Comment

I'm not bikar but fast btw...

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post

I'm not bikar but fast btw...
          Loooool

Comment

^ We must find a way to make the NEC Facebook page share it!

Comment

great stats!

how crazy would it be if he doubled that by end of the season.....then for sure someone will pick him up.

Comment

Btw, NEC is going to play against top side AZ Alkmaar in the Quarter Finals of the Dutch Cup. Last year, Alireza Jahanbakhsh scored twice against AZ Alkmaar. Hopefully he will be able to shine again.
                However I am not sure if he will be available since the game will be played around 16th december. He might be training with TM already. If he is not, we should gather with a bunch of PFDC people and meet up to support him like last year. Cup games are always exciting especially vs. Eredvisie sides.

Comment

Hahahahah Zandi this is amazing.
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Zandi Jan ba ejaze, i posted your pic on NEC Facebook Page :*
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                      Zandi Jan ba ejaze, i posted your pic on NEC Facebook Page :*
                      Ekhtiar darid, I am here for that. It seems that it has been posted few times already anyways

Comment

Sparta Rotterdam vs N.E.C.
                        Sunday, November 2, 2014
                        Kickoff: 14:30 CET
                        sigpic

Comment

Alireza to get his first hat trick!
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Will it be broadcasted?

Comment

This will be a tough game for NEC. I wish them best of luck. And this game will not be broadcasted unfortunately

Comment

Tobias Haitz was declined a legit goal, called offside

Comment

Working...
                                X