X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My reaction when reading that post and noticing it was Javeed who wrote it:

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      Poor guy looks a little confused, he is probably thinking, should I join in? Or shouldn't I?
      Ya, it was wise of him not to be completely involved in it. He celebrated but you could tell he was cautious and made sure to stay out of most of it.

Comment

^ He was splashing water to the girls in the tub with Iranian flag around him. Watch the video again.

Comment

OK Guys,

threads on Jahanbakhsh merged, pls cool it off now.
          thanks
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
            There are crazy obsessed fans everywhere. You need to read the comments of Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian's fans. They are so protective you would think they're all dating him. There are no fans crazier and more lunatic than Justin Bieber fans
            Never said it dont exist among others, we were talking about iranians now thats why i pointed out this new generation. Fan girling is one thing among 12-16 year olds but iranians stick in this mode until they are 25+ which is fucked up

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              ^ He was splashing water to the girls in the tub with Iranian flag around him. Watch the video again.
              I saw that, what I meant is that's pretty much the "most" he did. At one point you see him dump some champagne on another player, but you don't see him drinking or jumping in the pool with the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Trolls United.

Your overall contributions on PFDC are even less worth than my so called spam threads.

I don't know why mods don't take care of this stupid behavior which is really tiring.

I'm out of here forever. Thanks for making this possible.
                Don't listen to those two idiots. What positive contributions have they made?...

Staying on topic, I hope Jahanbakhsh either stays with NEC or joins a top team in the Eredivise or England/Germany/Spain.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

http://isna.ir/fa/news/94040603019/%...A7%D8%B1%D9%85

Alireza: I have serious offer from AZ Alkmaar

There have also been offers from PSV , ajax and Feynoord, but none of these were serious.
                  Celtic offer wasn't official.

I had offers from USA,Russia, China and Persian Gulf, but I don't want to think about these.

I will decide within the next 10-14 days.

It is also possible to remain for another season with NEC if he doesn't receive a good offer.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                    http://isna.ir/fa/news/94040603019/%...A7%D8%B1%D9%85

Alireza: I have serious offer from AZ Alkmaar

There have also been offers from PSV , ajax and Feynoord, but none of these were serious.
                    Celtic offer wasn't official.

I had offers from USA,Russia, China and Persian Gulf, but I don't want to think about these.

I will decide within the next 10-14 days.

It is also possible to remain for another season with NEC if he doesn't receive a good offer.
                    if he wants to stay in holland and he has a serious offer from az, then what is he waiting for?!!

Comment

Originally posted by ایرانی View Post
                      if he wants to stay in holland and he has a serious offer from az, then what is he waiting for?!!
                      Irani bazi..

Comment

I prefer he stays at NEC honestly. I feel like he will be a star on the team again in Eredivisie. That will look good to scouts if he can do well again. I'm worried that if he moves to a better team like AZ or PSV, there is a possibility that he will get lost in the shuffle. I hope he ends up somewhere good, but it's looking likely that he will stay...

Comment

could be that AZ hasnt reached terms with NEC on transfer fee ..? and he is taking some time in hopes of a upgrade in form of PSV/ajax..?

for all we know, its probably good ol iranian bs bazargarmi..!!

Comment

Az means Europa league!!
                            I just wish Azmoun would leave sh!tty Russia for Holland too, since in Holland he would not only develop better, but also be a starter most likely and score a lot of goals.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

I had offers from USA,Russia, China and Persian Gulf ....
                              I have a feeling that those offers are from the wrong side of the Persian Gulf... it's a trap aliii!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                                I have a feeling that those offers are from the wrong side of the Persian Gulf... it's a trap aliii!!
                                Is there a right side of the Persian gulf for AJ can go to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X