Clear All

Sv: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
    He is the new zlatan ibrahimovic
    Khoda az dahanet beshnaveh!

Comment

Just uploaded his goal on YouTube in HQ. Enjoy

Comment

He is the only guy that DESERVES a starting spot in team mdlli. If you compare him to Reza, Ashkan, Karim and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
          He is the only guy that DESERVES a starting spot in team mdlli.
          Lol, calm down. He scored a goal in the 2nd best league of Holland, not the winning goal of the World Cup final..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Lol, calm down. He scored a goal in the 2nd best league of Holland, not the winning goal of the World Cup final..
            Better than scoring in Qatari/Kuwaiti/Iranian league or being a permanent benchwarmer no?

Its the fact that he has been consistent with 6 goals in 10 apps. Let the stats talk...

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
              Better than scoring in Qatari/Kuwaiti/Iranian league or being a permanent benchwarmer no?

Its the fact that he has been consistent with 6 goals in 10 apps. Let the stats talk...
              Masoud was a star in Spanish 2nd league, yet everybody hate him like he fucked their sister, because he couldn't perform optimal for Team Melli every time. Let him perform for Team Melli, then we can talk about him being the only one who deserves a spot.

Comment

Masouds problem was that he was/is an inconsistent player on any level - club or country. He would sometimes do some amazing dribbles and passes, and then do some super stupid stuff. Have a random amazing screamer of a shot, then a miss a sitter (like against Real Madrid). Fans are always going to have a love/hate relationship with this kind of player. Jahanbaksh on the other hand has been amazingly consistent with his smart play. He adds to his goal scoring tally and even more consistently adds assists. The few minutes he has ever gotten for TM have been delightful to watch. I loved the pass he gave to Gucci in the WC I believe against Argentina. He definitely deserves a spot in TM.

Comment

More pictures:

Comment

http://dai.ly/x278xik

Comment

I don't get it why are they celebrating lik they just got promoted?
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                        I don't get it why are they celebrating lik they just got promoted?
                        They won this period so they are fix in the play offs, when they win the league at the end they promote without play offs, but now they are safe.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Just uploaded his goal on YouTube in HQ. Enjoy
                          Agha, it says "video removed by the user"?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            Agha, it says "video removed by the user"?
                            https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=714437048622197
                            Watch it in HD
                            sigpic

Comment

Someone make an highlight video of him already with his latest goals and assists.
                              This guy is the only reason to follow iranian football for me.
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I think this time around, CQ will find a way to start both JB and Dejagah. I wish he had done that in the WC particularly against Bosnia
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X