• Show
Clear All

5-1: Santos; assist Jahanbakhsh

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Looooool JB with his third assist

5-1

Comment

^ well done JB. his perfromance reminds me of Mahdavikia in hamburg as he was called the God of assists there.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Surely he is worth more than 1.25 Mill ? How no team from a decent league has bought him until now is incredible to me, especially at this price

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
            Surely he is worth more than 1.25 Mill ? How no team from a decent league has not bought him until now is incredible to me, especially at this price
            Right now he shows he is worth more, but was he worth it before this season? He made a few goals; wasn't in the starting line-up during the majority of the games; was just a substitute for Iran at the World Cup (remember that many people underestimate the greatness of Iraninan football). That was not enough.

And according to the commentators, the family of Alireza was there during the match.

Comment

FT 5-1

Comment

Re: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Jb will either promote with NEC or end up in another eredivise

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Omg. With who I need to sleep with to watch highlights?
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                    Omg. With who I need to sleep with to watch highlights?
                    EDITED!

please!!! this is not accepted here.
                    webmaster
                    Last edited by webmaster; 11-28-2014, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Comment

My goodness, this young lad never ceases to impress us all. He has got it all, skills, teamwork, great shots, amazing runs, amazing personality, on top it all pure class-act he is.

Comment

the best part about all this? he's only 20!!! i hope the iranian media doesn't create a giant out of him. i think he's developing under-the-radar and that it is benefitting him greatly. he's in a 2nd-division club and out of Iran. he can focus on football and continue to improve.

hopefully he and sardar set an example for the rest of our young players, and their u-19 teammates

Comment

Match highlights:
                            http://www.sbs6.nl/video/q6yO3yDEEHHE

Non dutch mumbers probably need an add-on to watch this video.

Comment

NEC does not have a choice but to keep winning as long as Roda wins. Roda is breathing down their neck.
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

I use hola add on but it doesnt seem to work. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comment

Working...
                                X