Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if dutch second division really sucks or if Queiroz just plays jahanbakhsh wrong

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      Not sure if dutch second division really sucks or if Queiroz just plays jahanbakhsh wrong
      he doesn't play JB wrong, it's just that JB has not been able to adapt to CQ's playing style YET. He's still young and got a long way to go. Azmoun's got it as he plays in a similar way for Rubin Kazan who are more of a counterattacking team too.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
        JB is a star of his team in NEC so he plays with a lots of confidence but in TM there's a lots of other stars in the team so I guess he gets a little intimidated and kinda nervous when he plays.

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
          JB is a star of his team in NEC so he plays with a lots of confidence but in TM there's a lots of other stars in the team so I guess he gets a little intimidated and kinda nervous when he plays.
          Just like Masoud, same thing.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh chosen as man of the match

Comment

that was a great goal, he will get better in TM,i am sure about it, if he play so well for NEC, a bigger european team will buy him for sure

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwwss_oIjjA#t=12

Comment

Comment

holy shit...what a goal!

Comment

Isn't there any professional footage of the goals?

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        Isn't there any professional footage of the goals?
                        In about 4 hours the highlights of the game wil come online

Comment

I totally agree

Comment

NEC's goal difference (+37) is almost twice as much as anyone else's. NEC belong in eredivisie.

Comment

Lol, I think Jahanbahksh speaks dutch?!
                              http://youtu.be/z1MrcqDN7hk?t=17s

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
                                Lol, I think Jahanbahksh speaks dutch?!
                                http://youtu.be/z1MrcqDN7hk?t=17s
                                This is so awesome this guy is a true professional. Taking advantage to learn two languages while he develops his skills.
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X