Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K. van Veen can't be compared to Jahanbakhsh. Alireza was shining in the Eredivisie and he is a national team player being part of two major tournaments (Asian Cup and World Cup) while the Dutch player has not done anything special outside the 2nd division. Moves to bigger clubs from the 2nd division have happened before when players are really decent, so Jahanbakhsh can move to a good club.

Scored twice against top clubs AZ and Ajax, how many more times do he has to prove himself? He is a legend in his team and everyone loves him in Nijmegen.

Comment

How many former Jupilar League players are in the top four leagues in Europe?

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Honda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
          Nacer Chadli, Huntelaar are two that come straight to my mind.

Comment

Hunterlaar was out on a loan from PSV on a very young age. Chadli and Mertens were 2nd division players.

Comment

Comment

I love NEC. I will always support them in the Dutch league, no matter where ARJ goes. The hospitality and warmth that they have shown him has been remarkable.
                Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                  I love NEC. I will always support them in the Dutch league, no matter where ARJ goes. The hospitality and warmth that they have shown him has been remarkable.
                  Not only towards him but also towards us PFDC people when we showed up.

One absolutely great moment was, when me and Persianking were heading towards the stadium with my self made sign a police officer on his motorcycle made a U-Turn just to see us again with the sign.
                  He approached us and i thought he will ask for our IDs 'coz that's what cops usually do when approaching you lol.
                  He just wanted to see the sign and greeted.
                  Unbelievable.
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

N.E.C. - Jong PSV (PSV youth team)
                    Monday, February 9, 2015
                    Kickoff: 20:00 CET

Again, no live tv coverage. In round 24 only one game will be shown live on tv: Roda JC vs Volendam (nrs 3 and 5 in the table).

This match can be visited without a club card (no club card requirement).

================================================== ====================

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                    Good question!

The legendary Jan Peters a.k.a. Mister N.E.C. of course !!!
                    Jan Peters won the title in the Dutch second league with N.E.C. in 1975. He later played in Italy for Genoa and Atalanta Bergamo.

Kevin Strootman (Sparta Rotterdam > AS Roma)
                    Paul Verhaegh (AGOVV and FC Den Bosch > FC Augsburg)
                    Michel Vorm (FC Den Bosch > Swansea and Tottenham Hotspur)
                    Salomon Kalou (Excelsior Rotterdam > Chelsea and Hertha BSC)

Brett Holman (Excelsior Rotterdam and N.E.C. > Aston Villa)
                    Ruud van Nistelrooy (FC Den Bosch > Manchester United and Real Madrid)
                    Ruud Gullit (Haarlem > AC Milan, Sampdoria and Chelsea)
                    Gerrie Muhren (Volendam > Real Betis Sevilla)
                    Mario Been (Pisa > Excelsior Rotterdam)

================================================== =====

Source: http://www.nec-nijmegen.nl/seizoen/wedstrijden/101203_fortuna-sittard-vs-n-e-c

sigpic

Comment

rofl: Oh dear i absolutely love the way you write.
                      Hilarious.

That iranian gave me such a warm feeling
                      Amazing this is.
                      Why can't the world be like that everywhere?
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

you gotta love NEC

Comment

still no links for AJ goal?

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
                            still no links for AJ goal?
                            I saw the goal, it was a 1 vs 1 and he finished it well although it deflected a little bit from the goalkeeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              I saw the goal, it was a 1 vs 1 and he finished it well although it deflected a little bit from the goalkeeper.
                              lol, noice. But i want to see too

Comment

btw for those pfdc members that make highlight videos, you guys should be figuring out a way to download these videos off of the dutch sites so at the end of the season you will have all of your footage and you don't have to go hunting for it later. Should help get AJ get famous from reddit, youtube etc

Comment

Working...
                                X