Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, two subs no Karim, but Neko off. I'm out.

Comment

Nekounam subbed off in the 45th minute.

Comment

karim in
        Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Pas dige waghteshe ye gol bezane...khoda az dahanam beshnave
          Season is ending not scoring one single goal in something like 20 appereances will be emberassing.

Comment

FT: 2-1

Comment

Damn is just saw this is already his 17th appereance and he has not even 1 assist!! His stats are simply horrible. Hell be lucky to find another Liga Adelante team.

Comment

On the bright side his name will be remember in Osasuna for years I guess? Karim will be lucky to even find an IPL or Qatari team with this form, let alone a Liga Adelante one

Comment

Osasuna lost 1-2.. It's not looking good. Karim had the ball once or twice and didn't handle it very well. He's not good a as sub, he's that kind of player who needs a hole game to get on fire
                  Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Nekounam training prior to the Las Palmas match and during the game:

Comment

Ansarifard has been left out of the squad prior to their match this weekend. Nekounam has been included:

"Enrique Martin Monreal Friday left out of the squad for Osasuna against Leganes to Cadamuro, Ansarifard and Merino, the three technical decision."

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...2633_1027.html

"Martin, who has been left out of the squad to professional Liassine Cadamuro, Mikel Merino and Karim Ansarifard commented leading to Leganes "to people who are in the best tune" and that his "time map" is only "People involved and have survival instinct.""

http://www.lavanguardia.com/deportes...#ixzz3asYyIE1U

Comment

Both Nekounam and Ansarifard not included in todays squad against Leganes! I am not sure what the new coach is doing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Both Nekounam and Ansarifard not included in todays squad against Leganes! I am not sure what the new coach is doing at all.
                          Mate, would you include someone in the squad if he hasn't scored or assisted in 16 games!? Let's be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                            Mate, would you include someone in the squad if he hasn't scored or assisted in 16 games!? Let's be fair.
                            Well I have three games where I need to score goals so to not include a striker is bollocks.

And I really don't understand Nekounam's exclusion from the squad. He made one fuck-up last week but has been their most solid player throughout the entire season.

Comment

baba stop blaming coaches, confidence, fitness, sun and the moon and blah blah blah ..!!
                              why cant you guys admit that He is simply OverRated and Just Not that good..??

this is the 3rd coach in Osa this year alone, who has given him a fair chance to prove his worth and he has simply Failed to meet the expectations..!!
                              its really bad news when you dont even make the playing squad, as desperate as Osa is on offense..!!
                              my guess is that the Club desperately want Rid of him and dropping him from the playing squad is clearly frustrating him and throwing hints at him to give up on his 2nd year of contract and hit the road..!!?

he should give the Osa mgnt the Beelakh and stay put and force them to dissolve his contract and pay the fine$ or transfer him elsewhere in EU...!! Like Zjoon said he'd be lucky to find even an iranian or arab team to match his current contract with this form ..!!

a small outside chance for him to pull himself out of his current slump is is also scoring some goals in TM in early WCQ rounds vs some tokhmy opponents..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                baba stop blaming coaches, confidence, fitness, sun and the moon and blah blah blah ..!!
                                why cant you guys admit that He is simply OverRated and Just Not that good..??

this is the 3rd coach in Osa this year alone, who has given him a fair chance to prove his worth and he has simply Failed to meet the expectations..!!
                                its really bad news when you dont even make the playing squad, as desperate as Osa is on offense..!!
                                my guess is that the Club desperately want Rid of him and dropping him from the playing squad is clearly frustrating him and throwing hints at him to give up on his 2nd year of contract and hit the road..!!?

he should give the Osa mgnt the Beelakh and stay put and force them to dissolve his contract and pay the fine$ or transfer him elsewhere in EU...!! Like Zjoon said he'd be lucky to find even an iranian or arab team to match his current contract with this form ..!!

a small outside chance for him to pull himself out of his current slump is is also scoring some goals in TM in early WCQ rounds vs some tokhmy opponents..!!
                                I must agree. We all had high hopes for him, and we and Osa thought he would be the new Masoud in Spain, but unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                X