This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
    Bakkali didn't play enough, because he acted as an asshole and therefore wasn't longer accepted in the first team. PSV has had problems with Bakkali for years. A super talent with a shit mentality. JB just has talent, but with super mentality. Those are the players that can be helpful in every team. Players like Bakkali only cause problems.

Narsingh used to be really good. Nowadays he is ok. In the Dutch national team, though, he is terrible. Everytime he has the ball, you know that the attack has failed. No reason why JB wouldn't be able to earn the starting spot.
    So Basically, are you saying Bakkali is a Baghali?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      So Basically, are you saying Bakkali is a Baghali?
      What you say is new to me and pictures on google didn't make it a lot clearer. But in this context, I guess I do understand it.
      So: yes.

Hopefully this is the answer I mean. And hopefully I haven't accidentally insulted some of you...

Comment

Baghali (it is pronounced Bakali in English) = Fava Bean (implying as person being insignificant, inept, clumsy), but if you add a certain word starting with "K" in front of Baghali, then it is an insult.

Comment

Lol iranians on social media......

Comment

^JB loves Holland or maybe Holland loves JB!

Comment

^ whats up with Miss.allahyari?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
                ^ whats up with Miss.allahyari?
                Bitches be crazy.

bitches-be-crazy-newtons-law.jpg

Comment

Some Iranians should truly be banned from social media..

Comment

Video of alireza in mashad right now.
                    https://instagram.com/p/4WSPqKEGI7/

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Well, AZ has signed a winger Bryan Linssen and the foreign winger who has an offer from PSV seems to be a Belgian player from Genoa named Lestienne. They also want to buy Berghuis, I think it's pretty much guaranteed that JB will not move to AZ or PSV at all

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                        Video of alireza in mashad right now.
                        https://instagram.com/p/4WSPqKEGI7/
                        Wasn't he suppose to come back to negotiate with teams?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Well, AZ has signed a winger Bryan Linssen and the foreign winger who has an offer from PSV seems to be a Belgian player from Genoa named Lestienne. They also want to buy Berghuis, I think it's pretty much guaranteed that JB will not move to AZ or PSV at all
                          I doubt Lestienne will leave Serie A to Eredivisie. Lestienne is a decent player who is good enough to stay in a top half Serie A team. He's also mostly a LW. Him being signed doesn't make it impossible that ARJ will also join, as their positions are different.

My prediction is that either Lestienne won't sign for PSV, and ARJ will be bought instead as a LW/RW, or Lestienne will sign, and ARJ will be bought and used as a rotation player for PSV with the opportunity to prove himself.

ARJ is not guaranteed a starting position in any top team at this point. Even Norwich or Celtic. I assume that he will be bought by a team for a lower price than $2 million as an investment/rotation player.

Remember, Lestienne could be bought and either 1.) suck and need replacing 2.) get injured, or 3.) Most likely, will not be able to play every game of the season for 90 minutes due to natural fatigue.

PSV got a big payday from Depay's sale to Man U. They could easily buy a few wingers for depth. I believe this will be ARJ's situation at any team he goes to. It will be up to ARJ himself to prove himself when given the opportunities.

Comment

^ With no new news surrounding JB and himself still being in Iran for some strange reason I am not getting my hopes up.

Comment

^ With no new news surrounding JB and himself still being in Iran for some strange reason I am not getting my hopes up.
                              Either he stays with NEC in top flight next year, or he ends up at AZ, PSV, Norwich, or Celtic. None of these are really bad options. Don't worry, be happy, Kiarash.

I don't think we'll be seeing ARJ to Qatar or Brighton or any bad decisions. The kid seems to know he needs to stay at decent teams in decent leagues to make it. He seems to have that hunger to make it. Sardar is a talented player with big dreams, but his actions aren't reflective of his intent to make it to the top like ARJ. Believe Kiarash. Until we hear ARJ to Al-Gohkhor, I'm not too worried about him. His rejecting of Brighton showed me that he's not chasing money like others.

Comment

Wasn't he suppose to come back to negotiate with teams?
                                It shows he is religious, and going to a shrine means either he is desperate or wants to make a hard decision. It doesn't show any good sign in my book ...

Comment

Working...
                                X