This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Miss.Allayahri is a crazy one aint she? BTW, unless that is ARJ wife, couldn't that photo get in him some trouble with the conservatives in Iran?
    That is nothing but a teenage fan is taking a picture with JB. Those Iranian chicks commenting are jealous. I don't know what they gain by this. It is not like JB gives a f... or call them on a date if they do this. All for attention seeking...

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      That is nothing but a teenage fan is taking a picture with JB. Those Iranian chicks commenting are jealous. I don't know what they gain by this. It is not like JB gives a f... or call them on a date if they do this. All for attention seeking...
      Yes but hardliners are all about segregation and mahram and na mahram. Remember the issue with MMkia and Miss Gerrmany? Or why they banned women from vball so the sexes wont intermingle. We have had former players get into deep water in regards to similar situations.

Well anyway whats done is done...let's not make this a big deal so it doesn't end up getting unwanted attention.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Iranian girls and social media, match made in heaven.

Instagram and Facebook are the perfect platforms for Iranian girls to reflect their ugly behavior and to get attention. Disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Iranian girls and social media, match made in heaven.

Instagram and Facebook are the perfect platforms for Iranian girls to reflect their ugly behavior and to get attention. Disgusting
          boys and girls man.

in terms of football fans, god forbid we play another world class team and dare to lose to them that our beloved tm fans will attack their personal fan pages.
          Last edited by Farhad-7; 06-25-2015, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
            boys and girls man.

in terms of football fans, god forbid we play another world class team and dare to lose to them that our players will attack their personal fan pages.
            That's why I never bother to read those comments, because they are really aberoo rizi.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              LOL you missed the top comment on that Instagram post

Finglish: Safhe khode dokhtaras? Ah ah ah cheghadram ikbirie ghiafash, tu har aks shabie boz oftade

Iranians......
              Who the fvck enters another persons Instagram page and complains about them being ugly

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

A new lesson for Non-Iranians

NEVER EVER put a hashtag related to Iran and Iranians otherwise they will spam your page and interfere in everything
                They did that to Azmoun fans aswell

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Yes but hardliners are all about segregation and mahram and na mahram. Remember the issue with MMkia and Miss Gerrmany? Or why they banned women from vball so the sexes wont intermingle. We have had former players get into deep water in regards to similar situations.

Well anyway whats done is done...let's not make this a big deal so it doesn't end up getting unwanted attention.
                  His video with his team mates celebrating their promotion back to Eredivise was WAY worse O-zone jaan, with champagne flowing everywhere and him and his team mates in the locker room hot tub with a couple of skimpily dressed girls - not sure if they were someone's gf's or just groupies!

At any rate, I think the conservatives have better things to worry about these days like emptying body bags coming back from Iraq/Syria or trying to derail the Rouhani/Zarif nuclear deal.

They can raise a big stink about things that happen in Iran, but they know damn well that raising a stink about players like JB who are under international media radar, would raise an even bigger stink outside.

Comment

It has nothing to do with being iranian there is just not much to do in that region these days. If anything the Iranians in iran are normal on social media compared to the Saudis and Iraqis over there.

Comment

please don't hijack this thread and news/discussion about JB future with some beaches we don't care about

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        please don't hijack this thread and news/discussion about JB future with some beaches we don't care about
                        On your request I will make a new thread with Jahanbakhsh Transfer News only.

Comment

Transfer Updates on Alireza Jahanbakhsh [NEWS ONLY!]

Since the other topic of Jahanbakhsh got too off-topic I thought it was a good idea to create a separate thread for all news surrounding the potential transfer of Jahanbakhsh this summer.

I appreciate if you guys post updates, rumors, news and everything related to Jahanbakhsh.

But please take discussions to the other thread so that we all can stay updates on real news here!

I will start with some news from few days ago regarding the Brighton & Hove Albion offer:

Brighton & Hove Albion rejected by Alireza:

June 18, 2015 - Alireza Jahanbakhsh has a line put through a transfer to Brighton & Hove Albion. NEC, his current employer, had already reached an agreement with the English First Division side a ransom of two million euros. However, the Iranian sees a departure to Brighton not sit.

"Alireza wants to further develop and the style of play in The Championship not only not one of them," said Amir Hashemi agent against De Telegraaf. "Brighton wanted a decision quickly would be taken. Ali, however, needs time to after thinking about his future. Perhaps he thinks about four weeks otherwise, but at the moment he can absolutely not say yes. Brighton respects Ali's position. "

Jahanbakhsh until the summer of 2016 under contract in Nijmegen. The attacker was crowned last season with NEC convincingly to the Jupiler League champion. He was also voted best player of the competition.

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws...else-transfer/

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                            His video with his team mates celebrating their promotion back to Eredivise was WAY worse O-zone jaan, with champagne flowing everywhere and him and his team mates in the locker room hot tub with a couple of skimpily dressed girls - not sure if they were someone's gf's or just groupies!

At any rate, I think the conservatives have better things to worry about these days like emptying body bags coming back from Iraq/Syria or trying to derail the Rouhani/Zarif nuclear deal.

They can raise a big stink about things that happen in Iran, but they know damn well that raising a stink about players like JB who are under international media radar, would raise an even bigger stink outside.
                            Link to the said video? I would like to see these skanks in the skimpy dresses...you know, for science!

Comment

Some Tweets to put things in perspective:

Steve Hill ‏@smkh777 2 u2 uur geleden Vertaling weergeven
                              Alireza Jahanbakhsh ignore your agent, get down to #BHAFC, prove yourself in tier 2 & earn your Premier League stripes #AlirezaJahanbakhsh

Ben Thompson ‏@Seagulls25 24 jun. Vertaling weergeven
                              Signing Rosenior & Hemed must show jahanbakhsh we are going forward,get it signed! Ive never heard of the last 2, quality no doubt �� #bhafc

Football News ‏@FootballFurious 23 jun. Vertaling weergeven
                              “I would like to stay in Netherlands” – Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Persian Football

HITC Transfer News ‏@HITCdeadlineday 23 jun. Vertaling weergeven
                              Report: Alireza Jahanbakhsh favours move to PSV, AZ Alkmaar also interested #scottishpremiership #celticfc #celtic

Sports Mole Footy ⚽️ ‏@SMFooty 21 jun. Vertaling weergeven
                              Agent: 'Alireza Jahanbakhsh wouldn't develop in Championship' http://sm.mg/2p9tw42 #bhafc #NEC

Comment

Some updates regarding the ''interested'' clubs:

-PSV wants to get Belgian winger Lestienne who is from Serie A team Genoa.

-AZ Alkmaar is just about to sign winger Bryan Linssen who plays for Heracles Almelo in the Eredivisie.

Comment

Working...
                                X