This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persianfire View Post
    LOL. Even Shojaei did better than him in Segunda Division.
    Shojaei had played in La liga for several seasons, give him time bro.

Comment

Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      They're asking all players involved in Asian Cup and AFCON to leave as they will be gone for over a month and the club is saying they can't do well without them there. Instead they'd rather let them go and bring in new players to cover January
      So why isn't Neku on the list? Clearly they asked this of expendable talent that they feel they can replace with ease.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

if he signed a 2 year contract then Osasuna would just have to hope to find another club (probably in iran or if lucky arabs) to agree terms with player and take him on free transfer..!!
        they obviously dont rate nor want the guy..!!
        I guess all those early weeks of missing action in Osa, with "Fitness excuse" was BS , as i suspected all along...!! i mean he had just come off of CQ's WC prep camp, how dafauq would he have that much fitness problems..??
        My best guess is that he is somewhat TacticallyRetarded..!!?? It takes him a looooooong freaking time to get a hang of coach's game-tactics...!!?
        i mean it took him like forever to figure out what CQ expected of him in TM, & god knows he got millions of chances to get a hang of it and most of the times he seemed lost in scheme and invisible ..!
        he finally found his feet and got into the groove @ TM shortly in the run up to WC and with his transfer to Osa, i thought things were finally starting to look up and now this BS..!!:bs:

highly doubt he would find another Europeans suitor..!! i mean wtf would wanna a struggling Osa reject..??
        i can only fathom iranian teams vying for his services now and if he has a good AC tourney then perhaps some arab teams..!!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          So why isn't Neku on the list? Clearly they asked this of expendable talent that they feel they can replace with ease.

Nekounam is the exception.

Comment

When scoring goals is a teams problem and he hasn't managed to score in the matches he's played and he will be missing up to 5 weeks for the AC, it makes complete sense to want to let him go.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
              When scoring goals is a teams problem and he hasn't managed to score in the matches he's played and he will be missing up to 5 weeks for the AC, it makes complete sense to want to let him go.
              the funny part is he wont start in iran games with gucci and azmoun

Comment

Karim is probably the 3rd choice striker with TM now and rightfully so. Players play based on form, Ansarifard hasn't been impressive for a striker.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                  Karim is probably the 3rd choice striker with TM now and rightfully so. Players play based on form, Ansarifard hasn't been impressive for a striker.
                  Expect him back in the ipl. I dont even see arab teams wanting him.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Re: Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

I watched every minute this kid played and he definitely wasn't bad. He did score some goals and they were ruled unfairly offside as well. Too bad for Karim. This team sucks offensively anyways and couldn't give him decent service. I
                    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      I watched every minute this kid played and he definitely wasn't bad. He did score some goals and they were ruled unfairly offside as well. Too bad for Karim. This team sucks offensively anyways and couldn't give him decent service. I
                      Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                      You are on point. It's becoming so typical, this guy barely played any games and they want him to get out already? What did they expect, that he would score a hattrick every game?

Liga Adelante is a competitive league (undoubtedly the second best 2nd league in Europe after Championship), it takes time for an Iranian player to adapt himself to this level of football. Their other strikers aren't anything special either except for Nino. He is 34 and has many years of La Liga football behind him.

Karim can do well in a decent performing team. He needs midfielders and wingers to feed him the ball properly. He is not a type of player to create chances on his own. Just like Ghoochannejhad.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        You are on point. It's becoming so typical, this guy barely played any games and they want him to get out already? What did they expect, that he would score a hattrick every game?

Liga Adelante is a competitive league (undoubtedly the second best 2nd league in Europe after Championship), it takes time for an Iranian player to adapt himself to this level of football. Their other strikers aren't anything special either except for Nino. He is 34 and has many years of La Liga football behind him.

Karim can do well in a decent performing team. He needs midfielders and wingers to feed him the ball properly. He is not a type of player to create chances on his own. Just like Ghoochannejhad.
                        Well said, agree with everything you have said. Although he can do more work to create chances of his own, he is actually strong and has good dribbling, can't be fully dependant on team mates, especially if he is to play lone striker.
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

"PROTAGONIST | THE IRANIAN WILL ASIA CUP TEAM ANNOUNCES AN IMPROVEMENT IN THE SECOND ROUND
                          JAVIER Saldise - MIKEL SAIZ - Friday, December 26, 2014

Javad Nekounam poses in Tajonar facilities, stone shield next to the entrance.

PAMPLONA - Javad Nekounam left antagonized the Asian Cup because he felt very well in the last meeting in El Sadar against Valladolid, but the consequences of a blow to Miranda and effort before pucelanos took its toll. The midfielder claims to be highly motivated international tournament with his selection but without forgetting Osasuna, announces that computer performance will be better in the second round of the tournament. Nekounam assumes that the ambitious goals of the team at the start of the championship have been resized but ambitious, indicates that should be asked what remains of season game by game and adding victories, said he would not rule thinking climb. Everything a wish for happiness in advance for osasunismo 2015.

His return to Osasuna being a very complicated return plus at institutional, also in football. Are all these problems were expected?

Well, I do not know ... Some problems come because last year when the team fell to second was something very wrong. Personally, either in sports you may be surprised, because if you adopt the decision to return in this situation is because they want to come to change what happens, it's what's up to the players when a position like this is taken. The team will be all that we want, what we are fans, players, coaches and club people in general. We always have to be linked to better things go. So Osasuna will appeal to people."

http://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/201...eremos-la-meta

Comment

I highly doubt this whole thing about Osasuna wanting to let him go is true, that's impossible. If anything they may loan him to somewhere else but even that is highly unlikely.
                            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Osasuna vs Leganes now.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                                Well said, agree with everything you have said. Although he can do more work to create chances of his own, he is actually strong and has good dribbling, can't be fully dependant on team mates, especially if he is to play lone striker.
                                een
                                based on the one game i saw him @ osa..!!
                                He needs to improve his Work-Rate off the ball drastically to get some love back from the club..!!

Reza didnt score the first 2 wc games and vs SK friendly either, but he worked his asss off and forced alot of turn over and headaches for the opposing defenders and was instrumental in our teams relative success in those games..!!
                                Karim freaking disappear all so often in the whole scheme of the game, and becomes relatively invisible watching on TV, cause he is no where near the action..!!
                                granted Osa badly lacking in Central Playmaking role and providing decent service to their attackers, but thats no excuse to just wonder upfield and not make a bigger effort to make chances for yourself and to make yourself available for an easier transition game..!!

coupled that with the Fact that he missed quiet a few weeks early in the season due to fitness, and now leaving the already shallow squad for 5weeks or more to ride bench at AC, i really think Osa's reaction is a reasonable one..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X