This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
    Yes, but he is still much better and more reliable than Alireza right now. IMO, Alireza is overpriced and that is what is keeping him away from top teams. Lower his price and much more teams will be willing to take the risk of purchasing a young player with lots of potential.
    Alireza is more of an investment.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
      Alireza is more of an investment.
      With high risk. A player who has had One good season in the Dutch Jupiler League. Lower his price and more clubs will be interested.

Comment

This is an old video of him but good to watch and review JB's progress to see he was and still is someone special.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
          With high risk. A player who has had One good season in the Dutch Jupiler League. Lower his price and more clubs will be interested.
          Not one good season, one great season.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
            Not one good season, one great season.
            Wasn't he the second best player in Eredivisie behind Memphis Depay last season? Wasn't he the guy single-handedly keeping NEC as float as long as they were? Just like Dejagah, both guys deserved to be on better teams. Dejagah was the best player for Fulham in 2014, and was the only one keeping them afloat. Dejagah should currently be on a mid-table EPL team, and Jahanbakhsh should be in a top 3 Eredivisie team. That's where their quality places them.

Poor Dejagah made the mistake of going to Arabestan, so his stock has dropped dramatically. I could have seen him at Everton after the World Cup. I remember their coach was an ESPN analyst and was gushing about how great Ashkan was, and if I'm not mistaken, I remember hearing that he was targeting him.

ARJ made the right move to reject the highest offer from Brighton. Dejagah made a big mistake to chase money instead of pushing hard in his 2-3 remaining years to make it as a star in the EPL. He could have, he was on the brink after WC 2014 Brazil. He was becoming a household name to those who follow EPL, which is a large part of the footballing community.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              Wasn't he the second best player in Eredivisie behind Memphis Depay last season? Wasn't he the guy single-handedly keeping NEC as float as long as they were? Just like Dejagah, both guys deserved to be on better teams. Dejagah was the best player for Fulham in 2014, and was the only one keeping them afloat. Dejagah should currently be on a mid-table EPL team, and Jahanbakhsh should be in a top 3 Eredivisie team. That's where their quality places them.

Poor Dejagah made the mistake of going to Arabestan, so his stock has dropped dramatically. I could have seen him at Everton after the World Cup. I remember their coach was an ESPN analyst and was gushing about how great Ashkan was, and if I'm not mistaken, I remember hearing that he was targeting him.

ARJ made the right move to reject the highest offer from Brighton. Dejagah made a big mistake to chase money instead of pushing hard in his 2-3 remaining years to make it as a star in the EPL. He could have, he was on the brink after WC 2014 Brazil. He was becoming a household name to those who follow EPL, which is a large part of the footballing community.
              In brazil during he world cup i met a lot of english fans, they all loved dejagah, they were saying how he deserves to be in a way better team than fulham, one of them was a hardcore sunderland fan and was saying how sunderland offered him a contract, dejagah had a choice to play in both bundesliga
              And the premier league, but he decided to go for the arab money
              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
              Villa + Messi =

Comment

^ Khod kardeh ra tadbir nist...

Comment

Then Dejagah got what he deserved, if his career is going down the drain now.

Comment

Zakaria Bakkali, a winger, is leaving on a free transfer from PSV (apparently a super talent who didn't want to renew his contract at the start of the season, so benched for the rest) to Valencia. One less winger in PSV, hopefully JB can get his place at PSV

Comment

PSV Management has said today that they are negotiating with an unnamed foreign winger as 2nd choice behind Luciano Narsingh.

I hope it's Alireza.

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=248767

Last paragraph.

Comment

Originally posted by siz View Post
                        Zakaria Bakkali, a winger, is leaving on a free transfer from PSV (apparently a super talent who didn't want to renew his contract at the start of the season, so benched for the rest) to Valencia. One less winger in PSV, hopefully JB can get his place at PSV
                        I know that all of us are excited for JB to join a top Dutch team but PSV might not be the best option since JB has to fight for his spot really hard. The first choice is a great Dutch player so he will be on the bench most of the times. Feyenoord or AZ can give JB more playing time. Bakkali is moving from PSV for the same reason. (Not playing enough). Anyway, JB should decide himself which club gives him the best advantages.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Yeah Narsingh is really good but JB can play on the left as well as Depay is gone. Maybe Narsingh can move to the left so that JB plays RW

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            I know that all of us are excited for JB to join a top Dutch team but PSV might not be the best option since JB has to fight for his spot really hard. The first choice is a great Dutch player so he will be on the bench most of the times. Feyenoord or AZ can give JB more playing time. Bakkali is moving from PSV for the same reason. (Not playing enough). Anyway, JB should decide himself which club gives him the best advantages.
                            yea, but thats always the problem for any player who signs for Top dog Clubs of EU..!!
                            They really have to step their games up and do so Consistently, or they'll get nail to the bench and replaced often..! still even if disposed shortly from PSV, he is very likely to get snatched up by other still decent European suitors ..!!

judging from Youtube highlights, ARJ seem to me like a reasonable Upgrade to Bakkali & atm, still Obviously inferior to Narsingh's overall quality..!!
                            Doubt PSV would move Narsigh from RW, so Alireza would have to adjust to playing LWing...!! he has done so admirably well for both NEC and TM in the past, and he claims he wants a club that would elevate his game to next level, so here you go..!!

i just hope PSV dont go further reinforcing wing play with more signings, cause then it will be a dog fight for playing minutes for the rest of the season...!! although playing in Europe adds further opportunities as well..!

i hope PSV or an AZ move materializes soon..!!

Comment

i think he should stay put with NEC. he can surly grow and learn. he is still young.
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                Bakkali didn't play enough, because he acted as an asshole and therefore wasn't longer accepted in the first team. PSV has had problems with Bakkali for years. A super talent with a shit mentality. JB just has talent, but with super mentality. Those are the players that can be helpful in every team. Players like Bakkali only cause problems.

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                Yeah Narsingh is really good but JB can play on the left as well as Depay is gone. Maybe Narsingh can move to the left so that JB plays RW
                                Narsingh used to be really good. Nowadays he is ok. In the Dutch national team, though, he is terrible. Everytime he has the ball, you know that the attack has failed. No reason why JB wouldn't be able to earn the starting spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X