X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
    ^^ He's having a really bad game but he's had two assists??
    Lol i am confused too. I am listening to the radio stream. It seems that he played a bad first half and now the second half of the game he is having a good game.

Comment

Third assist by jb!! 3-0

Comment

NEC now has 27 points out of 10 games. At this rate they are already promoted halfway season.

Comment

I'm starting to think he is wasting his time. He really should move to the top division next winter.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

How can one have a bad game with 3 assists?
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I am not really sure if the first goal was an assist by Jahanbakhsh. It was a bit of a chaos and in that chaos Ars managed to score.
              The other two goals were assists.
              Jahanbakhsh had a few great moments, but was indeed having a game which was below his average. But very effective!
              But actually, almost the whole team played below average. We did win without playing very well.

Comment

Thats a good player..when he does have a relatively bad game he still is decisive every time.

Kid has bright future. I can only dream till the day I see him playing for a top club in the Eredivisie.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Thats a good player..when he does have a relatively bad game he still is decisive every time.

Kid has bright future. I can only dream till the day I see him playing for a top club in the Eredivisie.
                  Why only Eredivisie ? ...

Comment

What do these three assists bring his assist tally to for the season?

Comment

Re: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Alireza got his award for best player of the first period.

Comment

Originally posted by ashkon View Post
                        What do these three assists bring his assist tally to for the season?
                        5 goals and 10 assists i believe? incredible stats for a winger
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

He is too good to play in Eerste Divisie!

Comment

AW: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

NEC also seem to be too good for the second league. Some more months and they'll be back in Eredivisie.

Comment

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

I actually wouldn't mind JB staying in Nijmegen and promoting to Eredevise next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X