X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People just can't do without the almighty AJ

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post

The reactions have been mixed. Especially in the beginning people were angry, as giving an elbow or standing on someones back would be very stupid to do just a few weeks before one of the most important matches of this season. But after people had seen what had happened, the direction of the anger changed to the ref.
      I see. that's great to hear. Hopefully his name will get clear. I'm sure he is feeling terrible about what happened.

Comment

"N.e.c. Jahanbakhsh to fight suspension
        02-12-2014

N.e.c. rejected the settlement proposal for Alireza Jahanbakhsh. The attacker was from Iran Monday visited Telstar red card because he would have been aware at the back of an opponent. The prosecutor asked Tuesday suspended for three games, one conditional. N.e.c. however, did not agree.

"We disagree with the view of the referee and the KNVB," reported CEO Bart van Ingen via Twitter. The disciplinary committee of the KNVB must now consider the case.

Jahanbakhsh with seven goals in sixteen games a major force at the forefront of the Jupiler League. N.e.c. Sunday will Achilles'29 and then plays the game against Roda JC. The Nijmegen club hopes to the Iranian draw against the number two ranking."

http://frontpage.fok.nl/nieuws/67925...akhsh-aan.html

Comment

Any news on NECS rejection and Alireza?
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Re: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Alireza's ban is reduced to 1 game!

Alireza Jahanbakhsh 2 matches suspended whose first conditional

Monday Alireza Jahanbakhsh received a red card in the away game against Telstar. The prosecutor professional football suspended him for three games, one conditional. After n.e.c. appeal has gone against this imposition, the Disciplinary Committee has decided to suspend Jahanbakhsh two games, one conditional.

That means Jahanbakhsh Sunday against Achilles '29 is absent but next week against Roda JC can again be included in the selection.

Source: http://www.nec-nijmegen.nl/home/1059...voorwaardelijk

Comment

That's good news! The game against Achilles N.E.C. will win anyway, with or without Alireza. It's the match against Roda that is crucial, so I'm glad he'll be available then.
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Sunday, December 7, 2014
                Kickoff: 14:30 CET

In the interview Alireza says that he is happy that the suspension has been reduced and that he can play next week against Roda JC.

Promotion/relegation between the Jupiler League and amateur football has been impossible for many years. That will change during the 2016/17 season.

There will not be a live broadcast on TV, it is unlikely that there will be a livestream.
                Local radio stream: (http://www.n1.nl/radiogids/listen).
                sigpic

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

I Expect nothing less than 3 points from NEC. Ars and Santos will finish them.
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

alireza is in great form, will be hard for them to keep him since they are almost up to the main dutch division

Comment

"Jahanbakhsh happy return after suspension

NIJMEGEN - Alireza Jahanbakhsh is relieved that his suspension was reduced to one game.

The attacker NEC miss the game against Achilles, but is back in the game against Roda JC. "That's really perfect. I got the red card for something I did not do it on purpose. Fortunately my opponent honest enough that also explain the KNVB."

"I had very baled if I had to miss Roda. We have to keep going. As a leader we need three points every week. Also against Achilles, without me. But I'm particularly happy.""

http://www.omroepgelderland.nl/web/n...m#.VIKdVEc8KK1

Comment

Comment

Game started, Achilles'29 scored already 0-1..

Comment

any links?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                              any links?
                              No broadcast

1-1 now

Comment

3-1 for NEC

Comment

Working...
                                X