X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-3 for Osasuna!!

Comment

min 82 3-3, Lugo score on a f'kin penalty!

Comment

Fucking shit, 4-3 for Lugo min. 88...

Comment

FT 4-3 for Lugo..
          Osasuna now 11t with only 8 points after 6 matches. Time to unleash Karim!!

Comment

Very unlucky results for Osasuna so far, 2 of their loses could have easily been draws or wins. Conceding 4 goals back to back makes me wonder if their defense can allow them to compete for promotion.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Bodo Karim
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Can this serve as a reminder that all the hype around Ansarifard getting offers from Dortmund and Everton is all, indeed, hype?

We can't escape the reality that is our horrible fitness levels.
                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Goals:

Highlights:

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                    Can this serve as a reminder that all the hype around Ansarifard getting offers from Dortmund and Everton is all, indeed, hype?

We can't escape the reality that is our horrible fitness levels.
                    Yes and no at the same time.

I can 100% confirm that he did have serious interest from bundesliga clubs! not necessarily Dortmund! but there were teams in the top tier that had a heavy interest in him and did make a small offer to him.

What you did hit the nail in the head with is his fitness level....clearly lacking very much contrary to what many/most ppl thought after seeing him in the PGL last season. He looked really sharp and speedy but I guess that was just for PGL standards!
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

For as bad shape as many Iranian players are in, they are not in such bad shape that they can't make it after 1 month of training!
                      Keep in mind Nekounam has essentially had the same training the past 3 months as Ansarifard and he's older too.

Comment

Re: Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Its probably tactical, relax guys, it's still better than IPL. Ansarifard hit his max potential there a long time ago.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Sv: Nekounam & Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Work hard, or go home!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            For as bad shape as many Iranian players are in, they are not in such bad shape that they can't make it after 1 month of training!
                            Keep in mind Nekounam has essentially had the same training the past 3 months as Ansarifard and he's older too.
                            or maybe Osasuna bought Ansarifard for bench warming purposes. they needed a backup forward and that is what they got, a back up forward.
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Maybe they want him to be 120% ready, so he can go beast mode with the goals? I'm serious..

Comment

i do notice a difference in his leg muscles, they were bigger before but their getting smaller every picture i see him train!

Comment

Working...
                                X