Clear All

2-2...

Comment

FT 2-2

Comment

Damn...

Comment

damn
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

AW: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Wtf?!

Comment

What the fuck? I was doing the dishes when I heard it was 2-0 for NEC only few minutes before full time and now I come back they tied? Fuck Sparta.

NEC pulled a Las Palmas

Comment

Three minutes extra time; and the last goal is said to be scored in the 95th minute.
                Just before the 1-2 Santos scored, but the ref said it was off side, although the commentators thought it wasn't. And the left back of Sparta should, according to the commentators, have gotten a red card. Some bad luck with the ref, but these things can happen.

Anyway, it was a mistake to get Alireza and Limbombe out and not players that played very weak. Luckily, N.E.C. is still ranked first!

Comment

NEC supporters brought the Iranian flag with them to the game today, my passion and respect for NEC grows every time.

Comment

N.E.C. vs VVV-Venlo
                    Sunday, November 9, 2014
                    Kickoff: 14:30 CET
                    http://www.nec-nijmegen.nl/home/1044...-selectie-iranhttp://www.n1.nl/radiogids/listen
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by N.E.C. is ok View Post
                      N.E.C. vs VVV-Venlo
                      Sunday, November 9, 2014
                      Kickoff: 14:30 CET
                      http://www.nec-nijmegen.nl/home/1044...-selectie-iranhttp://www.n1.nl/radiogids/listen
                      NEC needs a win against VVV-Venlo tomorrow, to make sure Roda doesn't become number one. I hope Jahanbakhsh will play a vital role in tomorrows game.
                      And about the South Korea friendly, Jahanbakhsh mostly plays as a left or right-winger. He rotates on the flanks from time to time. Personally I believe he should be given a spot in the starting XI. We badly need his qualities up front. I'm guessing this will be the forward line against South Korea:

Dejagah - Jahanbakhsh

Ghoochannejhad

Comment

I think Jahanbakhsh will, like in World Cup, be the first choice sub as Queiroz will stick to Ghoochannejhad as centerforward, Dejagah as supporting striker, Hajsafi as left winger/midfielder, and Shojaei on the right. I think 2/3 of the forum would jubilate if he'll play over Shojaei on the right.

Regardless if he'll start or come on, that's where he'll play - right wing / midfield depending on if you interprete the Iranian lineup as 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-1-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          I think 2/3 of the forum would jubilate if he'll play over Shojaei on the right.
                          i say 19 out of 20! make a poll

Comment

The game will start in less than 10 minutes with these players:
                            Smits
                            Gravenbeek - Van Eijden - Conboy - Leiwakabessy
                            Daemen - Foor - Breinburg
                            Jahanbakhsh - Ars - Limbombe

Subs: Vanhamel, Haitz, Santos, Disveld, Mert, Celik, Diarra.

Injured:
                            Van Moorsel, Emilsson, Appiah, Van Hofwegen.

Comment

I hate the fact there is no full live coverage of the Jupiler League. We barely see Jahanbakhsh in action.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                I hate the fact there is no full live coverage of the Jupiler League. We barely see Jahanbakhsh in action.
                                I agree. But the next match will be on a monday (24-11), which means it will probably be broadcasted!

Comment

Working...
                                X