Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Feyenoord is a great club for him. Alireza on the right and manu on the left is a great attack.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      premier league action is sweet to watch and follow allright..!!
      but he is a bit lightweight and not sure how will cut it in that physical and fast league..!?
      if its championship football then forget it, hate that freaking league..! especially the bs no TV coverage on most games there.
      My personal dream is to see one of our boys playing in Serie A again.. Days of Samereh and Rezaei are long gone its about time again. Too bad Haghighis move to Ssasulo? didnt work out after the WC.
      However Jahanbaksh is young and he has about 2 or 3 years time to develop and move to a top league then.. For now like i said id be even happy if he stay with NEC..
      Also maybe a move to an average Ligue1 side wouldnt be bad.. Or maybe a good to average Portugese team.. The guy is only 21 so playing time is very important for him to develop, so staying with NEC is probably the best option for now..

Comment

Not only does he have to gain more experience, maybe another season with NEC in the best Dutch league next year but he definitely also have to work on his physical strength cause if he ever wants to play in EPL, he need to be physically much stronger like Ando.
        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
        >-----------------<
        Marg bar dictator
        >-----------------<

Comment

Hopefully he doesn't go to the epl, or England in general. Their league isn't really one for development mainly for players already in their prime. If JB has one bad game they'd turn on him so quick and destroy his confidence. He should stay in the Netherlands for an extra year at least unless a la liga or bundles liga team comes up

Comment

Everyone is making it seem like JB has KB's physical strength. Alireza for a winger is strong enough physically for the EPL, even if he wasn't; his speed and technique would make up for it. There are far weaker wingers physically than JB in the EPL.

If he wants to develop, he needs to move to a stronger league even if he will have to fight for his place, which is what every successful player went through. A move to either a UCL/Europa team like Anderlecht, or to a "top" Eredivisie side is the least he should do. He can stay at NEC his whole life but in that case he won't get close to maximizing his potential. I know Iranians generally love staying loyal to their European teams but at some point seeing each generations repeat the same mistakes again, it starts becoming frustrating.

Anyways I'm confident he is determined enough himself to know what to do best.

Comment

Eredivise club FC Twente are now also in the running for Jahanbakhsh:

"FC Twente must cough up to two million seasoning NEC
              28 March 2015 21:01

Alireza Jahanbakhsh is a leading candidate to become the new leader in the attack Grolsch Veste. FC Twente wants the star player of first division club NEC gladly incorporate.

Jahanbakhsh relegated last season with NEC in the Eredivisie. Many teammates names subsequently retired from the Nijmegen club and the international Iran was eligible for a transfer. As demonstrated FC Groningen and SC Heerenveen interest attacker, but the club decided to keep him in view of the sporting ambitions. Thanks to an eminent Jahanbakhsh NEC is by a hair away from a return to the Premier League. One point is enough to secure the championship. Yet it is likely that the Nijmegen him in the summer have to let go, because his contract expires in the summer of 2016. FC Twente is a serious candidate to recruit the Iranians. FC Twente have to some two million counting down, reports De Gelderlander . It is debatable whether the club meets those asking price given the worrying financial situation."

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/310339...#ixzz3VqR1o19d

Comment

Just a list of interested clubs based on the previous posts here:

1.FC Twente (Eredivisie, Netherlands)
                2.Celtic (Premiership, Scotland)
                3.Anderlecht (Jupiler Pro League, Belgium)
                4.Club Brugge (Jupiler Pro League, Belgium)
                5.Standard Liege (Jupiler Pro League, Belgium)
                6.Norwich City (Championship, England)

Comment

To be honest.
                  I want him to stay at NEC and I think he wants it too. Why should he go to another Eredivisie Club?
                  Better play next season with the coach that trusts in you and the city that loves you than start new.
                  After the Season 15/16 he schould decide to leave, or when NEC have good results maybe stay.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                    To be honest.
                    I want him to stay at NEC and I think he wants it too. Why should he go to another Eredivisie Club?
                    Better play next season with the coach that trusts in you and the city that loves you than start new.
                    After the Season 15/16 he schould decide to leave, or when NEC have good results maybe stay.
                    I think he should leave his comfort zone and challenge himself to the maximum.

Comment

Fukk England, stay away from there at all costs. they dont treat players right and the amount of $ they make they dont care about wasting money on players. a couple of bad games or injury and he's sidelined.

Comment

What if he stays at NEC and then NEC plays horribly in the eredivise? Then aj surely wont /cannot preform at his best and no teams will want him until the following year when NEC has to fight in the second league again. I know I am getting ahead of myself but NEC might not preform as good as they are now next year and if they don't, aj may not get the offers he has now next year

Comment

Comment

^ I want the above kits! Love the tricolor wrists and the hybrid of red and white.
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I know a lot of you are going to shoot me down, but I think he would be a monster in the Bundesliga. A step up from Dutch league and one of the best training in the world. He has the professionalism to excel.
                              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                                I know a lot of you are going to shoot me down, but I think he would be a monster in the Bundesliga. A step up from Dutch league and one of the best training in the world. He has the professionalism to excel.
                                Actually, I'm crazy in favor of Iranians to go to Germany, proven to be successful there!

Comment

Working...
                                X