This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essi View Post
    I agree but don't forget that last years, the opponents were totally different and much stronger teams in Eredivisie.
    Of course and he still was their best player in the last few weeks without a doubt. Probably did get a few of those washes after all
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
      For those that don't live in the Netherlands: https://hola.org/
      This add-on for your browser enables you to watch things that are only regionally accessable. I don't know how safe it is, but I use it to watch BBC and German television. I'd also like to use it for Swedish TV, but SVT is, for as far as I know, the only broadcasting network, that has been able to block this add-on. I think, though, that SBS6 won't block this thing, which enables you to watch the highlights.
      Tried using it, didn't work. It first tried to make me use a US VPN which didn't work and when I changed to browse from Netherlands it also didn't work. Oh well hopefully Persian internet mafia gets onto this soon.
      Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Seemed like he was very much involved in the game, he almost created a goal with a beautiful run, scored a good goal and had a good chance to make it 4-1 in the end which their keeper saved. What a great footballer this guy is turning into. Although he could easily mvoe to the top league in January, I wouldn't mind him staying at NEC until the end of the season, It is second division correct but his stats are incredible. I believe 7 goals and 10 assists in 12 matches? Absolutely incredible.
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Re: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Salar View Post
          Seemed like he was very much involved in the game, he almost created a goal with a beautiful run, scored a good goal and had a good chance to make it 4-1 in the end which their keeper saved. What a great footballer this guy is turning into. Although he could easily mvoe to the top league in January, I wouldn't mind him staying at NEC until the end of the season, It is second division correct but his stats are incredible. I believe 7 goals and 10 assists in 12 matches? Absolutely incredible.
          6 goals and 9 assist in 11 matches.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
            Oops, I guess I counted next week's result too

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post

Comment

6 goals and 9 assists in 11 games? At this rate he will finish the season with 20 goals and 20 assists.

Comment

`````
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

First off i want to thank you for taking the time to write up all these informative and funny posts, second i want to ask you a question. Do you think that N.E.C will recruit another Iranian player if Jahanbakhsh leaves in one or two years? Would the fans support this?

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                      First off i want to thank you for taking the time to write up all these informative and funny posts, second i want to ask you a question. Do you think that N.E.C will recruit another Iranian player if Jahanbakhsh leaves in one or two years? Would the fans support this?
                      They should get Sharifi

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                        They should get Sharifi
                        There are many options to choose from, i'd personally prefer a younger player 17-19 because then that player could get used to the European mentality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                          That's complicated. Right now, they know that there are actually great players in Iran. Not only he, but also Sardar Azmoun proves this. Therefore clubs will probably be more often scouting at Asian youth tournaments.
                          Players from Asia are a financial risk, though. And there is also the risk that a team gets too many foreign players, like N.E.C. last year, and that fans won't feel connected with the team anymore. With a player from Iran easily gets compared with the French Foreign Legion.
                          On the other hand, Jahanbakhsh was one of the few players that was popular last year, he played very well and impressed not only the fans of N.E.C., but almost every Dutch football fan.
                          If N.E.C. gets another Iranian player, I think it will be supported by the fans, as long as the financial risk isn't too big (which would mean that investors have to help or that he is a young player) and the balance between Dutch/Belgian players and foreign players stays Ok.

I honestly don't think it will happen, but I would really support and appreciate it, if it happens. On the other hand, the scout, who found Alireza, Henk Grim, is still working for N.E.C. The person that bought him, Carlos Aalbers, isn't working here anymore, but there are new people, who also showed that they could think outside the box by buying players like Ars and Daemen, who were almost forgotten after their adventures in Bulgaria, China and Turkey (Ars) or Cyprus (Daemen), and Santos and Emilsson. So they might be looking again in Iran. At least the right people are there! But if they will get a player, they will probably be looking in the national team u. 20.

Comment

It's only a matter of time before a 1st division club gives NEC an offer for Jahanbakhsh they can't refuse.
                            "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

FUCKING HELL, this area restricition is annoying as fuck. Iranians in NL i demand that you record the games for us
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                                FUCKING HELL, this area restricition is annoying as fuck. Iranians in NL i demand that you record the games for us

Comment

Working...
                                X