X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a terrible agent

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

The less disastrous choice of both, at least he will play in Eredivisie...
      We can just hope that NEC doesn't relegate (which will drop JB's value, make it hard to attract decent teams, free agent or not) and Alireza performs really well to get good offers. Shame, as now would've been the perfect moment to move upwards and progress, instead it's the typical iranian career stagnation for one more year.

Comment

What is the actual status? I am confused.
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
          He will stay in NEC and tears the a$$ of all the eredivisie sides apart next season to show they are wrong to snub him!

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
            AJ's agent: Ali has no formal offers and will likely stay in Holland.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=233686
            If this guy is not fired after all his claims and hype then ARJ should expect no improvement in outcome next year!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

You know whats funny?

There is a Dutch-Maroccan footballer Adnane Tighadouini who is 22 year old and had one good season at NAC Breda in the Eredivisie who got relegated to the Jupiler League. He also played his entire career in the same Jupiler League with nonsense teams like Volendam and Cambuur.

He was equally as good as Jahanbakhsh during his first year at NEC.

This Tighadouini guy has real offers from decent Spanish teams like Malaga and even freaking Sevilla. What does Jahanbakhsh get? A trashcan team like Brighton & Hove Albion, 20th placed team in the Championship of England. This while Jahanbakhsh has also been to a World Cup and played against a world class team like Argentina.

Disgusting behaviour from EU teams towards Iranian players.

Comment

same shitt as before
                nothing has really changed from a week ago..!
                few mild interest, inquiries from the preferred, Better Eredivisie clubs BUT NOT CONCRETE OFFERS..!
                Only solid offer from Brighton which was rightfully declined by ARJ..!!

latest news bit just rehashes the same info as above but insinuating that Brighton also no longer interested supposedly because they signed 19Year old striker Akindayini on a free transfer..!!
                but i doubt that changes much their interest for signing ARJ as Brighton are still lacking much depths and quality(especially so, if they have any promotion aspirations), and Akindayini only signed a development contract with the club, meaning he is not expected to be a starter nor in their first team squad, but in their practice and developmental squad...!!

we just need to calm down and remain patient, like i said weeks back ITS WAY TOO EARLY ...!
                i think more concrete offers will likely come with a week or 2 remaining in transfer market..!!? if not he will remain in NEC which certainlyis still better than moving to Albion..!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  You know whats funny?

There is a Dutch-Maroccan footballer Adnane Tighadouini who is 22 year old and had one good season at NAC Breda in the Eredivisie who got relegated to the Jupiler League. He also played his entire career in the same Jupiler League with nonsense teams like Volendam and Cambuur.

He was equally as good as Jahanbakhsh during his first year at NEC.

This Tighadouini guy has real offers from decent Spanish teams like Malaga and even freaking Sevilla. What does Jahanbakhsh get? A trashcan team like Brighton & Hove Albion, 20th placed team in the Championship of England. This while Jahanbakhsh has also been to a World Cup and played against a world class team like Argentina.

Disgusting behaviour from EU teams towards Iranian players.
                  Even though i agree some parts of racism is shown towards iranian players because of american media and so on. There is also the non EU passport issue. The guy you mentioned is a EU citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                    Even though i agree some parts of racism is shown towards iranian players because of american media and so on. There is also the non EU passport issue. The guy you mentioned is a EU citizen.
                    That plus he had a ten times more impressive season than JB in his first year. JB wasn't even a regular starter and this guy scored 15 or more goals.

Comment

JB has already arrived in the Netherlands. He has had a small operation, as his knee was still injured. Now he is training apart from the group to recover from both the operation and the injury.

And two new team mates: Icelandic national team goal keeper Hannes Halldorsson (clean sheet against the Netherlands) and Mohammed Rayhi (winger, as back-up for JB or replacement, in case JB leaves).

Comment

So, when was it he was supposed to make a choice about the "offers" he had??

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          So, when was it he was supposed to make a choice about the "offers" he had??
                          He did not have any.

Another year struggling against relegation hooray.

Comment

He did not have any.

Another year struggling against relegation hooray.
                            I disagree. I am pretty sure the relegationw as an accident and won't repeat again.
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I disagree. I am pretty sure the relegationw as an accident and won't repeat again.
                              I read their fan forum daily and they are happy if they survive next year, considering they haven't invested much in their squad.

I am surprised that some of us think NEC will do well only because of the past. Times have changed and teams like Willem II and Cambuur Leeuwarden who are NEC's concurrent are relatively stronger.

I think NEC will end 15th or 16th, this is not the Jupiler League where teams are total jokes.

Comment

I read their fan forum daily and they are happy if they survive next year, considering they haven't invested much in their squad.

I am surprised that some of us think NEC will do well only because of the past. Times have changed and teams like Willem II and Cambuur Leeuwarden who are NEC's concurrent are relatively stronger.

I think NEC will end 15th or 16th, this is not the Jupiler League where teams are total jokes.
                                I am willing to bet that NEC won't relegate despite what fan forums say.
                                I didn't say they will do well. But i doubt they will relegate again considered their history.

Comment

Working...
                                X