• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
    doodool comparisons.
    That sounds like fun. Mine is 15 inches

WIDE!

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
      If anything, those stats makes our league look more tough and competitive. lol
      Yeah I know, which is why I said it makes no sense
      And I guess eredivisie is ebtter than La Liga and EPL too since NEC have a much bigger lead than the best teams in those leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        Yeah I know, which is why I said it makes no sense
        And I guess eredivisie is ebtter than La Liga and EPL too since NEC have a much bigger lead than the best teams in those leagues.
        PFDC Logic!

Comment

In my opinion IPL is not even worse than Eredivisie. Bundesliga, Serie A, Premier League and Primera Division are stronger, but IPL can definately compete with French, Dutch or Portugese League. Our top teams are probably even better, i can imagine for example Sepahan playing in EPL for a year and maybe even make Europa League.

Comment

That sounds like fun. Mine is 15 inches

WIDE!
            mage noko-e tolombe hast?
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
              I don't know when will some people stop putting IPL down. It's an amazing league, talent wise. we only lack in infrastructure.
              Because it's the popular and cool thing to do nowadays

Comment

^^salam Zandi!
                man na perspolisiam na Taji vali in akse Enayati yek kami najoor nist? bande khoda ba in sen o sal bad bazi nemikone khodaiesh
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
                  ^^salam Zandi!
                  man na perspolisiam na Taji vali in akse Enayati yek kami najoor nist? bande khoda ba in sen o sal bad bazi nemikone khodaiesh
                  Moozoo ine keh harchi mishe hameh esmeh hamin bande khoda-ro miaran too kar, aksash manzoore khasi nadaran faghat aziat mikonam, agha Gholamreza shireh

Comment

NEC is OK, please clean your inbox my friend.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Never ending struggle on PFDC

Comment

Originally posted by iiiiiiiran View Post
                        In my opinion IPL is not even worse than Eredivisie. Bundesliga, Serie A, Premier League and Primera Division are stronger, but IPL can definately compete with French, Dutch or Portugese League. Our top teams are probably even better, i can imagine for example Sepahan playing in EPL for a year and maybe even make Europa League.
                        You are exagerating a lot. Ok IPL isn't that garbage but Top IPL would play the botton part of the table in EPL (without being ridiculous though). Maybe they would be a little bit higher in Eredivisie and Serie A.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          OK, done. My inbox is a bit rusty and dusty, I'm afraid, your message must have been the 51st message.
                          sigpic

Comment

If anything, those stats makes our league look more tough and competitive. lol
                            IPL is the most boring league on the planet!! That's my point! Your telling me a league where the top teams are winning most of their games by only a single goal is competitive and good? No one scores in IPL?! And don't even tell me its because of good defense because that is simply not true. Some people argue that just because there are 3-4 teams battling for the title in IPL that makes it a better quality league. Not true. What about LA liga where it is basically always just barca and real (with the recent exception of atletico) who have been battleing for the title. Does that make LA liga bad? No. I am sorry but I have seen the best of IPL teams and what it has to offer and it is not good. Its not terrible, butbits not good either. Dutch second league on the other hand is mostly made of people under 23 and has amazing football.

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
                              IPL is the most boring league on the planet!! That's my point! Your telling me a league where the top teams are winning most of their games by only a single goal is competitive and good? No one scores in IPL?! And don't even tell me its because of good defense because that is simply not true. Some people argue that just because there are 3-4 teams battling for the title in IPL that makes it a better quality league. Not true. What about LA liga where it is basically always just barca and real (with the recent exception of atletico) who have been battleing for the title. Does that make LA liga bad? No. I am sorry but I have seen the best of IPL teams and what it has to offer and it is not good. Its not terrible, butbits not good either. Dutch second league on the other hand is mostly made of people under 23 and has amazing football.
                              I understand you want to defend your point. It's your opinion, fair enough.

Now I will say that I have watched Dutch Jupiler league matches as well, and I will say that except NEC most of them would struggle big time against midtable and even bottom IPL teams. Now that league that you are speaking of about is the skeleton of our national team, and this is a league that created players like Daei, Mahdavikia, Azizi, Karimi, Hashemian, Nekounam, Ando just to name a few and from recent times guys like Jahanbakhsh, Ezzatolahi, Azmoun all come from the Iranian football system.

Whether you like it or not TM is based on on that league, which is despite all the hashieh and lack of infrastructure, a competitive one that is full of talented players . You are free to think whatever you like by following the popular trend of hating on the league and be among the cool kids, its your choice.

Comment

Didn't Rubin Kazan tied some bottom IPL team lately? IPL isn't bad as we think. I first thought they weren't that good, but now I am convinced that IPL definitely has potential and people should stop hating on our league bartar.

Comment

Working...
                                X