This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, that was a pure accident.
    Obviously the foot was only PLACED on his back, obviously AJ didn't push through. Otherwise that other player would wine and roll around, like any other player would.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Lol, that was a pure accident.
      Obviously the foot was only PLACED on his back, obviously AJ didn't push through. Otherwise that other player would wine and roll around, like any other player would.
      Even if ARJ wouldn't have pushed, as Gijscoman mentioned, had he realized a foot was there or close to his back, he would have made a scene.
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Wtf that was an accident! He even apologized!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

the foot was definitely not painful or intentional, we all know JB is a class player and doesnt commit dirty fouls. (intentionally). Definitely not a red card, maybe in the eredivisie, maybe ive just been watching too much rubin kazan but in russia im sure the ref would just laugh.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Link to the highlights of Jupiler League matches played on Monday evening (Telstar vs N.E.C. as of 12min30):

http://www.sbs6.nl/programmas/jupile...jupiler-league

It is unclear to me why the referee decided to give a red card. It looks like the assistant referee already put his flag in the air before Alireza touched the back of the opponent with his foot.
            The problem could be that the assistant referee thought that he saw that Alireza was elbowing his opponent with his right arm.
            The images are not clear. Watching through my red, green and black glasses with Iranian flags, I do not see a deliberate movement with his elbow towards the opponent. May be a minor push with his arm and not his elbow, but no more than that.
            Well, we will have to wait what the disciplinary committee of the football association is going to decide.
            sigpic

Comment

i think NEC will appeal so that it become a yellow, cause it was accident and once he realize he apologized, i think the refree pushed it abit to much

Comment

AW: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

I think assistant indicated the initial foul. Then Jahanbakhsh stepped on the opponent and ref decided to give red. Hard to say if it was intentional or not. I can understand the ref though, can't say without a doubt it wasvan accident.

Comment

The Dutch football federation wants to suspend him for 2 matches. Then he will miss the matches against Achilles and Roda. The match against Roda is extremely important, as Roda is the biggest (and probably only) opponent. Don't know if N.E.C. has already accepted this or will accept it.

Comment

stupid decision by the federation, seems like they are fking blind and didnt see it was on purpose.. damn retards.

Comment

N.E.C. has rejected the suspension, so now we have to wait what will happen.

Comment

so, how are NEC fans feeling? did he went from held to kwaad?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          Lol from held to kwaad :P

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            we all know JB is a class player and doesnt commit dirty fouls. (intentionally).
                            True dat

Comment

the funny thing was during last night's episode of Navad, Ferdowsipour announces with astonishment that Jahanbaksh has received a direct red card and he says, "aslan kart-e ghermez be ghifash nemikhoreh"

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

The reactions have been mixed. Especially in the beginning people were angry, as giving an elbow or standing on someones back would be very stupid to do just a few weeks before one of the most important matches of this season. But after people had seen what had happened, the direction of the anger changed to the ref.

Comment

Working...
                                X