X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    He did not have any.

Another year struggling against relegation hooray.
    So the best player of the league didn't have any offers? How Iranian..

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      I have a feeling that he is not getting any offer because of his nagging injury which he has since end April/May already. Why it takes so long to recover? What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        I think staying at this point is a good decision. Even a half decent season in the top league and he will get a few offers. The only problem he will have is if he gets injured and he will be out most of the season.

Comment

He is young. Be patient my fellow lads. His time will come.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            He is young. Be patient my fellow lads. His time will come.
            We said that last season, we said it now and we're still waiting for a transfer to happen.

Comment

"Alireza still trains on the side

WEDNESDAY, JULY 8TH, 2015,

NIJMEGEN - Iranian star player Alireza Jahanbakhsh train just yet along with the selection of NEC.

The attacker was only this week joined the Nijmegen club. Jahanbakhsh got some longer holidays, because he had to play after the season with his country.

"I'm just back in training," laughs the star of NEC. "I work at first an individual program. I think that next week I again connected in the group training." Jahanbakhsh has been nominated to be sold. NEC can now get a transfer fee for him. A transfer to the English Brighton Be the player refused himself."

http://www.omroepgelderland.nl/nieuw...rnhem-nijmegen

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

According to insiders from NEC:

Jahanbakhsh will most likely accept an extension now that NEC offered him a new contract with a better salary too.

How javgir are they getting!

Comment

Jahanbakhsh will most likely accept an extension now that NEC offered him a new contract with a better salary too.

To sell him in 2016/17 I guess

Comment

Same old story as all of Euro-legionnaires this past decade

Comment

It's probably thatnthey don't want tomlose him for free or at a reduced cost. But I still feel this was his golden opportunity. If next year doesn't go so well it most likely means he will be relishing for a Brighton like offer

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Reading NEC forums it is clear that Jahanbakhsh is the highest paid player of NEC earning 276.000 EUR this year.

Because he is a non-EU player and will turn 22 this summer, according to Eredivisie / KNVB rules his salary is 150% of what a regular European player in Eredivisie would get. This means that he will get 400.000 EUR a year, something which NEC can't afford at all. That salary cap is close to what a top player would earn at Feyenoord, Ajax or PSV normally.

So it's still unknown if he will / can extend with NEC. The only realistic option would be that he becomes a free agent next season and then makes a move.

Comment

Better then Brighton, but not on par with a Norwich move.

Comment

Reading NEC forums it is clear that Jahanbakhsh is the highest paid player of NEC earning 276.000 EUR this year.

Because he is a non-EU player and will turn 22 this summer, according to Eredivisie / KNVB rules his salary is 150% of what a regular European player in Eredivisie would get. This means that he will get 400.000 EUR a year, something which NEC can't afford at all. That salary cap is close to what a top player would earn at Feyenoord, Ajax or PSV normally.

So it's still unknown if he will / can extend with NEC. The only realistic option would be that he becomes a free agent next season and then makes a move.
                            Top players at PSV and Ajax earn 1 millions euros. Feyenoords salary cap isn't much lower.

However lower table clubs can't really afford a salary of 400.000 euros a years, your right on that.

BUT because Jahanbakhsh was already signed before he was 21, NEC doesn't have to offer him 400k.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh has an offer from a Bundesliga team, according to 90

http://90tv.ir/news/121838/%D8%A7%D8...8%D8%AE%D8%B4/

Comment

not sure how reliable that 90 news is, but it says, the news of an interest from a bundesliga team comes from his agent

Comment

Working...
                                X