Ars scores

Comment

psv has a player that looks like sardar lol

Comment

alireza subbed out!

Comment

Jahanbahksh out 79 min

Comment

Full time 5:2. AJ played well, didn't have many chances other than his one shot but had many tackles that led to a few chances/free kicks.

Comment

No assists?

Comment

Well, I unfortunately missed the whole game, but according to the Facebookpage of N.E.C. Sjoerd Ars is MOTM and according to the Twitterpage Alireza is MOTM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
                  Well, I unfortunately missed the whole game, but according to the Facebookpage of N.E.C. Sjoerd Ars is MOTM and according to the Twitterpage Alireza is MOTM.
                  i saw that tweet, they just removed it!! wth

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

The Iranian embassy in Holland throw a party for Alireza and thanked him for being a good example

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)

Comment

I really hope he stays with NEC (where he is a key player, respected by the fans and the club) in the next Eredivisie season to further flourish. A move to bigger club at this stage might be a bit premature.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                          I really hope he stays with NEC (where he is a key player, respected by the fans and the club) in the next Eredivisie season to further flourish. A move to bigger club at this stage might be a bit premature.
                          Yea I agree..! Going to a bigger club @ this stage is a huge risk on so many different levels for ARJ.!
                          But it's got make financial sense for NEC & Alireza too..!like, if a transfer fee offer of over 2 mil. is presented, I doubt if Financially-strapped NEC wouldn't bite & release him & for him to remain with NEC, he'd probably have to extend terms with the club & probably ask for an slight salary increase.

Comment

N.E.C. - Jong PSV 5 - 2

All the players should stay! With this group - and possibly a few new players - we will do well next season in Eredivisie. In particular, the four strikers - Ars, Santos, Limbombe and Jahanbakhsh - will be a sensation in Eredivisie!

Highlights of N.E.C. vs Jong PSV have been shown on SBS6 and on PSV TV:

Link SBS6: http://www.sbs6.nl/programmas/jupiler-league/videos/uR1qh4ZJ51eD/nec-jong-psv-speelronde-24

Video on PSV TV:

Highlights of all matches played on Monday evening have been shown in the Jupiler League show presented by Hansie Hansie (the Dutch members know who I am referring to). N.E.C. vs Jong PSV is shown as of 00:50.

http://www.sbs6.nl/programmas/jupiler-league/videos/VNO2IggcXGxk/jupiler-league-9-februari-2015

Next game:

Friday, February 13, 2015
                            Kickoff: 20:00 CET
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                              I look at this from two perspectives.

1.If he stays at the club, he should be ready for another big headachy season in the battle against relegation. NEC is doing well in the Jupiler League this season, but one should know this is way below the Eredivisie. The bottom teams of the Eredivisie would beat a top Jupiler League team comfortably IMO. By now it's well known that Alireza has the capabilities to play at a mid-table team at MINIMUM, which means in a well-functioning offensive team like AZ he would do even better (and that's a top team in The Netherlands). When he decides to stay at NEC he has risk to stagnate in his development and get stuck, which will make him less attractive as his value will drop.

2.He loves NEC and the fans love him. I'm sure NEC will do everything to keep him since he has a contract till 2016 which means they can keep him till then. NEC is likely to make a lucrative offer which Alireza can't refuse, but knowing he loves NEC that won't matter that much. He has the chance to develop at a slower level but he is a hero there, so he can't do much wrong. He will be a key player for his team and he can show himself further resulting in a possible nice transfer later on. He certainly won't be bench warming, that's a pro if he stays at NEC. Experience-wise he will also get a lot wiser, he will feel how it is to play a key role in a very decent league. And if NEC decides to invest dramatically in their squad, especially their defense than we will might see a whole another NEC than last year. It all depends on these factors. I hope their investors think of this.

Comment

Keep improving Ali Reza! such nice goals and assists !
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X