Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Un dan goal, nei, JA that commentator
        Lmao

Really funny when you speak Dutch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That van Peppen is a bastard, he just pushed Jahanbakhsh all the way into the dugout

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Khashayar R View Post
            That van Peppen is a bastard, he just pushed Jahanbakhsh all the way into the dugout
            That's because he's getting smoked by JB, he will get red soon

Comment

Assist, no assist? What do you guys think? If the goal is on a rebound, the player who took the original shot gets an assist, but since Limbombe took the original shot, does the last pass (from JB) get the assist?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                That's because he's getting smoked by JB, he will get red soon

yeaup he has owned his ass for most part all half..! he always resorts to fouling to stop him coming at him..!! did he get a yellow yet..??
                i cant believe ARJ throwing the ball out on a counter cause that asshole was lit up and grassrolling...!! worse yet fking Roda didnt even return the favor by giving possession back to NEC and just proceeded to send the ball forward ..! assholes..

that should count as an assist for JB..!!

Him and Limbombe should switch wings in second half, their RB is much weaker player than V.Peppen down LW..!! ARJ would totally run-over that blondie kid playing RB for Roda, most of the NEC legit attacking chances was afforded from his wing, but Le bimbo blew quiet a few of them with selfish or sloppy approach...!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  yeaup he has owned his ass for most part all half..! he always resorts to fouling to stop him coming at him..!! did he get a yellow yet..??
                  i cant believe ARJ throwing the ball out on a counter cause that asshole was lit up and grassrolling...!! worse yet fking Roda didnt even return the favor by giving possession back to NEC and just proceeded to send the ball forward ..! assholes..

that should count as an assist for JB..!!

Him and Limbombe should switch wings in second half, their RB is much weaker player than V.Peppen down LW..!! ARJ would totally run-over that blondie kid playing RB for Roda, most of the NEC legit attacking chances was afforded from his wing, but Le bimbo blew quiet a few of them with selfish or sloppy approach...!
                  Van Peppen received a yellow card. I think he will get red if he keeps fouling like this. He looks pissed off as well. Lol

Comment

Van Peppen received a yellow card. I think he will get red if he keeps fouling like this. He looks pissed off as well. Lol
                    good, well deserved..!! was it on a foul on ARJ..?im at work i keep getting distracted, missed that scene..

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      good, well deserved..!! was it on a foul on ARJ..?im at work i keep getting distracted, missed that scene..
                      Yeah, man, he pushed him all the way to the dug out. Very ugly scene.

Comment

I think Roda JC has been watching some AFC games, I have never seen them playing so dirty.

Comment

I think Roda JC has been watching some AFC games, I have never seen them playing so dirty.
                          new qatari investor
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

As promised, here is a live stream in HD quality.

They are now talking about the performances of Dutch clubs in last weeks EL. Pre-match talk will start soon.

http://www.onsball.com/2014/12/roda-...-nijmegen.html
                            Ghorboonet kheily mamnoon!
                            sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Fucccckkkk Alireza hits the post

Comment

Damn very unlucky..!! almost goal

Comment

Working...
                                X