Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No offense to NEC fans and people here who support him staying but my opinion is that he has to advance to the next step of his career and leave NEC in the summer.

We have come to a step where he fought with a bottom table team and got relegated with them, still remained in 2nd division and now he has to turn the page, go at least to a top/top-half Eredivisie team if he wants to stay in Holland (Which I say he should). However you guys want to see it it's fine with me, but even with all the assist/goals he got, I think he is losing his time in Jupiler league and is delaying his progression since summer 2014. Another relegation battle in 15-16 is only going to make things worse.

I really love NEC and their fans but people here are underestimating Alireza by saying that a jump to a better team is risky. The guy is a big talent and highly committed, he clearly has the potential to become a big player in the future and an Iranian legend. If he will have to fight for his place in a better team so be it, it's good to my eyes as he will fight for it and get there.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
      No offense to NEC fans and people here who support him staying but my opinion is that he has to advance to the next step of his career and leave NEC in the summer.

We have come to a step where he fought with a bottom table team and got relegated with them, still remained in 2nd division and now he has to turn the page, go at least to a top/top-half Eredivisie team if he wants to stay in Holland (Which I say he should). However you guys want to see it it's fine with me, but even with all the assist/goals, I think he is losing his time in Jupiler league and is delaying his progression since summer 2014. Another relegation battle in 15-16 is only going to make things worse.

I really love NEC and their fans but people here are underestimating Alireza by saying that a jump to a better team is risky. The guy is a big talent and highly committed, he clearly has the talent to become a big player in the future and an Iranian legend. Iif he will have to fight for his place in a better team so be it, it's good to my eyes as he will fight for it and get there.
      I agree 100%.

Comment

Friday, February 13, 2015
        Kickoff: 20:00 CET

sigpic

Comment

Because I love NEC I want Jahanbakhsh to stay there until the end of his career and carry them to be a better team and be one of the top teams in Holland.
          He would just be a legend..
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
            Because I love NEC I want Jahanbakhsh to stay there until the end of his career and carry them to be a better team and be one of the top teams in Holland.
            He would just be a legend..
            Funny thing is that only a few years ago NEC actually played in the Europa League 2008/2009, it was called UEFA Cup back then. They did pretty well, reached the last 32 if I am not mistaken (won against Udinese and Dynamo Bucharest in the group-stage). They had an awesome team and were a decent mid-table team side in the Eredivisie.

Comment

any links..?
              game should be starting soon ??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                any links..?
                game should be starting soon ??
                http://www.onsball.com/2015/02/fc-em...-nijmegen.html

Comment

0-1: Goal Alireza!

Comment

Gol zad
                    sigpic

Comment

Goaaal JB

Comment

10th goal of the season.

Comment

damn got busy at work missed the goal
                          how was it
                          AWESOME like always..??

Comment

He's quite the prolific striker in Holland but was a shadow of himself in the Asian Cup so much that Azmoun took all the thunder!! Not sure why????

Comment

It looks like CQ hasn't found the right chemistry with ARJ. But the Dutch 2nd division also looks very very slow as compared to the paste of AC. Nonetheless, ARJ can only get better in TM. I hope he continues as part of TM for years to come.
                              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                                He's quite the prolific striker in Holland but was a shadow of himself in the Asian Cup so much that Azmoun took all the thunder!! Not sure why????
                                Dude wtf?!
                                He barely played at AC and when he played he did very good.
                                Every player has got it ups and downs but you make it sound like he failed at AC which not true.
                                Jahanbakhsh will fit perfectly in every good coachs plan when he is given playing time.
                                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X