Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AZ would be a great move. However i must say the professionalism displayed by the majority of our players really must improve. Claiming offers left right and center, consistently letting the media in on everything is ridiculous. You don't see Cech doing that with his transfer to arsenal. It damages the image of iranian players abroad when players constantly talk about these offers.

Comment

AZ is denying that they are going to talk with Alireza.
      And according to the coach of AZ, the club will only buy another offensive player, if Berghuis leaves. He is said to go to PSV, but that's becoming more unlikely. And therefore a transfer of Alireza to AZ become more unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        AZ would be a great move. However i must say the professionalism displayed by the majority of our players really must improve. Claiming offers left right and center, consistently letting the media in on everything is ridiculous. You don't see Cech doing that with his transfer to arsenal. It damages the image of iranian players abroad when players constantly talk about these offers.
        true..!! Bazargarmi ham hadi dareh..!! at some point it results in negative/diminishing results..!!
        story of choopane doroogh goo mishe..!

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
        And according to the coach of AZ, the club will only buy another offensive player, if Berghuis leaves. He is said to go to PSV, but that's becoming more unlikely. And therefore a transfer of Alireza to AZ become more unlikely.
        well it looks more and more like you guys gonna have your favorite player back for next season..!!

Comment

GREAT, so NEC is going to EUROPA LEAGUE!
          sigpic

Comment

We created BS aka Bazargarmi thread for this single purpose. To not waste our time on those so called interest from left and right clubs. We all learned a good lesson here to not trust our players agent say unless you see the Iranian players holding the shirt and training in their camps.

Comment

Alireza advertising for Knapman

Comment

Stay with NEC. That's best option for him.
                1) almost guaranteed starter
                2) Establish himself in Eredivisie
                3) Free agent at the end of season
                4) Last, but not the least, help this wonderful club and their fans

Comment

Khub bikar shodin shoma him and Azmoun will go nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                    3 isn't really true. There is an option in the contract to extend the contract for one year. This option is one-sided. NEC can extend the contract with one year, without permission of anyone. Probably it would mean that he will earn more money.

Comment

3 isn't really true. There is an option in the contract to extend the contract for one year. This option is one-sided. NEC can extend the contract with one year, without permission of anyone. Probably it would mean that he will earn more money.
                      huh, didnt know that..!! even better ..! i think NEC have done him right all along and fully deserve to get something, something from his move elsewhere eventually..!!
                      i can understand that NEC coulda used the $2mil far more than ARJ's services for upcoming year, but going to Brighton was simply too stupid and risky of move for ARJ at this juncture in his young football career ..! the benefit from such a transfer was just too One Sided in Favor of NEC and not Alireza..!!

fortunately, he was smart enough to know Eredivisie football is best suited to his style of football and his long-term football career, and its also somewhat evident by now that $2Mil is just too rich for most Eredivisie club's blood..!!
                      for $imilar transfer fees, top clubs in Eredivisie(PSV, AZ, ..) have their choice of Already Proven Eredivisie Caliber Wingers, most of whom are either local or EU based hence they could avoid higher fees and quota restrictions and other hassles of having an Eye-ranian in their team..!
                      If ARJ could replicate his Jupiler Stats in Eredivisie or even come close, then he will get snatched up quickly by teams like PSV..!! But that is a big IF..!!? Although he did well, he certainly didnt do enough 2 seasons ago in Eredivisie to warrant a $2mil price tag..! this time around he seems to have adapted much better to Dutch football and sorta improved and matured as player, so likely he can pull off a much bigger Eredivisie impact, so long NEC dont struggle too much as a team..!!

i could still see him leave NEC this off season, but NEC will likely have to be negotiable on the 2mil asking transfer fee..!

Comment

Comment

The main reason I don't mind seeing Alireza stay in NEC is because I know the potential this team has....mark my words when I say they will not just maintain a mid table position in the eresivise, but also a top 7 finish. Look at the quality of players in this squad....guys like Ars, santos, JB, limbombe, etc. are quality players. For AJ to be carrying on a leadership position in this team as one of the better players it will be something of value to him when he goes to his next TM camps....he will go to a big club at the right time, one more season in NEC won't hurt him at all especially with the potential this team has.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                            That what I think too but about 4) : the club was sending him in Brighton FFS and kill his career at the same time!!

Comment

Here we go for a 10 year contract with Brighton 😷
                              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

I hope we are not witnessing a Neku-OSA Take II here, there were talks of Villarreal for him too but he stayed with OSA. I guess JB has no other offers or at least decent offers from European clubs, otherwise he was off.

Even if he has to stay with NEC, he should be carful not to end up rotting there. He has already proved his worth in Dutch football, so if he is not Seen as a precious commodity at a bargain price, Dutch football see something in him that we emotional and loyal fans don't? As far as loyality to NEC is concerned JB has given them enough.
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X