• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nekounam speaks Spanish ? He is a fast learner

Comment

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
      Nekounam speaks Spanish ? He is a fast learner
      He played in Osasuna from 2006-2012, where have you been? Sleeping? Why shouldnt he remember it after living there for 6 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        He played in Osasuna from 2006-2012, where have you been? Sleeping? Why shouldnt he remember it after living there for 6 years?
        I know very well that he has been there 6,7 years now mate. There are only few (football players) who speak like that as Nekou does, so i was a bit surprised. Good for him though.

Comment

It is nice to see that he seems to speak fluent spanish. Even though he lived there 6 years nobody says he had to learn the language. But he spent the time and energy necessary to do so and he has to be complimented for the effort.
          sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
          >-----------------<
          Marg bar dictator
          >-----------------<

Comment

Re: Nekounam &amp; Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

I know very well that he has been there 6,7 years now mate. There are only few (football players) who speak like that as Nekou does, so i was a bit surprised. Good for him though.
            Most football players are made to take language lessons by their club...

Comment

Nekounam &amp; Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Actually most football players learn the language after living even 3-4 years there. Neko is not far from even obtaining the Spanish citizenship, you at least have to think that he has to speak fluently But Masoud speaks clearly better than him btw with much better accent too since around 2013, when he had played less years than Javad in Spain at that moment, just to show you that everyone is different when it comes to learning languages

Comment

^ Masoud was practically Spanish, spoke that language like crazy, also looked like one with all that tan

Comment

^ Masoud was practically Spanish, spoke that language like crazy, also looked like one with all that tan
                  Spanish people are not tan, they are pasty as hell, latinamericans are a different story

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...6093_1027.html

Nekounam selected for tomorrows game as usual. Ansarifard not selected yet again:http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...6104_1027.html
                    Last edited by aenima_8; 09-20-2014, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Nekounam &amp; Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

From what it looks like for now I'd guess that they will loan Ansarifard soon if it continues this way, he is basically even never on the bench. Worrying

Comment

Is he eating mcdonalds everyday or something

Comment

AW: Nekounam &amp; Ansarifard @ Osasuna | 2014-2015

Don't be so impatient. He missed the whole preseason training plus he never played in Europe before and needs to adapt to the intensity of the training.

Comment

Like I said, this shows that although this is the 2nd division of Spain we should not underestimate the strength of this league.

Comment

Hoping to see Karim play Along side nekounam soon
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Nekounam learning Spanish is nothing. Ali Daei learning English is nothing. Ali Karimi learning German, now that is something

راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                                X