Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, what a goal. Waiting for the official highlights. Alireza is killing this league

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

NAKED BOY hahahahaha

Comment

Staying with N.E.C. this season was a blessing in disguise for this young lad, he definitely needed full playing time, any other clubs had he joined, he would have been benched a good number of games. Let him shine and gain confidence with N.E.C. one of the classiest clubs, then his performance will take him wherever he deserves to be!

Thank you N.E.C.!

Comment

Originally posted by Batigol View Post
            in this link Ali`s goal of today
            http://youtu.be/TGdrqkLIh1c
            in this video he make loves to Goalkeepr:-)
            http://youtu.be/4b_vT-Vf-DI

sorry for bad quality
            Thank you for sharing my brother. Wowwwwww what a sexy goal that was!!!!! Beautiful!

ARJ is pure class-act, the second video is the biggest proof of it!

Comment

ARJ is the full package!
              Good speed, good stamina, good shooting, good heading, good acceleration, good finishing, good behavior, good hustling and good looks to boot!

On of my most favorite Iranian footballers.
              He reminds me of Hashemian and Mahdavikia in his hard work and great attitude.
              I hope he grows all the way to his late 20's, because he is a very exciting player and super profesional.

Comment

this kid will be a world class played in 2-3 years

Comment

This kid is on fire.
                  Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Thank you everbody for providing Links and pictures.

Staying @ NEC was the best decision.

Alireza and NEC and it's supporters.
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

He's hitting all the right notes with me.

No chest hair though!

Comment

Found another vid of the goals
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NXvxHljCVg
                        Watch from about 5:50
                        Not the best angle since its from the ground but still something.

Comment

beautiful goal....most promising player in my opinion. he seems very motivated.

Comment

Re: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

His goal was beautiful. I just noticed that you can actually see us while he is celebrating his goal lol. The guy is pure class and he was head and shoulders above any other player last night.

Comment

He is the new zlatan ibrahimovic

Comment

What an amazing goal, he is on fire. I hope he can keep performing like this and he can make the starting lineup for TM soon.
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X