X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...3465_1027.html

Comment

How funny it would be if he scores his first goal with no Javad there to celebrate with him

Comment

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

What is this, the match might get cancelled?

Edit: well, I can understand if it does get cancelled..

Comment

TODAYS MATCH IS CANCELLED, due to field conditions!!

Comment

^behtar.. Then Nekou and Ansarifard can have a better preparation for the next game
            Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
              ^behtar.. Then Nekou and Ansarifard can have a better preparation for the next game
              I see Ansarifard on his phone in one of the pics, probably texting Nekounam "Javad, bazi cancel shodeh."

Comment

Nekounam arrives in Pamplona Tuesday Morning:

"Nekounam finally returns on Tuesday at 12 am
                Vasiljevic said that "there were problems of bureaucracy" in his return and that "the player is not the culprit"
                02/02/2015

Osasuna sporting director Predrag Vasiljevic, said Monday in El Sadar that Javad Nekounam will finally return to Pamplona Tuesday-one day later than announced by the club-, after landing on a flight from Iran at 12 hours.

Vasiljevic said that influenced "bureaucratic problems" in the back of Iran and that "the player is not guilty". "We have many economic problems and the League asks documents that are difficult to obtain."

Asked about the possibility that this delay recur when Nekounam is called again with your selection, Vasiljevic said "this problem is solved and should not be repeated again""

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...3645_1027.html

Comment

After a delay, Nekounam is now expected back Wednesday morning and will begin Training with the team on Thursday.

"Osasuna now says Nekounam arrive Wednesday

The club said that Iran will land at 12 am in Bilbao and to be trained with the team on Thursday.

The chapter on the return of Javad Nekounam to Pamplona writes his last chapters. Osasuna sporting director Predrag Vasiljevic, said Monday that the player would land in Spain on Tuesday at 12 noon.

However, the player arrived Tuesday and the club reported that Nekounam eventually come to Bilbao on Wednesday, also at 12 hours, to join the training of Osasuna on Thursday.

After being eliminated from the Asian Cup with Iran two weeks ago, the return of Nekounam was extended in time by "bureaucratic problems" with his visa, according to the club, who defended the Iranian Monday in mouth Vasiljevic stating that "The player is not guilty".

These obstacles prevented Nekounam were in Pamplona for the match against Zaragoza, but who could return itself was Karim Ansarifard, who arrived in Pamplona on Friday. On Wednesday, Nekounam Osasuna expected returns and finally Navarre."

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...3876_1027.html

Comment

Nekounam hs returned to Osasuna:

"Javad Nekounam finally landed Wednesday in Bilbao airport at 11.50 am and will train on Thursday with his teammates in Tajonar, according to the club. Nekounam put an end to a bureaucratic journey that has prevented him from returning to Pamplona after being eliminated with Iran in the Asian Cup , which meant that it could not be called up for the match against Zaragoza, who was suspended by snow."

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...3960_1027.html

Comment

Nekounam arrived back in Spain and trained with the team today. After the training session Nekou went to the press room to explain to the media the reasons due to his late arrival. It is understood that more issues arose between Nekou and Osasuna due to money owed to him, unpaid salary and unwillingness to help with his visa issues etc:

"Nekounam: "Osasuna is not doing good things for me, I'm angry"
                      05/02/2015 19:31
                      Jan Urban men have made their last training session this morning before going to the presence Mendizorroza finally Iranian international. Upon completion of the session, the Persian captain has passed press conference to explain the situation that caused the delay.

Javad Nekounam wanted to explain why debt has accumulated to finance. "I do not want to talk much about this issue because it is all bad for Osasuna. I came here and could not not even talk on the phone because I had cut, I blocked all bank accounts ... While here you speak of I do not want to come ? In my contract figure Osasuna have to pay in taxes before 2011. I signed it, but the club does not pay because there is no money and I understand it. But if you do not pay me away to me. Hacienda has caught my account 800,000 euros. Now is empty and if we now 1,000 euros in my account ... will turn to go, "he added.

Finally, the 'Persian prince', confessed to the media that he had received a significant offer that could have caused his departure from the club Navarro in the winter. "I told them if they preferred not pay me, I could go. I understand that there is no money in the club, but I do not want is for people to hurt me without knowing what happens . Hacienda one month I picked up money now, I have spoken a thousand times with the club and I do not want it anymore. If the club believes that my departure can help pay the debt later, but I want to stay at Osasuna and retire here, he concluded. "

http://www.vavel.com/es/futbol/osasu...-enfadado.html

"After his return to Pamplona after participating in the Asian Cup, the player has lambasted the club at a hearing in which the defendant did not do anything for his visa, his son and his family, which prevented before he could return to Pamplona.

If you have returned it was thanks to the intervention of a friend, as has been reported, after what has warned that "if it happens again" does not return to Pamplona. "I stay in Iran."

He has also alluded to his contract, according to which, he said, Osasuna have to take care of their payments to the Treasury, which has done and that has meant that the Treasury will remove your account 800,000 euros, money that has I gained "gradually"."

http://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/201...o-me-ha-pagado

Comment

^ This is very bad news.

I expected more from Osasuna, disappointed in them.

Comment

What does all this mean, that he originally left Spain (years ago) because he owed the tax man 800,000 Euros? And Osasuna was supposed to take care of that on top of his salary this time around?!!!

Sounds a bit fishy to say the least. It looks like they only signed him so that he would come to Spain and the tax authorities could take back what he owed them by cleaning out his account. And since they got that, Osasuna or Spain weren't even interested in giving him a re-entry visa!

Maybe something's getting lost in the translation?!

Comment

Yes it seems Osasuna were too broke to tax his salary and so authorities now took from him.

No doubt Osasuna owes him the money, but that doesn't change the fact all his money is gone for now.

Comment

"Nekounam: "I signed a contract and are not being met"

The Iranian Javad Nekounam Osasuna reported yesterday that the Treasury is not paying their taxes as stated in their contract. "I have a difficult situation because I signed a contract and are not being met. Osasuna is not doing what was agreed and I'm angry. People do not know what happened between the club and myself. Since 2011 and until today I have not earned money" , Nekounam said."

http://www.elperiodicodearagon.com/n...o_1003148.html

Osasunas Presidents response:

"PAMPLONA. The president of CA Osasuna, Luis Sabalza, said that the club recognizes that maintains a monetary debt to the Iranian footballer Javad Nekounam, and satisfy your desire is 'whenever possible'.

The pinko president wanted to clarify some aspects of the contractual status of Persian midfielder after the player has shown today his great anger with the club, which has criticized that "is not doing well" things with him.

Sabalza, in an interview with Cadena SER Pamplona, ​​has stated that it was Patxi Izco who signed the first contract with Iran, in which a specific clause, he has not been included but 'must be' establishing Osasuna it undertook to pay him the amount of income tax.
                              He stated that "the staff required to pay on the income statement is Lord Nekounam, not the club. Finance has embargoed accounts, he had to perceive the player."

"Nekounam had to earn money for his contract, and we claim for unpaid through the AFE, money that is seized by the Treasury, and in this we can do little. Given this fact, the Management Board will sign an acknowledgment of that he will pay the amounts to be withheld Hacienda, there is a document in which this is clear. In January he was to pay 40% and in October 60%. We have not paid because there has been but in this we are, is signed IOU. I can not say more. It is a legal reality, not an opinion. We never said that we have a debt with Nekounam ".

Regarding the anger of the Persian to the management of visa he stated. "I guess it's something we should have done in August, nobody has told me that there were problems, no one has approached me to talk about this since I joined the club I've never talked to nobody Nekounam is addressed to my managers. I can not say if the club has done enough ".

In conclusion, he emphasized that Nekounam Osasuna considered a "valuable, interesting" player, and hopes to meet its obligations to him "whenever possible". "I have no interest in fight with Nekounam."

http://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/201...do-sea-posible
                              Last edited by aenima_8; 02-05-2015, 11:56 PM.

Comment

http://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/201...su-mejor-racha

Comment

Working...
                                X