This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    Good for him, but honestly, after his awful season, who in Europe with their mind intact would sign him? Unless they see potential in him from his years back in IPL.
    TBH Osasuna as a whole had a awful season, Karim was unlucky not to score. The boy put in hustle when he had play time though.

Comment

Good for him, but honestly, after his awful season, who in Europe with their mind intact would sign him? Unless they see potential in him from his years back in IPL.
      my sunday league is in need of a striker

Comment

The minutes he played with Osasuna showed flashes of how good he can be despite not scoring, and he is a regular TM call up so that may be decisive for clubs to get him.

Final chance to show what he can. Europe or another Arash Borhani in the making.

Comment

True, I guess he deserves a second shot, it's just not usual to see Iranian players get one, even if they perform good lol.

Comment

Good for Karim. He didn't allow one season to get his spirits down.

If he truly stays in Europe and takes another crack at success then my respect for him will go even higher.

Chin up, high spirits, high energy, and try again. He has got plenty of people rooting for him!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              The minutes he played with Osasuna showed flashes of how good he can be despite not scoring, and he is a regular TM call up so that may be decisive for clubs to get him.

Final chance to show what he can. Europe or another Arash Borhani in the making.
              I am afraid he will be another Rasoul Khatibi in making!

Comment

So no official news on Ansarifard??

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  So no official news on Ansarifard??
                  Yeah, as there is not big football match these days in Spain, he went to a spanish cinema to watch Jurassic park 3D.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Yeah, as there is not big football match these days in Spain, he went to a spanish cinema to watch Jurassic park 3D.

Comment

http://www.vavel.com/es/futbol/osasu...-el-saipa.html
                      ^They say something about Ansarifard too, as my spanish is super bad and I am happy that I could drop it in school, I can't translate it :P
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                        http://www.vavel.com/es/futbol/osasu...-el-saipa.html
                        ^They say something about Ansarifard too, as my spanish is super bad and I am happy that I could drop it in school, I can't translate it :P
                        Just says Karim is also looking for a team and has not found one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

http://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/201...n-asier-riesgo

This says that ansarifard has interest from a Romanian team. No mention of the name but maybe it's steau Bucharest who has interest in him a few years back. They are currently in the third round of the champions league.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=238328

Apparently mr zero goals is also mr popular as its claimed that ansarifard has offers from Russia, Portugal, and Romania

Comment

Mr Zero goals wasn't worse than Balotelli to be honest. He does have potential, so does balotelli but both had a super crappy season

Comment

Working...
                                X