This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
    I think he should just stay in NEC for this season. Does not NEC have a billionaire owner, maybe he can pick up his salary for this season and next season or midseason they can get find a better buy for him.
    At this point it doesn't matter where he plays. He is going to be playing for a second tier european league either way. If he can showcase his talents like last season and make an impact he will be on a top european league next season. It depends on him and his performance this year.

Comment

Just imagine if this were JB's first year in EU and NEC a newly promoted Dutch team just signed him up - Even not knowing if he would be starter we would have all been drooling over the prospect.

Now the reality - He is 22 - He has played a very successful year in Holland. The club and the fan love him. And he will be starting very regularly. We shouldn't be too disappointed.
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

*** edited ***

NO ADVERTISEMENTS AS PER SITE RULES.
        http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

WARNED and TEMP BAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram

*** edited ***

NO ADVERTISEMENTS AS PER SITE RULES.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php
          WARNED and TEMP BAN !
          Don't we have a Mod to clear these obvious spams! Reported!

Comment

Guys , I already mentioned in a previous post, but the more I think about it the better his situation actually seems. He is going to be a REGULAR for a youthful, exciting side in one of the top 7 leagues in Europe, who constantly are exporting top talent to even better leagues. This for me is very somewhat similar to schneiderlin last year at Southampton. A young, very good DM his transfer to Tottenham didn't finalize and he had to stay at Southampton for another year. He proved himself even further and now is officially a player for Manchester United. I believe that this time next year, we will be talking about Jahanbaksh going to Ajax, feyenoord, or to Bundesliga/PL. People are far too eager for drastic change....everybody wants new even if it does not nessecarily translate to better. This is Jahanbakhshs case. Sometimes what you already have is the best option, even if it is not obvious at first.

Comment

Southampton are on a whole different level than NEC, so Schneiderlin's case can't be compared with Alireza. Like said so many times before, what will happen if they get relegated again? You can be sure that Ali's market value will drop dramatically. After one season Eredivisie he had two OK sides like Groningen and Heerenveen knocking on his door, and after one year Jupiler League the only side who made a legit offer so far are Brighton and Hove Albion. See, staying at NEC is a risk. Whatever Jahanbakhsh does, I hope he signs a contract with NEC with a relegation clause (in case of an extension).

Comment

Just looking at nijmegen's transfer moves which have kinda gone under the radar bc of the ARJ situation. Anthony limbombe has made his loan move permanent from Genk. Janio Bikkel, the young defensive midfielder from herenveen been who is only 20 , moved as well. Furthermore the signing of really exciting young attacking midfielder/forward Mohammed Rayhi has been confirmed from PSV . He wanted more first team football and just turned 21. There are some videos of him on YouTube. Golla , a young polish centre back, a regular in their NT has signed from polish league. Also some other players who went to first division leagues after NEC relegated- Janschkter, and pallsons loans are over and I believe they are coming back. The team is actually pretty stacked and to think ARJ will be the person the team is built around is truly exciting.

Comment

Hence why I said somewhat similar. There are plenty of other examples to but this one quickly came to mind.

Comment

the transfer moves they have made alone show a team planning for the future, with a youthful exciting team full of quality. Frankly this is not a project to be that disappointed with

Comment

And btw kiarash, now he has AZ alkmaar " knocking on the door"

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        And btw kiarash, now he has AZ alkmaar " knocking on the door"
                        They haven't made an official offer yet, but he is on their wish list.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Just looking at nijmegen's transfer moves which have kinda gone under the radar bc of the ARJ situation. Anthony limbombe has made his loan move permanent from Genk. Janio Bikkel, the young defensive midfielder from herenveen been who is only 20 , moved as well. Furthermore the signing of really exciting young attacking midfielder/forward Mohammed Rayhi has been confirmed from PSV . He wanted more first team football and just turned 21. There are some videos of him on YouTube. Golla , a young polish centre back, a regular in their NT has signed from polish league. Also some other players who went to first division leagues after NEC relegated- Janschkter, and pallsons loans are over and I believe they are coming back. The team is actually pretty stacked and to think ARJ will be the person the team is built around is truly exciting.
                          Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          They haven't made an official offer yet, but he is on their wish list.
                          I have heard from some people, who usually are very well informed about the things that are happening behind the scenes at NEC, that both AZ and Anderlecht made an official offer, but it wasn't accepted. Anderlecht's offer is said to be around 1.5 million; AZ probably the same. But there are some stories right now that AZ is going to focus more on the midfield instead of the wings.

Comment

Looks like the Berghuis guy is for sure going to Watford. Hopefully AZ steps up their offer now and sign Jahanbakhsh. They have a pretty good striker upfront the American Johanssen and JB could probably get a ton of assists.

Comment

hopefully he will stay in NEC. No need to have fake dreams with teams that considers him as a 2nd, 3rd.. choice. Vaghean gandesh dar avordan. PSV, Ajax, AZ are playing the geda, they will pay the price next season when JB will tear them apart.

Comment

AZ's general manager has announced that they already have enough optin for the and are more interested in backs.

Comment

Working...
                                X