This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    I made a compilation video of Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

Please let me know if you like it and if so, share!
    Very nicely done I love that you don't show the same goals from different angels over and over again, just the extraordinary things

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
      nice compilation but i think the music file is corrupt or something. It sounds like you recorded it by holding your microphone next to the speaker lol.
      Still great job and effort. Thank you dash.
      Thanks for your recognition bro.

The sound of the commentators is quite broken because I made a screen recording from the footage and the sound aspect is indeed from the microphone of my Mac. I'm trying to fix that later on, I need to find a way to make the sound better.

Originally posted by siz View Post
      Very nicely done I love that you don't show the same goals from different angels over and over again, just the extraordinary things
      You're welcome!

Comment

I shared your video on my 2k-facebook fanpage

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          I shared your video on my 2k-facebook fanpage
          Share them with Eredivisie or other european scouts. They are the ones that have to clean up the sh1it they have in front of their eyes.

Comment

Comment

Well, I should correct you. It's 46 games for one of the best teams Uruguay. Plays on the left wing, according to Omroep Brabant, so a replacement for Depay, whereas JB usually plays on the right wing. There were also rumours about Atletico Madrid being interested, so it sounds like a great deal. A player that can be sold for a lot more.

Of course, I do think that PSV would be smart to buy JB - we all know that - but I also understand why they are not fully convinced. JB was a substitute most of the time during his first season for NEC (of course, due to the fact that the coach was terrible). In his second season he played incredibly well during the first half. During the second half it was still good, but less, due to the fact that he was injured, played for Iran a few times and therefore became tired.

This has nothing to do with racism.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
                Well, I should correct you. It's 46 games for one of the best teams Uruguay. Plays on the left wing, according to Omroep Brabant, so a replacement for Depay, whereas JB usually plays on the right wing. There were also rumours about Atletico Madrid being interested, so it sounds like a great deal. A player that can be sold for a lot more.

Of course, I do think that PSV would be smart to buy JB - we all know that - but I also understand why they are not fully convinced. JB was a substitute most of the time during his first season for NEC (of course, due to the fact that the coach was terrible). In his second season he played incredibly well during the first half. During the second half it was still good, but less, due to the fact that he was injured, played for Iran a few times and therefore became tired.

This has nothing to do with racism.
                I am sorry, I thought his Wiki page was up to date. It also says he is a CAM..

Yeah, but he had a great season in the Jupiler League, you only mention his first season in the Eredivisie. I made a compilation video of him with his goals and skills, he has played a World Cup, with such a good mentality, yet he has zero interest from PSV. Ridiculous if you ask me, if any Brazilian or Argentinian would be in the same situation top clubs would be all over his ass.

Like I said, our players not getting transferred has mainly to do with political reasons. Just like the Mohammadi trial at Sturm, he impressed so much and they didn't sign him yet. Europeans won't think that such a thing is going on, but in fact many non-footballing reasons are important factors to sign players. I explained that in the NEC forum too.

Comment

I am sorry, I thought his Wiki page was up to date. It also says he is a CAM..

Yeah, but he had a great season in the Jupiler League, you only mention his first season in the Eredivisie. I made a compilation video of him with his goals and skills, he has played a World Cup, with such a good mentality, yet he has zero interest from PSV. Ridiculous if you ask me, if any Brazilian or Argentinian would be in the same situation top clubs would be all over his ass.

Like I said, our players not getting transferred has mainly to do with political reasons. Just like the Mohammadi trial at Sturm, he impressed so much and they didn't sign him yet. Europeans won't think that such a thing is going on, but in fact many non-footballing reasons are important factors to sign players. I explained that in the NEC forum too.
                  Jupiler = Second division

Uruguay top league = First Division

This is actually quite important even though Uruguays league might not be the best teams take this in to count when buying players

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                    Jupiler = Second division

Uruguay top league = First Division

This is actually quite important even though Uruguays league might not be the best teams take this in to count when buying players
                    Of course, but Jahanbakhsh has been quite popular in Holland and you would think that the scouts are focusing on him because they are also common with his playing style. But yet, they buy a completely unknown player all the way from Uruguay and they prefer him above someone like JB who scored some very important goals against good teams like Ajax and AZ. This just feels very unfair to me, and totally illogical.

The World Cup is the most prestigious stage to be on, Jahanbakhsh has been there with Iran, but of course because it's Iran, they won't take his inclusion with the squad in consideration. This Pereiro guy was not even near the World Cup, which brings me back to my point that Iranian players are not attractive for Eu scouts in general.

Comment

Of course, but Jahanbakhsh has been quite popular in Holland and you would think that the scouts are focusing on him because they are also common with his playing style. But yet, they buy a completely unknown player all the way from Uruguay and they prefer him above someone like JB who scored some very important goals against good teams like Ajax and AZ. This just feels very unfair to me, and totally illogical.

The World Cup is the most prestigious stage to be on, Jahanbakhsh has been there with Iran, but of course because it's Iran, they won't take his inclusion with the squad in consideration. This Pereiro guy was not even near the World Cup, which brings me back to my point that Iranian players are not attractive for Eu scouts in general.
                      Teams often pick up promotional players and with dealing with their sponsors push such players to very high levels. A good example is Neymar or even James. I have watched both in person, while they are very good players, one is not someone who should have shoes named after him at age 20 (as compared to someone like Benzema, Ruben or Sanchez). So the bottom line is Spanish and Brazilian cool names sell.
                      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                        Teams often pick up promotional players and with dealing with their sponsors push such players to very high levels. A good example is Neymar or even James. I have watched both in person, while they are very good players, one is not someone who should have shoes named after him at age 20 (as compared to someone like Benzema, Ruben or Sanchez). So the bottom line is Spanish and Brazilian cool names sell.
                        and Jahanbakhsh is a little bit difficult to pronounce...hell I had a hard time just typing it up.

Comment

Hmm...

You ever heard of the U-20 World Cup? He played there for Uruguay just this summer. He even scored a goal versus eventual champions Serbia. Uruguayans have a very good track record of excelling in Europe. Perhaps he did well there which merited at a move to PSV. Stop with that racist stuff man.

Comment

Berghuis of AZ is almost sold to Watford. JB is probably the first player they will try to get as a replacement for Berghuis. Stewart, technical director of AZ, has told that he is on the list of AZ, in case Berghuis leaves.
                            http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=250608

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
                              Berghuis of AZ is almost sold to Watford. JB is probably the first player they will try to get as a replacement for Berghuis. Stewart, technical director of AZ, has told that he is on the list of AZ, in case Berghuis leaves.
                              http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=250608
                              Hooray, seems there is finally some movement!

Comment

The original story comes from Fox Sports. They also mention that JB said that there were 2 Dutch clubs right now interested in him.
                                http://foxsports.nl/nieuws/287460-az...in-vizier.html

I should also mention some possible problems:
                                1. Berghuis has to be sold. Right now, not every member of the board of AZ has said that this transfer is ok, due to the fact that some are enjoying there holidays somewhere and they haven't been able to contact them. Nothing is signed right now, but it is very likely that this won't become a problem.
                                2. AZ will probably get 5 million; NEC asks 2 million euro. And JB will have to earn at least half a million a year. So this might be a but of a problem. On the other hand, it is very unlikely that AZ doesn't know this, but they are still interested.
                                3. It is always possible that there are other players on the list, that are more interesting for AZ (although I do think that JB is the best candidate right now).

I don't think that these thing will really become a problem, but it might be good to remember these things.

Comment

Working...
                                X