Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully, I can become a player agent after my law studies and try to get many Iranian players in German/Austrian clubs

Comment

Not expecting any positive news regarding a transfer.

As usual he will end up another year with NEC Nijmegen.

And I can't believe that some think NEC will end in the top 10, did you look up their squad?

They barely have invested in new quality players and their midfield is shockingly weak for an Eredivisie side.

Please be prepared for another season where Jahanbakhsh will fight against relegation and is in possible risk of going back to the Jupiler League again. They will end at maximum 14th.

Horrible!

Comment

Yup, if he was Japanese or Korean PSV and Ajax would be begging his ass to join them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          It's insane, this guy was the best player in the 2nd Division in the Netherlands and he is not even being marketed properly to other teams. Azmoun had this huge buzz around him and he's scored some terrific goals - yet nothing. While the Iraqi, Ali Adnan, just signed with Serie A club, Udinese (Iraq's biggest transfer ever). He was riding the bench all last year in Turkey. Sherko Karim is now playing with Grasshooper FC, and he has yet to play one game for Iraq's national team. He played in Iraq last. They have another guy going to Portuguese second division. We are so bad that Iraqi is greatly outshining us in the transfer window?

Our players agents / advisers suck! What a shame. If Sardar's dad is running his affairs, he should fire his ass. Our best players are playing in Qatar and declining incredibly fast. We tie Turkmenistan. We need an older player who has retired, Javad Neko, to come back and will us to victories so we don't miss the final round of the World Cup.

Iran football is in its dark times.
          I thought the Iraqi fans were living in another world but unfortunately Udinese officially announced they signed the bench warmer in Turkey.
          http://www.udinese.it/portal/IT/hand...menti&vid=4292

My nightmare is about to come true. So frustrating.

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
          The second best young talent in the Netherlands going to a relegation-battling team in the English second tier.
          An Iraq guy who is a bench-warmer in Turkey going to Udinese.

I'll be angry if this sh!t happens. He should change his agent ASAP.

Comment

I dont understand why Iranian players all have Iranian agents. I dont hire Iranians when I have a need for something just because they are Iranians, I hire the one who can do the best job.
            JB speaks English. He can communicate with a european agent. I wonder how many players has this Hashemi guy transferred to euro teams and what are his credentials.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              It's insane, this guy was the best player in the 2nd Division in the Netherlands and he is not even being marketed properly to other teams. Azmoun had this huge buzz around him and he's scored some terrific goals - yet nothing. While the Iraqi, Ali Adnan, just signed with Serie A club, Udinese (Iraq's biggest transfer ever). He was riding the bench all last year in Turkey. Sherko Karim is now playing with Grasshooper FC, and he has yet to play one game for Iraq's national team. He played in Iraq last. They have another guy going to Portuguese second division. We are so bad that Iraqi is greatly outshining us in the transfer window?

Our players agents / advisers suck! What a shame. If Sardar's dad is running his affairs, he should fire his ass. Our best players are playing in Qatar and declining incredibly fast. We tie Turkmenistan. We need an older player who has retired, Javad Neko, to come back and will us to victories so we don't miss the final round of the World Cup.

Iran football is in its dark times.
              I feel your frustration.

Our players need to hire professional EU agents right now.

But a benchwarmer in Turkey will not accomplish anything in one of the worlds best leagues Serie A.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                I thought the Iraqi fans were living in another world but unfortunately Udinese officially announced they signed the bench warmer in Turkey.
                http://www.udinese.it/portal/IT/hand...menti&vid=4292

My nightmare is about to come true. So frustrating.
                Honestly, nobody will still care about Iraq.

Ali Adnan is the only half decent player in that team, yet his age is not even correct (couple of years older like 80% of their NT players), with laziness level even higher than AK8, will most probably fail in Italy and go back to 2nd level football/Iraq.

Aubameyang is from Gabon, is real quality and plays in a below average national team. Pretty similar to Iraq except they are worst than Gabon. Except this dude, their best players are in Swedish leagues and 3rd English divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Ali Adnan is the only half decent player in that team, yet his age is not even correct (couple of years older), with laziness level even higher than AK8, will most probably fail in Italy and go back to 2nd level football/Iraq.

Aubameyang is from Gabon, is real quality and plays in a below average national team. Pretty similar to Iraq except they are worst than Gabon. Except this dude their best players are in Swedish leagues and 3rd English divisions.
                  +1

I don't know why we are discussing Iraq.

One unproved player in a decent league doesn't make Iraq relevant at all.

If anything, it shows their desperateness if they are so happy that a benchwarmer from Turkey is joining Udinese.

The last time when an Iraqi (Nashat Akram) joined a top team in EU like FC Twente, it was a big big flop.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Ali Adnan is the only half decent player in that team, yet his age is not even correct (couple of years older like 80% of their NT players), with laziness level even higher than AK8, will most probably fail in Italy and go back to 2nd level football/Iraq.

Aubameyang is from Gabon, is real quality and plays in a below average national team. Pretty similar to Iraq except they are worst than Gabon. Except this dude, their best players are in Swedish leagues and 3rd English divisions.
                    Zandi jan you can't be serious......... Ali Adnan is complete sht, he cant even play for his turkish team

Comment

It seems Iranian agents think they're a super agent like Jorge Mendes.
                      They don't realize you have to have connections, skill, lawyers and massive leverage to get the maximum contract for your clients.

Shameful how amateur they are.
                      It reminds me of how everyone in Iran always complains about every little thing but won't ever offer any realistic solution.

Iranian players should go with local trusted agents, even if they charge a bit higher commission.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        It seems Iranian agents think they're a super agent like Jorge Mendes.
                        They don't realize you have to have connections, skill, lawyers and massive leverage to get the maximum contract for your clients.

Shameful how amateur they are.
                        It reminds me of how everyone in Iran always complains about every little thing but won't ever offer any realistic solution.

Iranian players should go with local trusted agents, even if they charge a bit higher commission.
                        Just look up Amir Hashemi's twitter account.

It looks incredibly unprofessional and amateurish for an agent who has a client like Jahanbakhsh.

I can bet that most of us can do a better job in PR than this goon.

Comment

Instead of crying all the time why don't we just wait and see what happens. There are a lot of non-Iranians who look at these forums and nowadays all they see is mostly a bunch of over emotional people. It's getting annoying, let's just be patient and see what happens.

Also, I don't know why Iraq is some measuring stick all of a sudden that people need to bring up. The asian cup was 6 months ago there's really no need to bring them up anymore.

Comment

I agree that the boys need better representation. Cause they are being marketed horribly.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                              Instead of crying all the time why don't we just wait and see what happens. There are a lot of non-Iranians who look at these forums and nowadays all they see is mostly a bunch of over emotional people. It's getting annoying, let's just be patient and see what happens.

Also, I don't know why Iraq is some measuring stick all of a sudden that people need to bring up. The asian cup was 6 months ago there's really no need to bring them up anymore.
                              How dare you ask us not to get "jav gir" and behave rationally???

Comment

If he has one good season with Brighton, he will definitely be playing in the EPL the season after. Brighton have made three signings so far, they may have a chance of promotion.

Comment

Working...
                                X