• Time
  • Show
Clear All

jb.jpg

Comment

Fans storming the field celebrating with JB

Comment

Comment

The coach Ruud Brood is praising Jahanbakhsh saying that he has been the best player of the Jupiler League. He is a very special player and watching his goals I can conclude he is the reason why we are here.

Jahanbakhsh also admitted that he didn't play well this match but the championship has been the best moment of his career so far. He is very happy he told the interviewer.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/NECNijmegen...866557/?type=1

Comment

It'll be very hard for JB to leave NEC after this great moment in his career, wouldn't be surprised at all if he stays despite attracting offers from bigger clubs in holland and abroad.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

More videos

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                  It'll be very hard for JB to leave NEC after this great moment in his career, wouldn't be surprised at all if he stays despite attracting offers from bigger clubs in holland and abroad.
                  It only makes sense for NEC to let him go, if they decide to keep him they would make a huge mistake because he can leave transfer free when a club picks him up. Now they can ask a lot of money they can use to fix their debts, I say it's a win-win situation for NEC and JB to let him go after this season. NEC will be financially healthy again and JB can focus on his personal development.

Comment

Well done N.E.C. they kicked ass this season! hoping they can keep their form in the Eredivisie where they clearly belong, and well done JB for his great season and making us proud, looking forward to see where he ends up
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                      Well done N.E.C. they kicked ass this season! hoping they can keep their form in the Eredivisie where they clearly belong, and well done JB for his great season and making us proud, looking forward to see where he ends up
                      It seems NEC is losing its best striker, JB and Limbombe. They were 90% of the force behind NEC championship. Without them NEC will be financially well but quality wise unclear!

Comment

Regardless of whether he stays, I'll always have a soft spot for NEC. What a great club!

Comment

Comment

Translated from: http://www.goal.com/nl/news/717/jupi...k-ben-gebleven

Ruud Brood has geflikt. The trainer pointed NEC this season the way to the Premier League, with the reward the championship in the Jupiler League.

"I am extremely proud of. Not only on the players and the staff, but on the whole club," said a euphoric Bread for FOX Sports cameras. "There are so many here real club of people who have seen everything. If you come back after relegation last year than in this way, it makes you really something."

"We have been coming here a lot of emotions and that makes sense. It really enjoy now in this environment," said Bread, who praises his success team for this achievement. "We had every week the favorites, but are thus handled fine. If you at such an early stage champion, that's only reason for a nice party."

Alireza Jahanbakhsh was euphoric afterwards. FOX Sports as he stood to speak, he was embraced by Bread. The Iranian is the best player currently walking around in the Jupiler League. "So beautiful that I can give something back to the fans after relegation last season. Glad I stayed," said Jahanbakhsh.

"We have been one group '

For Jeffrey Leiwakabessy was party extra special. NEC's youth product at the end of last season crying in the Goffert. Tonight he will enjoy and he explained was the revelry it with his camera. "Now I'm standing here with a completely different feeling," said the 34-year-old left back.

"When we were at halftime 3-0, now we honor here a good season. We have shown that we are a team, we have been one group. That was the key," said Leiwakabessy.
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Every time a team promotes to the main league, I'm reminded of Majid Pishyar. What a legend.

Comment

NEC's website

Comment

Working...
                                X