This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    It's obvious NEC will want to sell him if he only has one year left on his contract.

If he stays on, it will mean he will leave free afterwards.

I'd imagine NEC is a club that can do with AJ transfer money so they will want to get the most money out of him in the upcoming transfer window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jahanbakhsh's transfer can single handily help NEC out of the debts they have, just to give you an idea of the benefits they will make if they sell him this summer.

Comment

NEC will definitely not wait for free transfer. They can make money from him and they need the money.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

NEC Nijmegen 2-0 De Graafschap

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          NEC will definitely not wait for free transfer. They can make money from him and they need the money.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
          true and he is 2 million, he is not cheap,also the club ,player can make good money,i hope he go to a good team ,celtic is good, or even anderlect

Comment

Does anyone know what their salary cap is in NEC? the only way he could possibly stay is to get a massive contract extension which I doubt they could afford otherwise there is no way they would keep him and let him go for free next year. Either way we could be sure that he will be in one of the top divisions of European football next year which Azmun aside would make him one of our two outfield players in the top divisions
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Why weren't he in the squad today?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Why weren't he in the squad today?
                Knee injury

Comment

according to transfermarkt, he is expected to be back on apr 19
                  http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/alire...spieler/213268

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                    Don't be so naive.. I'm sure he's fine, probably just a minor injury if anything at all
                    Now, I am not sure about what you said!

First injury he lost one match on March 9.
                    Played 4 matches and again injury came back and he lost 3 more matches

He needs to be careful, just like PAG who got himself in trouble now. They both need to play a little bit more protective. Knee injuries are not minor issues. This may effect his transfer to a better club. I hope that's not the case otherwise it will be a major setback for him.

One more Knee injury and JB will be out of form for some months, perhaps even loses the WC qualifiers at summer.

Comment

According to De Gelderlander, he is not going to play anymore for the remainder of the season.

Looks like his injury is more severe than we thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        According to De Gelderlander, he is not going to play anymore for the remainder of the season.

Looks like his injury is more severe than we thought.
                        It can be this case or NEC doesn't want to risk his transfer with another possible injury in remainder of the season. Now that they have promoted to Eredivisie automatically they are letting some of their younger players to play while keeping their assets protected. In mean time JB recovers and they can close a profitable deal on his transfer. They have already gave him more than what-he-deserved hype during the season to gain some capital. JB is good RW but not as much as NEC tries to picture. Limbombe is doing the same thing in LW but getting paid less (800k euro). Santos is scoring left and right with 21 goals and 9 assists but only getting 350k euro. Ars scored 27 and assisted 7 and is paid 500k euro. Both Limbombe and JB are for marketing and transfer income while they are both playing well for NEC.

NEC has already hired or have JB and Limbombe replacements (Paco Van Moorsel and Jasper Waalkens/Santos).

Comment

Just a list of interested clubs based on the previous posts here:

1.FC Twente (Eredivisie, Netherlands)
                          2.Celtic (Premiership, Scotland)
                          3.Anderlecht (Jupiler Pro League, Belgium)
                          4.Club Brugge (Jupiler Pro League, Belgium)
                          5.Standard Liege (Jupiler Pro League, Belgium)
                          6.Norwich City (Championship, England)
                          Possible future transfer of JB:

1. FC Twente:
                          They have 3 RWs.
                          A. BILAL OULD-CHIKH: A Dutch U19 member with 10 caps and 1 goal (17, 170 h). A promising teenager with 1 goal and 4 assist so far for Twente.
                          B. JESUS CORONA: A Mexican NT member with 1 cap and no goals (22, 173 h). An impressive RW with 11 goals and 5 assists for Twente. Coming back from an injury.
                          C. Kasper Kusk: A Danish NT member with 8 caps and no goals (23, 180 h). An average RW/Striker with 3 goals and 2 assists so far.

JB will be a second choice after Jesus Corona, if he joins the club

2. Celtic:
                          They have two RMF/RW with couple of LW who can play RW also (one with impressive result)
                          A. CALLUM MCGREGOR: A former Scottish U21 member with 4 caps and 1 goal (21, 178 h). He is an average RW with 5 goals and 3 assists so far.
                          B. JAMES FORREST: A Scottish NT member with 9 caps and no goal (23, 175 h). He looks average with 3 goals and 3 assists.
                          C. GARY MACKAY-STEVEN: A Scottish NT member with 1 cap no goal (24, 175 h). He is a good LW who can play RW with 8 goals and 11 assists.

Clearly, JB will be the first choice if he join this club and can compete in physical Scottish league.

3. Anderlecht:JB will be competing with both for a position. None of them look weak

4. Club Brugge:
                          Their RW Felipe Gedoz(21age, 177 height) is a member of Brazil U23 team (2 caps (1 goal)). He has been good with 10 goals and 10 assists but he is currently injured and is predicted to recover until next month.

He will be competing hard with a good RW if Gedoz comes back from injury in good shape otherwise he will be the second choice.

5. Standard LiegeHe will be the second choice after Congolese Mujangi Bia and will be competing with Moroccan Carcela.

6. Norwich City:
                          They have 3 RWs/RMF.
                          A. CONOR MCGRANDLES: A bellow average young RW with 1 goal and 6 assists for Norwich so far (19, 183 y).
                          B. NATHAN REDMOND: A former English U21 member with 20 caps and 5 goals (21, 173 h). He seems a promising young RW with 4 goals and 8 assists.
                          C. ELLIOTT BENNETT: A Jamaican NT member with no cap (26, 179 h). Just came back from a loan last December and has 1 assist so far. He looks below average.

If JB joins this team he will be fighting for first position with Redmond while Redmond has the upper hand at the moment.

Considering all teams and their players JB has the best condition if he joins this two teams in priority order

1. Celtic : Can start as first choice RW (position wise)

2. Norwich City: Can be a clear second choice while competing for first choice position. Norwich City has a good chance to promote to English Premier League next season. (possibility of playing in premier league)

Comment

I am personally not a fan of him joining Norwich City.

Alireza needs a stable club to grow. Anderlecht and Celtic are healthy top teams who are title contenders every season. They have more space for Alireza to shine since they are not in relegation problems.

I hope he stays far away from the relegation zone of the Premier League. Too much of a headache and he won't get the opportunity to play CL.

Comment

I am personally not a fan of him joining Norwich City.

Alireza needs a stable club to grow. Anderlecht and Celtic are healthy top teams who are title contenders every season. They have more space for Alireza to shine since they are not in relegation problems.

I hope he stays far away from the relegation zone of the Premier League. Too much of a headache and he won't get the opportunity to play CL.
                              Anderlecht has an impressive squad. Just take a look at the names and big contracts plus the qualify of their players. JB should work hard for a first position there. The only problem is that Belgium league is crappy. Between Belgium and Scotland which one do you think is better? I think both leagues are lower than Eredivisie. Norwich will be playing in Premier league most likely in next season. That will be a good opportunity for him to shine but the relegation problem can come with some negativity, too! Let us hope he get better offers. PSV offer will be the perfect one but I doubt. I think JB will join Celtic if there is no more offer for him.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                Anderlecht has an impressive squad. Just take a look at the names and big contracts plus the qualify of their players. JB should work hard for a first position there. The only problem is that Belgium league is crappy. Between Belgium and Scotland which one do you think is better? I think both leagues are lower than Eredivisie. Norwich will be playing in Premier league most likely in next season. That will be a good opportunity for him to shine but the relegation problem can come with some negativity, too! Let us hope he get better offers. PSV offer will be the perfect one but I doubt. I think JB will join Celtic if there is no more offer for him.
                                According to UEFA coefficients, the Belgian league is ranked the 10th best league of Europe, one position below The Netherlands who are 9th.

Currently I would say the two leagues are equally good, the top teams of The Netherlands slightly better than the Belgian ones.

If Jahanbakhsh joins Anderlecht, it is a good move. He will directly play in the Champions League since being champion in Belgium gives you one spot for the group stages. Champions League experience is very vital to a young player like Jahanbakhsh. The level of the opponents will be the same like what he would see on World Cup. Camp Nou, San Siro, Wembley..

Unlike Celtic, who have to play in the qualifying round to reach the Champions League. Scottish league is obviously way weaker than Belgium and The Netherlands (ranked 23th), so I think Alireza should take the Anderlecht offer if he has it. Scottish league is ranked below Croatia, Austria and even Cyprus.

The problem is that he most likely does not have any offers from Dutch top clubs for some strange reason. I think it's because they don't want to pay the asked transfer money for a 2nd division player although he has proven to be Eredivisie material. His salary also might be a problem since he has a non-EU status (he's not European). This means any club has to pay him 500.000 yearly at very minimum. For a Dutch club, this is a very high salary you give to a 21 year old player who only played one season Eredivisie and only very few can afford it (Ajax, PSV and maybe Feyenoord).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_co...urrent_ranking

Comment

Working...
                                X