players or B-players to join the first team when first team members haven't joined from their national teams or when they arrive later than expected. Good for Saeed, I have really high hopes for this guy.
                Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Yeah also posted on Facebook, is that Diego Simeone?!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    His parenter whom he is passing to also looks like Gabi!

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=214223

Ezatolahi scored the only goal to put athletico in the semi finals of the Barcelona tournament (it says nimeh nahaei and I'm pretty sure that means semi final)

Comment

Eyval Saeed!!

That does look like Diego Simeone watching him ..... great opportunity for him.

Make us proud dash Saeed!

Comment

Simeone thinks like CQ so he is looking for solid, physically strong DMF with great passing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            yuppp is the main team, simone might call him up for a game like champion league or even a league game, he is shining in the junior team ,playing 90 min and scoring and i am sure simone has been informed about him , so that why simone want to see him and check how good he is, i am sure with him scoring in the semi, he will be on the radar more, he is young, tall, can attack,defend,and have a long way to go, good investment from atletico madrid

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              yuppp is the main team, simone might call him up for a game like champion league or even a league game, he is shining in the junior team ,playing 90 min and scoring and i am sure simone has been informed about him , so that why simone want to see him and check how good he is, i am sure with him scoring in the semi, he will be on the radar more, he is young, tall, can attack,defend,and have a long way to go, good investment from atletico madrid
                              I think this is really far stretched

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                I think this is really far stretched
                                Agree. The most we can get from it, is that Diego Simeone has him on the radar, and is aware of who he is and his capabilities. But still, just the fact that he's training with one of the best teams in the world, and their main coach standing meters away from him watching, gives me goosebumps and tears of joy!

Comment

Working...
                                X