Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that Nekounam is going to retire from TM after the Sweden friendly, this guy is his replacement, no doubt. Not Ebrahimi, Haghighi, Rahmani etc Ezzatolahi is the man!

Comment

Comment

I thought I was the only one who kept an eye on Atletico's A-team since Saeid joined their youth team

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          trash-can team Real Madrid with 4-0

Haha Madrid!
          okey, let the butthurt commence

Comment

I've always been a Real Madrid fan but ever since saeid joined atletico I've been following them also. Now everytime they play each other I have a dilemma of who to cheer for. If and when saeid joins their A team and gets play time I will be fully committed to atletico

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
              I've always been a Real Madrid fan but ever since saeid joined atletico I've been following them also. Now everytime they play each other I have a dilemma of who to cheer for. If and when saeid joins their A team and gets play time I will be fully committed to atletico
              Because you're a plastic fan.

Comment

More like cause I want an Iranians team to be successful so he can later on prove himself more in the champions league

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                  More like cause I want an Iranians team to be successful so he can later on prove himself more in the champions league
                  I will ofcourse wish Ezzatollahi all of the success when playing in AM but it doesn't mean I will want them to beat Real Madrid.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    I will ofcourse wish Ezzatollahi all of the success when playing in AM but it doesn't mean I will want them to beat Real Madrid.
                    ok good point I guess I worded my point wrong. I said fully committed to them as in become a big fan but never would I wish for any team to beat Real Madrid

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=205814

Comment

Please don't make me feel bad for my lack of reading Farsi !

Care to translate ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                          Please don't make me feel bad for my lack of reading Farsi !

Care to translate ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          nothing new says he is being considered for invite for team Omid

Comment

Obviously he is also in contention to join the olympic team. Khakpour is keeping an eye on him.
                            عزت*اللهی زیر ذره*بین خاکپور
                            خبرگزاری تسنیم: بازیکن ایرانی تیم امید اتلتیکومادرید زیر نظر کادر فنی تیم امید ایران قرار دارد.
                            printنسخه قابل چاپ
                            به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم، سعید عزت*اللهی، بازیکن ایرانی تیم فوتبال امید اتلتیکومادرید تاکنون در فهرست بازیکنان دعوت شده به اردوی تیم امید ایران حضور نداشته است و از سوی دیگر محمد خاکپور روز گذشته (یکشنبه) در نشست خبری خود تأکید کرد قصد استفاده از تمامی پتانسیل فوتبال ایران را در مرحله انتخابی المپیک دارد.
                            از جمله نفراتی که زیر ذره بین خاکپور قرار گرفته، سعید عزت اللهی است و سرمربی تیم ملی این بازیکن را برای استفاده در مرحله نهایی انتخابی المپیک مدنظر دارد.
                            انتهای پیام/
                            sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                            >-----------------<
                            Marg bar dictator
                            >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                              okey, let the butthurt commence

What was the score again?

Comment

Originally posted by Khashayar R View Post
                                What was the score again?

bro you and you're salty barcelona fan kids dream of success, its understandable that you enjoy our losses morethan your victories. Btw we are still top of the league. Please. Cry me a river.

Comment

Working...
                                X