Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Alireza and NEC! What a great season!

I think its wise to stay one more season with them. You can tell how comfortable he is playing with NEC and not only was he their best player - he was easily one of the leagues top players this season

The best thing for a young player is never to rush a move - once you go to a bigger club and you dont play well , most likely you wont get good offers for a while. He can stay and improve and help NEC stay in Eresdivisie thus getting more attractive offers by end of next season.!
    Last edited by ArminSh; 04-03-2015, 06:03 PM.

Comment

"Alireza Jahanbakhsh celebrates on water
      NIJMEGEN - Beer and champagne flowed in abundance in De Goffert, but the alcohol ignores the Iranian star player Alireza Jahanbakhsh.
      "I do not drink, I celebrate the feast on water and amusing myself really. Everyone deserves this. I'm so happy. We are champions and that is so important for this club. If you compare this with a year ago, is now all complete opposite. The atmosphere is superb. "
      Then Jahanbakhsh skips upside by Jeffrey Leiwakabessy. "That old man is crazy. He's always so much atmosphere. This is the championship of the team and the staff. Amazing.""

http://www.omroepgelderland.nl/web/n...m#.VR9skxPF-5I

Comment

Congrats to all N.E.C. fans. This is absolutely one of the clubs I love dearly for its great people and football fans, as well as its amazing and most genuine club management. ARJ must have had one of his best experiences of his entire life there with this team and the lovely people of the city. Us Iranian football fans surely enjoyed watching him play and shine with N.E.C. our hearts pounded along with every local N.E.C. football fans throughout both seasons.

I for one would like to see ARJ stay with N.E.C. for at least one more season, he has well gelled together with the entire team, he has earned his regular starter in the lineup, he is loved and cherished by the club's football fans, he thoroughly seems happy (You can feel it), more importantly, next season the club will play in Eresdivisie and there is where he can showcase his talent, thus getting the best exposure.

I am afraid it's a bit too soon for him to get transferred to a big club, where he will most likely get benched for the most part, and who knows how much chance he may get to prove his talent and merit.

I say stay with N.E.C. at least one more season!

Comment

Crazy celebrations

https://youtu.be/k6kZ2imz1QE

https://youtu.be/VPokouwfCG4

Comment

Well, first of all, thanks for all the congratulations.

Yesterday, it was celebrated in the city. First the players went to the city hall, and afterwards to the Wedren, a square, where 15.000 fans were waiting to honour the players. Here are some pictures.
            Alireza on the bus, which is going from the stadium to the city centre.

No Alireza, but the market square filled with fans (and this wasn't the square with 15.000 people, as you can see). Just a nice view of the city :bs:

Alireza has found a new carreer

In the city hall

In front of the city hall

Alireza with the crowd on the background

Alireza together with the coach Ruud Brood and the topscorer Sjoerd Ars

Two of the biggest heroes of N.E.C.: Alireza and Kevin Conboy

And here a video:

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
              Every time a team promotes to the main league, I'm reminded of Majid Pishyar. What a legend.

I haven't laughed so much in ages.

Comment

KAMPIOENS, KAMPIOENS
                Olay , OOlay , Olay

koongrats to all NEC fans..!!

Comment

Congrats to our two dedicated members NEC is ok and gijscoman, all iranians are very happy to see NEC back in the eredivise where they rightfully deserve to be. I have a great feeling about next season for this team and I hope Alireza stays for at least one more year.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Congrats to NEC and its fans! After this season is over i think Alireza will leave NEC. As always there will be rumours that some teams are after him. But as usual, suddenly out of nowhere he will sign with a team we even didnt know was interested in him.

Comment

Not that it really matters, however, it is matchday in the Jupiler League!

FC Oss - N.E.C.
                      Monday, April 6, 2015
                      Kickoff: 14:30 CET
                      (this game will not be televised live)

Warning: if you are celebrating a championship please be careful, somebody may jump on your back !!!

The King of the Assist and The Invisible Man from Venezuela in action:

The highlights of N.E.C. vs Sparta as shown on SBS6 (as of 00:25):
                      http://www.sbs6.nl/programmas/jupile...e-3-april-2015

Happy to be back in the Eredivisie !!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Goalscorer Santos and Jahanbakhsh:

Comment

Congrats to NEC. NEC fans from netherlands, I have a question. Do you think NEC will need to buy better players for eredivisie? The attack looks potent but I fear the defense will crumble again.
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            Congrats to NEC. NEC fans from netherlands, I have a question. Do you think NEC will need to buy better players for eredivisie? The attack looks potent but I fear the defense will crumble again.
                            The last few years, clubs that promoted normally didn't have to buy a lot of new players.
                            I think that in the attack and on the midfield, N.E.C. will only buy new players, to replace players that leave after this season. And maybe one or two players as substitutes.
                            In the defence a lot of players are leaving: Leiwakabessy probably won't be able anymore to play on this level. Conboy, Disveld and Haitz will leave and Appiah and Gravenbeek haven't gotten a new contract, although this might happen later. And it is possible that Van Eijden and Elders leave. In the worst case scenario, no defenders will be left after this season. But I think that Appiah, Van Eijden and Gravenbeek will stay, which means N.E.C. will have to focus on the left side of the defence.
                            The crumbling of the defence last year didn't have a lot to do with the quality of the players, but more with the fact that the players weren't a team. In interviews with players this becomes very clear. This year they are a team and next year hopefully too.

Still, it might very well be possible that N.E.C. will get more new players. Marcel Boekhoorn, one of the richest persons of the Netherlands and a fan of N.E.C., who helped N.E.C. financially to get Alireza to the Netherlands, said that N.E.C. will end in the top 9 next year. But I think he said that after a few drinks, so I don't take it too seriously. But what it does mean, is that he will probably keep on investing in N.E.C., which could mean a few things: new players or a bigger stadium. But that would be the best case scenario. I think N.E.C. will end 12th or 13th next year.

Comment

the lineups were announced on facebook and there was no AJ starting or on bench.

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
                                the lineups were announced on facebook and there was no AJ starting or on bench.
                                I suppose they will bring their B players from now on just to give them playing time since they are already promoted.

Ars and Conboy out as well

Comment

Working...
                                X