X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shahname View Post
    Any highlights???
    Highlights will be broadcasted tomorrow. So I guess that they will be on the internet on tuesday, but probably only viewable in the Netherlands. To solve that problem, I already posted something one or two pages earlier. Hopefully that will enable everyone to watch the highlights.

Comment

Sv: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
      Highlights will be broadcasted tomorrow. So I guess that they will be on the internet on tuesday, but probably only viewable in the Netherlands. To solve that problem, I already posted something one or two pages earlier. Hopefully that will enable everyone to watch the highlights.
      I'm pretty sure the Persian internet mafia will it upload some way, so we can all watch it!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        I'm pretty sure the Persian internet mafia will it upload some way, so we can all watch it!
        But it might be helpful, in case the Persian internet maffia is busy on facebook, reacting on the page of Messi; insulting Arabs, because for some reason they don't understand that the Persian Gulf really is called the Persian Gulf and not the Arabian Gulf or the Teletubby Gulf or whatever Arabs wanna call it; and photshopping pictures with Alireza in it.

Comment

LOL!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Sv: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
            But it might be helpful, in case the Persian internet maffia is busy on facebook, reacting on the page of Messi; insulting Arabs, because for some reason they don't understand that the Persian Gulf really is called the Persian Gulf and not the Arabian Gulf or the Teletubby Gulf or whatever Arabs wanna call it; and photshopping pictures with Alireza in it.
            Okay, you just nailed it my man

Comment

Re: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Lmao Gijs.
                Best reply ever
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                  Lmao Gijs.
                  Best reply ever
                  You must offer him some Koobideh and Faloodeh next time you go watch a match

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                    Alireza chosen as the man of the match
                    What does the MOM actually get?
                    Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh11 View Post
                      The honor I guess.. :-)
                      Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

I see
                        Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                        The honor I guess.. :-)
                        I see, I thought there might be some money prize involved too
                        Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh11 View Post
                          Too bad Alireza wasn't this good last year otherwise he'd have had plenty of bikini washes for his car
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                            Too bad Alireza wasn't this good last year otherwise he'd have had plenty of bikini washes for his car
                            I agree but don't forget that last years, the opponents were totally different and much stronger teams in Eredivisie.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

^ in addition to that, the best thing was for him to stay and develop obviously.
                              The dutches know how to develop. That's amazing.
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Highlights of the match:
                                http://www.sbs6.nl/programmas/jupile...-speelronde-11

Actually, when you see this, it looked quite OK. Not very good, but also not very bad. Great goal by Alireza!

Comment

Working...
                                X