Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this boy is a scoring machine. proud of you ARJB.

Comment

Amazing difference of forms and scoring ability compared to playing for Iran, granted that he hasn't had that much of a playing time.

Is he a more of a club type of player, than an international, if it is, it's not the only time that has happened to a player. Or is it the style that iran plays where he needs to assume a bigger chunk of defending responsibilities

More time and more games will tell?
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
        Amazing difference of forms and scoring ability compared to playing for Iran, geanted that he hasn't had that much of a playing time.

Is he a more of a club type of player, than an international, if it is, it's not the only time that has happened to a player. Or is it the style that iran plays where he needs to assume a bigger chunk of defending responsibilities.

More time and more games will tell?
        exactly. it seems that in NEC he gets to attack more and has more freedom, but in Iran NT, he has more defensive duties and he plays more conservative.

Comment

I don't know but I feel like he is kinda losing his time this season. The level seem way too low in Holland's 2nd division and my opinion is that he should have played in a better league this year. You can be sure that if he was Dutch/European he would've been in a better league by summer 2014.

Comment

He was pretty decent vs Iraq, I was impressed how he stopped Ali Adnan several times attacking on our right side, he will improve with time, these tactics definately don't bring out his best side.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              He was pretty decent vs Iraq, I was impressed how he stopped Ali Adnan several times attacking on our right side, he will improve with time, these tactics definately don't bring out his best side.
              The second goal by Iraq was as a result of his turnover and then he didnt drop back to cover Ali Adnan.

Anyway, its pretty crazy how his form differs from TM vs Club. Could it be confidence or attacking duties? Or maybe the 2nd division of Holland is less competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                The second goal by Iraq was as a result of his turnover and then he didnt drop back to cover Ali Adnan.

Anyway, its pretty crazy how his form differs from TM vs Club. Could it be confidence or attacking duties? Or maybe the 2nd division of Holland is less competitive.
                Yes, I'm not saying he didn't make any mistakes, he is still just a kid after all, but he had a few nice tackles on Adnan too, among others.

Comment

2nd league of holland is garbage.
                  Honda scored like 50 goals one season in it.
                  Alitodore was amazing in the first league of dutch can't even score if his life depended on it elsewhere.
                  Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Both NEC and Las Palmas top their 2 division ad if Shoaei stayed there he would be in 1 div NeXT seson too.
                    A minus in carlos queiroz system is that both JB and Dejagah are not used properly in is system. They
                    are not as effective as they should be. I never saw those goals DJ scored in Fulhum in TM. JB is the same
                    while Azmoun seems to be more effective in TM than in Russia

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

I am in.

Comment

I also think he is losing his time this year. The level seems to be low, the matches aren't broadcasted at all (less chance to be seen by others clubs).

He did a good season last year and a superb move against WC finalist Argentina in the few minutes he played. What was his gift for that? a purgatory season in 2nd division, shining there against weak teams, average asian cup against average teams.

I hope he could handle the step of level next season when playing in eredivision.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            I also think he is losing his time this year. The level seems to be low, the matches aren't broadcasted at all (less chance to be seen by others clubs).
                            He did a good season last year and a superb move against WC finalist Argentina in the few minutes he played. What was his gift for that? a purgatory season in 2nd division, shining there against weak teams, average asian cup against average teams.
                            I hope he could handle the step of level next season when playing in eredivision.
                            Now he keeps shining there is a chance that a top Dutch club will pick him up in the summer. I would not be surprised if AZ or Feyenoord are going to buy him! They tend to give hot youngsters a chance to prove themselves. I think this is a realistic scenario.

The only two problems are his non-EU salary and transfer value.

Comment

Be it that their premier division is of much higher standards but we are talking about a boy that shocked Holland by scoring 2 amazing goals against their Cream la Cream (Ajax). Lower or higher leauge, JB can deliver.
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Re: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

It's not like he has issues against first division teams. He will come back even better than before.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X