X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Is this game being broadcast?
    I am not sure bro, I checked livesoccertv.com but there is no channel listed. I'm sure our Dutch friends Will let us know soon. I would assume, since it is a pretty big match that they should broadcast this one. I'm hoping it will be broadcasted and to watch this one as it will be one of the more exciting matchups NEC will face this season.

Comment

Re: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
      I am not sure bro, I checked livesoccertv.com but there is no channel listed. I'm sure our Dutch friends Will let us know soon. I would assume, since it is a pretty big match that they should broadcast this one. I'm hoping it will be broadcasted and to watch this one as it will be one of the more exciting matchups NEC will face this season.
      Yes, foxsports wil broadcast it.

Comment

This game will be broadcasted. It's the most prestigious game in the league because NEC is 1st and Roda 2nd, the outcome of this game pretty much determines who has the most chance of bouncing back to Eredivisie. Both clubs were relegated last season with only 1 point difference so I expect an intense game. 14.000 tickets have been sold, this is a record for a 2nd division league game in Holland.

I can't stress enough how important this away-game is, anything less than a win is a failure for NEC. They need a victory here to make their first place more safe, if they do so they will be 6 points in front of Roda, if not then Roda comes very close and any slip can cost them the 1st place.

For those who forgot what happened last season:

Comment

http://www.football-oranje.com/eerst...-nec-nijmegen/

Comment

Roda JC vs N.E.C.
            Friday, December 12, 2014
            Kickoff: 20:00 CET
            http://www.sbs6.nl/programmas/jupile...-speelronde-17
            sigpic

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

You simply gotta Love Alireza for his attitude. He is such a professional. I wish we had more like him attitude wise. I hope he stays healthy and makes us and himself happy in the future. Thank you NEC for scouting this gem and thanks to all unmentioned people behind the curtain who were involved in his case.

This guy can be a legend in future for Iran. I blame gay restrictions which makes it impossible to watch games outside of NL. How the fuck should CQ notice him and his performance at NEC then?

I am sure our TM can learn a bit from NEC. The unbeaten record is a proof that they are obviously doing something right.
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Hope he stays in NEC next year. This place and these fans have become home for him and he's growing into a big player. When he's older and more experienced it will be time for him to make a bigger move, damesh garm.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

nec game tommrow?will jahanbakash play?any good link for tm game?

Comment

He needs to shine in Asian games with TM in this coming January 2015.

Comment

Anyone could provide a link to this game, it would be great! 😄
                      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Jahanbakhsh is a true polyglot, he speaks Persian, Gilaki, English and now a little dutch.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          Jahanbakhsh is a true polyglot, he speaks Persian, Gilaki, English and now a little dutch.
                          Dameh madar pedari keh hamchin pesario baar ovordan! Kheily pesareh maahi miad! Khosh barkhord, herfei, and very humble human being, somewhat a rare breed in new Iranian generation. Truly proud of him!
                          sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
                            Anyone could provide a link to this game, it would be great! 😄
                            i will post one before the game

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              i will post one before the game
                              Baa sepaseh caravan Agha Kiarash!
                              sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?...24&part=sports

Comment

Working...
                                X