X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N.E.C. - Sparta
    Friday, April 3, 2015
    Kickoff: 20:00 CET
    th promotion to the Eredivisie (1967, 1975, 1985, 1989, 1994 and 2015).Three times N.E.C. won the playoffs and once, when the playoffs did not yet exist, N.E.C. finished second in the league table. Only once, in 1975, we actually were the champions of the second league. Assuming that nothing goes wrong tomorrow we will win the title in the second league for the second time in the history of the club.
    sigpic

Comment

Interview with Deila about signing potentials including ARJ.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/c...-danny-wilson/

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
      I'd rather see him playing another season with NEC in Eredivise, where he can establish himself in dutch topflight and perhaps attract interest from a better league than scottish or belgian which are by no means superior to the dutch.

It would also help NEC who have given a lot to Alireza so far.
      Iranian players unfortunately do not have the luxury of wait and see. If a chance comes, take it...from what we have learned with our Euro based players, an offer might be once and a lifetime chance. He owes NEC nothing...if anything NEC has really blocked his progress with their high asking price for him...the second best Erdisvie player of the year should not be playing in the second division.
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I hope NEC pulls a sishtayee (6-0) on Sparta Rotterdam, as a payback for last year!

Comment

Live stream: http://www.onsball.com/2015/04/nec-n...rotterdam.html

Comment

Alireza with a good start

Comment

Alireza should have had a assist

Comment

aj with a great ground cross that ars and santos could have easily (100% made) but missed!

Comment

boring first half

Comment

Just woke up from my sleep because of the commercials.

What a boring 1st half.

Comment

Lol the dutch commentator said: "Iran played a game against Afghanistan a few days ago. As you know both countries can shoot very well, but Iran was better and won 6-0."

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                        Lol the dutch commentator said: "Iran played a game against Afghanistan a cew days ago. As you know both countries can shoot very well, but Iran was better and won 6-0."
                        I laughed really hard when I heard that

Comment

AJ assist santos scores!

Comment

Cross and assist by Jahanbakhsh and Santos makes it 1-0!

Comment

God I am so happy NEC is going to play in the Eredivisie next year..Jupiler League hurts my f*cking eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                God I am so happy NEC is going to play in the Eredivisie next year..Jupiler League hurts my f*cking eyes.
                                with 7 matches remaining and a 21 point lead, this win basically would guarantee that right?
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X