This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ameri View Post
    How many goals and assist does that make for this season. Also someone edit the Wikipedia page. He had like one goal and 2to3 assists depending on how you look at it
    9 assists 7 goals i think

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      9 assists 7 goals i think
      I think he has 12 assists and 7 goals, can someone confirm?
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Comment

A lot of ppl bashed the fact that Jahanbakhsh stayed in NEC but looking at the information gijscoman provided, that's cold hard evidence that he's grown from an average player to a leader in such a short period of time. Kudos to Jahanbakhsh for being as hungry and professional as he is and thriving NEC, damesh garm
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Poor guy only got to play for 49 minutes in the WC and almost all of it in the wrong position with CQ favoring Heydari & Shojaei over him. Neither of those two should start ahead of JB and I hope CQ has realized that for the Asian Cup.

On a lighter note, whatever Kiarash told him before the game, really pumped him up. I say we all pitch in and send Kiarash to Australia for the Asian Cup!

Comment

It was posted by a dutch fan on Alireza's Facebbok

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

It was posted by a dutch fan on Alireza's Facebbok
                Lol, I made it, nice to see it's spreading everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                  Lol, I made it, nice to see it's spreading everywhere
                  ZandiJoon, Your photoshop skills and humor are top notch. You are an asset to this forum. Keep it up.

(I laugh everytime i remember Ansarifard's ballerina pic)

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                    ZandiJoon, Your photoshop skills and humor are top notch. You are an asset to this forum. Keep it up.

(I laugh everytime i remember Ansarifard's ballerina pic)
                    Ekhtiar dari dadash

Comment

^ I think Zandi should post a picture of himself, so we can see the person behind the funny man followed by Camran Khan!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        ^ I think Zandi should post a picture of himself, so we can see the person behind the funny man followed by Camran Khan!
                        lol. A few members here know what I look like. I don't post pictures of myself on open forums but if you're interested you are more than welcome to see me on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          lol. A few members here know what I look like. I don't post pictures of myself on open forums but if you're interested you are more than welcome to see me on Facebook
                          I'm a proud member of that exclusive club

Comment

i will think NEC will have a hard time keeping him in thier club

Comment

Telstar - N.E.C.
                              Monday, December 1, 2014
                              Kickoff: 20:00 CEThttps://picasaweb.google.com/1012050...CJongFCTwente#

The first photo hereafter is Alireza's goal. What I find special about his goal is his situational and positional awareness. After his pass to Limbombe, he is the only player moving towards the second post. All the other players - including Twente's defenders - move to the first post. Moving away from the others, Alireza creates the space and freedom to score the goal. Of course, this has been practised at the training sessions! And furthermore Alireza was of course inspired by the presence of PFDC forum members.

Btw, the next home match can be visited without a club card (Sunday, December 7).

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SinaBahali View Post
                                I'm a proud member of that exclusive club
                                Well my friend, you know what they say, membership has its perks

Comment

Working...
                                X