This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Khoda bozorge

I couldn't see him play 1 full year in this league. Hope this happens.

Comment

looks like JB will be sold this winter if he keeps this form going. by december he can have 10goals 10 assists already. for sure price tag of 2,5m euro

Comment

Originally posted by persianfire View Post
        http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jupil...wettbewerb/NL2

Jahanbakhsh is the best rated player in the league. His price is head and shoulders above the others.
        Yes thanks to me
        I suggested that value.
        sigpic

Comment

Jahanbakhsh shire I hope he keeps up his form and transfers to a good club it's amazing how much he has grown as a footballer. Really high hopes for him
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
              That's from when he just signed with the club, around 1 year ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

According to Voetbal International, N.E.C. asked 1.5 million for Alireza. Clubs in the Middle-East were willing to pay the amount, but Alireza didn't accept them. FC Groningen and Heerenveen didn't want to pay.
                Right now, N.E.C. has now a debt of 1.5 million. So it is very well possible that Alireza will go during the winter. But clubs have to pay the right amount, which is according to Voetbal International lower than we thought.

Comment

^ Those filthy cockroaches from the ME can keep their nasty fingers for themselves!! They would sell their own mom for 1$..

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
                    According to Voetbal International, N.E.C. asked 1.5 million for Alireza. Clubs in the Middle-East were willing to pay the amount, but Alireza didn't accept them. FC Groningen and Heerenveen didn't want to pay.
                    Right now, N.E.C. has now a debt of 1.5 million. So it is very well possible that Alireza will go during the winter. But clubs have to pay the right amount, which is according to Voetbal International lower than we thought.
                    below 2million is just crazy. if he would be dutch his price tag would be 4-5million

Comment

Re: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                      below 2million is just crazy. if he would be dutch his price tag would be 4-5million
                      No way man 5 mil? Dejagah in Wolfsburg was 4

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

The biggest Dutch talents go for around 5 mln. (The ones that have proved themselves in the Eredivisie and are top players of the league.)

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          No way man 5 mil? Dejagah in Wolfsburg was 4
                          Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                          Don't recall clearly but I think Fulham only paid about 2.5 mil for his transfer ...!!!? Doubt if he was ever valued over 3mil..!? May be in dollars .!
                          1.5 is just about the fair asking price for ARJ..! I'm think NEC will agree to sell him @ a discount of 2-300k this winter..!

By winter break they are gonna be in a very good position to promote & need the cash more than alireza's services for the remainder of this season..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            Don't recall clearly but I think Fulham only paid about 2.5 mil for his transfer ...!!!? Doubt if he was ever valued over 3mil..!? May be in dollars .!
                            1.5 is just about the fair asking price for ARJ..! I'm think NEC will agree to sell him @ a discount of 2-300k this winter..!

By winter break they are gonna be in a very good position to promote & need the cash more than alireza's services for the remainder of this season..!
                            N.E.C. needs 1.5 million. They will never accept anything below 1 million. Fans are actually already angry that N.E.C. asked only 1.5 million.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

1.5 is a fair price. When does the transfer window open and close?
                              Since Asian Cup is coming up if timing matches his agent might wait for the end of AC in case he really shines and bigger clubs come knocking.
                              Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
                                N.E.C. needs 1.5 million. They will never accept anything below 1 million. Fans are actually already angry that N.E.C. asked only 1.5 million.
                                That's pretty much what I was saying..!
                                Any offer over 1.2 Mil is likely to get deal done ..! So basically $2-300 thousand less than 1.5 asking price ..!

Comment

Working...
                                X