This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
    nice extended highlights..!!damet garm.! lol @ the title to get around the copyrights..!

whatta a classy near post flicker goal..!
    2nd goal was also mostly due to his work on RW and unselfish, intelligent assist ..!!
    looks like he had a monster game..!! feel bad i missed it by oversleeping..

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
    I think this time around, CQ will find a way to start both JB and Dejagah. I wish he had done that in the WC particularly against Bosnia
    yup, they should be our starting wingers at AC..!!
    both are very capable down both flanks and they can switch up all game long in order to further unsettle their markers..!!

i think both Azmoun and JB joined TM bit too late ahead of WC14, otherwise they woulda more than likely been Starters, rather than the missing and benchwarmer..! also the fact that CQ's overall desired approach for Brazil revolved mostly around defending and hustling..! thats why players like Azmound and AK8 were omitted..!

so far as overall quality, and future potential, i'd still give the nod to Azmoun over ARJ..!! but ARJ seems bit more committed and professional and focused on putting the hard work required ahead to make himself a TM immortal..! sorta like difference between AK8 & Kia, one very driven and likely to make the most of every ounce of his potential in EU football, other more talented but just doesnt seem maybe as Focused and driven..?? off course Sardar still a couple of years younger and bit of that immaturity could very well be attributed to age difference.!?

this would be a damn lethal front-line, but Much would depend on having the right pieces to provide adequate service and defensive cover behind them..!
    ARJ---------------Reza--------------Dejagger
    ----------------SARDAR---------------------

Comment

Re: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      nice extended highlights..!!damet garm.! lol @ the title to get around the copyrights..!

whatta a classy near post flicker goal..!
      2nd goal was also mostly due to his work on RW and unselfish, intelligent assist ..!!
      looks like he had a monster game..!! feel bad i missed it by oversleeping..

yup, they should be our starting wingers at AC..!!
      both are very capable down both flanks and they can switch up all game long in order to further unsettle their markers..!!

i think both Azmoun and JB joined TM bit too late ahead of WC14, otherwise they woulda more than likely been Starters, rather than the missing and benchwarmer..! also the fact that CQ's overall desired approach for Brazil revolved mostly around defending and hustling..! thats why players like Azmound and AK8 were omitted..!

so far as overall quality, and future potential, i'd still give the nod to Azmoun over ARJ..!! but ARJ seems bit more committed and professional and focused on putting the hard work required ahead to make himself a TM immortal..! sorta like difference between AK8 & Kia, one very driven and likely to make the most of every ounce of his potential in EU football, other more talented but just doesnt seem maybe as Focused and driven..?? off course Sardar still a couple of years younger and bit of that immaturity could very well be attributed to age difference.!?

this would be a damn lethal front-line, but Much would depend on having the right pieces to provide adequate service and defensive cover behind them..!
      ARJ---------------Reza--------------Dejagger
      ----------------SARDAR---------------------
      Sardar as second striker is much better and Gucci as target man

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Sorry but JB is head and shoulders above Azmoun in all fronts. Especially when it comes down to professionalism and technical aspects.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          Sardar as second striker is much better and Gucci as target man
          i prefer him as a drop-back, 2ndary striker, Behind Reza, Just to the Left.!!
          mostly due to absence of Clear Quality CAM candidate in current TM..! and due to my faith in him to be able to handle such a demanding #8/10 role..!!
          he looks so damn calm, visionary and comfortable moving the ball up the middle in Kazan and he sees the runners down the wings and combines with them so well..!
          He can complement Reza in the Areal attacks & off set pieces and both can run at, and get behind defenses by combining down the middle, with short passes..!both are very capable finishers and got the speed, youth and energy to get back and help out defensively..!(Azmoun still needs a bit of improvement in hustle/stamina department and become a more committed defensive contributor..! like Reza proved to be at WC..!)
          The two of them side-by-side up-top would leave a big hole defensively in middle of the pitch and CQ certainly aint one to entertain such a offensively risky formation..!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Sorry but JB is head and shoulders above Azmoun in all fronts. Especially when it comes down to professionalism and technical aspects.
            im sorry Kia, the difference in inherent Class and Quality is quiet evident to me the other way around..!!
            i do agree that ARJ is certainly a more Committed, Focused, mature Professional, hard worker but his football skill and class is below that of Sardar..!!
            it was also clearly the case with both of them in our Youth TM ..!!

i think the overall quality, Physicality and professionalism in Russian League is >>> Jupiter league..!! had Sardar gotten as many minutes in NEC, he woulda probably bagged in almost twice as many goals ... and may be assists ?? too..!! granted he is a more selfish attacker ..!!

like i said before One is KIA, the other is AK8..!! No sane person can claim Mehdi to be more talented footballer than AK, but one maximized every ounce of his potential while the other didnt end up living up to even 70% of it..!!

or it could just be case of a Fan's perspective or preference of what they deem more worthy in their favorite player???

Comment

Re: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Azmoun as far as talent goes is superior, however Jahanbakhsh seems to be getting better. Either way they are both awesome and give me some hope

Comment

I'm more of a JB fan but I do agree that Azmoun is more talented.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  im sorry Kia, the difference in inherent Class and Quality is quiet evident to me the other way around..!!
                  i do agree that ARJ is certainly a more Committed, Focused, mature Professional, hard worker but his football skill and class is below that of Sardar..!!
                  it was also clearly the case with both of them in our Youth TM ..!!
                  i think the overall quality, Physicality and professionalism in Russian League is >>> Jupiter league..!! had Sardar gotten as many minutes in NEC, he woulda probably bagged in almost twice as many goals ... and may be assists ?? too..!! granted he is a more selfish attacker ..!!
                  like i said before One is KIA, the other is AK8..!! No sane person can claim Mehdi to be more talented footballer than AK, but one maximized every ounce of his potential while the other didnt end up living up to even 70% of it..!!
                  or it could just be case of a Fan's perspective or preference of what they deem more worthy in their favorite player???
                  I think Jahanbakhsh is better than Azmoun because of the following. Jahanbakhsh played one season in the Eredivisie which is still better than the Russian league simply because Dutch clubs often beat Russian ones in international leagues. The Dutch league is also more popular and by far more players make a move to world class leagues like EPL and Bundesliga after a few years of Dutch football. Eredivisie is a talent pool and Jahanbakhsh is getting pretty decent training too. He proved himself again and again for NEC and the minutes he played for Iran were always delightful to watch. Azmoun in contrast still needs to prove himself at TM..he is still a benchwarmer for a mid-table team in Russia. Jahanbakhsh has already progressed and is a key player for his team.

Comment

russian league is ranked 6th dutch league 9th

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      russian league is ranked 6th dutch league 9th
                      Until the late 2000's Russia never produced decent teams who performed well in CL for example. While Dutch teams have always been around since the beginning having good teams like Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord doing relatively good when they participate. Same goes for the Dutch clubs who play in EL like AZ.

The main reason why Russia currently is ranked higher is because they invest so much money in their football..Dutch clubs rely on talent.

Comment

Until the late 2000's Russia never produced decent teams who performed well in CL for example. While Dutch teams have always been around since the beginning having good teams like Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord doing relatively good when they participate. Same goes for the Dutch clubs who play in EL like AZ.

The main reason why Russia currently is ranked higher is because they invest so much money in their football..Dutch clubs rely on talent.
                        JB is in the second league in Holland. And Russia won several times the Europa league (Zenit, CSKA), some 1/4of finals of Champions league appearance too

Comment

i notice a more Freeflowing and offensively attractive football in Eredivisie than the Russian league, but Russian league seems more tactically rigid, far more physical and in general much Tougher to shine in than in Eredivisie..!!
                          overall id give an slight edge to Russian league in terms of contentiousness and toughness to get results and parity between top and bottom of the league clubs..!!
                          Eredivisie is certainly more entertaining for typical viewers to watch with constant end to end action, the physicality and tactical rigidity in Russian league results in more choppy play in MF and not as much goal mouth action..!! Its far easier for talented players to show off their individual skills in eredivisie, hence why they probably export much more talents to outside leagues than the russians..!

i'd think that 6 & 9 is relatively fair rating in terms of pure Toughness of their respective league competition..!! may be more like 6&8..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            JB is in the second league in Holland. And Russia won several times the Europa league (Zenit, CSKA), some 1/4of finals of Champions league appearance too
                            Dont fool yourself with the fact he is playing in the 2nd division. We all know he should be playing at a decent Eredivisie team, he was even close to moving to it and it was no BS. And Dutch teams have won the CL and EL many times too. At least more times than Russian ones.

Eredivisie > Russian League.

Comment

I used to think Azmoun is more talented but I don't know anymore. It seems I had massively underrated JB's technical abilities. Watch the sweet little ye pa do pas he does at the end of those highlights. Kid has skills.

Comment

Dont fool yourself with the fact he is playing in the 2nd division. We all know he should be playing at a decent Eredivisie team, he was even close to moving to it and it was no BS. And Dutch teams have won the CL and EL many times too. At least more times than Russian ones.
                                Eredivisie > Russian League.
                                It is not because Dutch teams won champions league 20 years ago or more than they are better than Russia now.

This year, only Ajax is qualified for the champions for Holland and will probably end in europa league after december.

Comment

Working...
                                X