Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It might also speak to the quality of the dutch second division. As unpopular as this might be...maybe just being in Europe isn't all that if you are not in a top flight or strongerr league...e.g., Omid Namazi, Ansarifard, ARJ, Davari...while guys like Haghighi and Azmoun are looking better and better. Nekounam as always is the exception to the rule.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      It might also speak to the quality of the dutch second division. As unpopular as this might be...maybe just being in Europe isn't all that if you are not in a top flight or strongerr league...e.g., Omid Namazi, Ansarifard, ARJ, Davari...while guys like Haghighi and Azmoun are looking better and better. Nekounam as always is the exception to the rule.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
      It could also just be that he doesn't fit well into CQ's system. But honestly, his touch wasn't impressive to me. It wasn't about him being misused, he just made a lot of mistakes, didn't have flashes of elite play that mahdavikia, karimi, nekounam, etc. have displayed. that "it" factor. i was pretty disappointed, especially because the pass he made to Gucci in the Argentina match was world-class. Obviously still really excited about his future, but at this point in my opinion Azmoun is the clearly superior player.

Comment

I was also pretty disappointed about ARJ performance. His touch and passes were really poor for this level. From his 10 minutes in the WC and what he does in NEC I was really expecting him to be CQ's little secret that would show up to surprise in the final. But I also noticed that he played on the right. He seems to work better on the left and center.

Anyway, if CQ picks him again (which he will since ARJ players in EU) I hope we get to see a more composed game from him.
        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Alireza was indeed not as strong as I hoped, but I honestly think he didn't fit in the system. Anyway, he still has a great future!

Regarding N.E.C.: they won the match against RKC. FC Eindhoven and Achilles'29 ended with a draw. Roda JC lost against Fortuna Sittard.

So:
          1. N.E.C. - 53 pts.
          2. FC Eindhoven - 44 pts.
          3. Roda JC - 44 pts.
          If N.E.C. goes on like this, they might get 100 pts (and 100 goals).

Right now Alireza is number 3 of N.E.C. regarding goals and assists, but maybe he can climb in this list. Would be great for him!
          1. Sjoerd Ars - 16 goals - 4 assists
          2. Christian Santos - 11 goals - 6 assists
          3. Alireza Jahanbakhsh - 7 goals - 9 assists

And I just read this: the CEO of N.E.C., Bart van Ingen, announced that today a player will leave N.E.C. Although I think it is unlikely that this is about Alireza and I think it will be Admir Bajrovic, we will just have to wait for the official announcement.

EDIT: It was indeed Bajrovic, who will go to Ljungskile in the Swedish Superettan.

Comment

"NEC charges against Helmond Sport back on Jahanbakhsh

18:43 - NEC assumes Alireza Jahanbakhsh in the next league game, Sunday against Helmond Sport, can participate again. The attacker was missing in recent matches because he took part with his country Iran to the Asian Cup, but late last week was eliminated in the quarterfinals of that tournament. With Iran lost Jahanbakhsh of archrival Iraq, after penalties. In the decisive shootout attacker NEC accurate, but he could not prevent thereby shutdown. NEC is Jahanbakhsh after that game with his teammates traveled to the capital Tehran Iran, from where he made ​​later this week crossing to the Netherlands. The club believes him against Helmond Sport to have to again. The 21-year-old Jahanbakhsh is one of the trendsetters of NEC, which is on course for the title in the Jupiler League. For the winter the attacker from Iran accounted for seven goals and eleven assists. "

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws...p-jahanbakhsh/

Comment

I thought that Alireza played excellent against Iraq?

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                I was also pretty disappointed about ARJ performance. His touch and passes were really poor for this level. From his 10 minutes in the WC and what he does in NEC I was really expecting him to be CQ's little secret that would show up to surprise in the final. But I also noticed that he played on the right. He seems to work better on the left and center.
                Anyway, if CQ picks him again (which he will since ARJ players in EU) I hope we get to see a more composed game from him.
                Come on, he is still young and he was nervous and didnt really play as many minutes with these guys to kind of get a feel for the team and the game...he is going to be great for us and i hope he moves to A leaugue soon. We need him to develop with Sardar for 2018

Comment

He played well against aragh, but all his other performances were subpar. It's not him though, the system we play does not suit attacking footballers.

Comment

Our system more supports a player like Hajsafi than Jahanbakhsh but I am sure he will be able to adjust. He performed a lot bettter in the Iraq game
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

"Bread has seasoning Jahanbakhsh almost back
                      January 30, 2015

NIJMEGEN - Coach Ruud Brood need to wait for Alireza Jahanbakhsh. Iranian seasoning NEC is Friday returned to the Netherlands, after Iran was eliminated in the Asia Cup. Or play along Jahanbakhsh Sunday against Helmond Sport is not yet known.

The injured Kristjan Emilsson and Thijs van Hofwegen lacking in training Friday morning. So did Tobias Haitz and Gregor Breinburg. Breinburg Should not there be against Helmond Sport, Navarone Foor presumably takes place in.
                      Furthermore loves bread stuck to the players who won last week's visit to RKC Waalwijk (0-2). Giovanni Gravenbeek right gets defensive preferred over an injury returned Marcel Appiah. Also Paco van Moorsel will not start at NEC. The match against Wigan Athletic at De Goffert begins Sunday at 14:30.
                      Probable setup NEC Smits; Gravenbeek Van Eijden, Conboy, Leiwakabessy; Daemen, Santos, Foor; Limbombe, Ars Waalkens."

http://www.ed.nl/algemeen/sport/broo...erug-1.4739441

Comment

sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                        >-----------------<
                        Marg bar dictator
                        >-----------------<

Comment

Alireza's short appearance in the WC was more eye catching.
                          His time to shine in asia will come soon in the WCQ.
                          Future looks bright with likes of Alireza, Sardar, Morteza, Saeid, Voria, Ehsan, Beirnvand, etc.

Comment

Except for his first half appearance during the UAE game, he played well against Iraq. His penalty was superb, he deserves some credit there. But one needs to know that an offensive player like Jahanbakhsh isn't likely to function well in a defensive team like Iran. NEC is built on offense, while their defense is not Eredivisie-worthy. Quite a contrast here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Except for his first half appearance during the UAE game, he played well against Iraq. His penalty was superb, he deserves some credit there. But one needs to know that an offensive player like Jahanbakhsh isn't likely to function well in a defensive team like Iran. NEC is built on offense, while their defense is not Eredivisie-worthy. Quite a contrast here.
                              IdK if you watch NEC games or not but he is seriously good in tackling and winning possessions in defense for His team. I think that jahanbakhsh is one of our best forwards for tm that can also tackle as he does so a lot in nec.

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
                                IdK if you watch NEC games or not but he is seriously good in tackling and winning possessions in defense for His team. I think that jahanbakhsh is one of our best forwards for tm that can also tackle as he does so a lot in nec.
                                Yeah, I'm not sure how many of you noticed but against Iraq there was a segment where I was seriously surprised as he helped the defense with 3 or 4 successive slide tackles. A few of which he turned around and pushed forward for a counterattack. I think the reason he hasn't shined through in tm is because he's nervous, and he's used to a lot more support in the attack. Often times in TM we send our strikers off on counters with a lack of support.

Comment

Working...
                                X