This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
    Why do you think staying in NEC would be better for him? NEC is a weaker team in Eredivisie than Brighton is at championship. And as you touched upon this. There is absolutely no way he can mimic his Jupiter league stats with NEC in eredivisie. How would that exactly help him further his career if he stays in NEC? Like I said, the top tier eredivisie teams have already seen JB play and are fully aware of him. If they wanted him they would have come forward by now and made a respectful offer.

Brighton on the other hand has a history of being a great stepping stone for good players to move up to EPL. People in here are way too afraid of the championship because of what happened to Gucci. Do you guys quit dating women after having a single bad date?
    for simple reasons his agent stated for not rushing into this decision to move there
    IMO....
    *Eredivisie is simply a higher profile and more respectable league than Eng. Championship, the exposure for young new football talent also far exceeds that of EC, many more international footballers play their trade in Eredivisie than EC..!!
    I dont even think Ive ever heard of Brighton making it to EPL..!!? so why the fk should he choose an eternal 2nd rate at best club in EU football over a well respected and highly scouted , Top 5-7 EU premier league..??

*The general Fluid and Attacking style of play in Eredivisie Suits ARJ'S, far more than it would in EC..!!

*He is already settled in Dutch football and NEC, has learned quiet a bit of the culture, language and is already one of the top stars of the NEC..! Hence nearly guaranteed playing minutes and starting..!! English teams in Europe are known for splashing the bigger cash on players, having deeper than needed squads, and showing little patience with new talents who dont hit the ground running or have, injuries, early adaptation struggles, or miss too many days due to international obligation ..!! to them, including most their fans, its all about "what have you done for me lately..!" mentality..!! your often only as good as your most recent performance ..!
    from somewhat selfish perspective is TV broadcast Blackouts and the freaking intense annoyance of relying on Radio or mostly flaky fan forum comments to possibly judge ARJ's performance qualities there..!

etc etc etc...!

ps
    i applaud Hashemi for so far looking out for the best interest of his client and not bending to NEC pressures to make any hurried, inappropriate decision in regards to Brighton...!
    there are still well over a month left in transfer window and ARJ has earned every right to wait until even the last day to decide if he wants to move or stay put in NEC for his final contract year..!!
    NEC have already gained plenty of Returns for their money spent on capturing him and his paychecks & will likely Still make bank upon his still very likely departure before the new season kick-off..!! and even if they dont , they get to have services of a very capable and formidable young winger in their bid to survive the lucrative Eredivisie football for the upcoming season..!!

@ worst case if NEC Mgmt get too nasty in upcoming weeks, as a consultatory, goodwill gesture, ARJ could offer NEC, 1 year extension to his contract, All depending on the club surviving relegation and off course with a bit of bump in Pay to reflect his worth in current Eredivisie ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      for simple reasons his agent stated for not rushing into this decision to move there
      IMO....
      While I'm somewhat disinclined to even reply because at the heart of the matter you want what's best for JB from your perspective and it's hard to argue with that. I empirically disagree with virtually every point you've made on this matter so far though.

IMO....
      *Eredivisie is simply a higher profile and more respectable league than Eng. Championship, the exposure for young new football talent also far exceeds that of EC, many more international footballers play their trade in Eredivisie than EC..!!
      I dont even think Ive ever heard of Brighton making it to EPL..!!? so why the fk should he choose an eternal 2nd rate at best club in EU football over a well respected and highly scouted , Top 5-7 EU premier league..??
      Eredivisie as a matter of fact is neither higher profile nor more respectable than Championship.

Championship is bigger than Eredivisie both literally and figuratively:
      http://www.transfermarkt.com/champio...wettbewerb/GB2
      http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/eredi...wettbewerb/NL1

Also, Eredivisie is ranked 9th in Europe by EUFA which in itself is rather dubious because its ahead of Belgium's league.
      http://www.uefa.com/memberassociatio...kings/country/

As far as scouting goes I'd be somewhat reluctant to argue against Eredivisie getting better international scouts. However, championship gets far better EPL scouts. Shall we call it a tie?

And who cares that Brighton hasn't been in top flight for over 30 years. He's not going to marry the club. He's going to use it as a stepping stone to move to EPL. Which Brighton has been good for recently for several players.

*The general Fluid and Attacking style of play in Eredivisie Suits ARJ'S, far more than it would in EC..!!
      This is another valid and logical statement to a layman's eye. However, not so much once you examine it closely and dissect it. I'd even go on to enhance it and say Eredivisie follows a far more ATTRACTIVE fluid, and attacking football style than Championship. No disputes there. I wouldn't even dispute that its more suited for Jahanbakhsh's rather agile and flashy game. However, just because it's suited for him vis a vis making life easier for him and makes him look better than he is doesn't mean that it's necessarily better for his development. As is evident by his "less than ideal" performances for TM recently. These dutch teams simply don't defend, it's end to end. In a real world though outside of this "dutch bubble" while playing real football, specially at the national level teams tend to do some defending. Even Turkmenistan has a better defensive line up than some of these Eredivisie teams. So I raise this question, in terms of his productivity for TM, which is better for him to roam free in Eredivisie with pathetic defending or to gain much needed experience against tough, physical, and defensive minded teams in the Championship? Taking which route would provides him with a better repertoire as an asset for TM?

*He is already settled in Dutch football and NEC, has learned quiet a bit of the culture, language and is already one of the top stars of the NEC..! Hence nearly guaranteed playing minutes and starting..!! English teams in Europe are known for splashing the bigger cash on players, having deeper than needed squads, and showing little patience with new talents who dont hit the ground running or have, injuries, early adaptation struggles, or miss too many days due to international obligation ..!! to them, including most their fans, its all about "what have you done for me lately..!" mentality..!! your often only as good as your most recent performance ..!
      from somewhat selfish perspective is TV broadcast Blackouts and the freaking intense annoyance of relying on Radio or mostly flaky fan forum comments to possibly judge ARJ's performance qualities there..!
      That's simply a logical fallacy. Why did he ever leave Iran in the first place if being "settled in" and getting cozy and feeling all warm and fuzzy was a concern for him? And there isn't much of a cultural difference among Western Europeans in the first place. It's rather quite nuanced and mostly unnoticeable to untrained eyes and quite irrelevant as far as this discussion is concerned. Not to mention language isn't a problem as he speaks far better English than Dutch. Jahanbakhsh has already proven that he can adapt himself to his environment as he's already done so before. And this shift would be far more easier than the first time. Their fan mentality is irrelevant as they're not decision makers, however, you're simply being biased because you're drawing all of your insight and negativity from the failure that was Gucci. And as I have mentioned previously. Jahanbakhsh's case is not comparable with Gucci, as he's not a striker, and there wouldn't be nearly as much pressure on him to score everygame.

Meh, it pains me to do this. But I suppose I must concede on the broadcasting bit. But, then again. The idea is that he'd only be there for one season, and looking up and ahead to EPL. As he would be snatched up by an EPL team if he performs well in Championship.

ps
      i applaud Hashemi for so far looking out for the best interest of his client and not bending to NEC pressures to make any hurried, inappropriate decision in regards to Brighton...!
      there are still well over a month left in transfer window and ARJ has earned every right to wait until even the last day to decide if he wants to move or stay put in NEC for his final contract year..!!
      NEC have already gained plenty of Returns for their money spent on capturing him and his paychecks & will likely Still make bank upon his still very likely departure before the new season kick-off..!! and even if they dont , they get to have services of a very capable and formidable young winger in their bid to survive the lucrative Eredivisie football for the upcoming season..!!

@ worst case if NEC Mgmt get too nasty in upcoming weeks, as a consultatory, goodwill gesture, ARJ could offer NEC, 1 year extension to his contract, All depending on the club surviving relegation and off course with a bit of bump in Pay to reflect his worth in current Eredivisie ..!!
      Why are you applauding this guy? He's displaying all the glaring conditions of an inept scallywag agent. If he was any good, he wouldn't have let Jahanbakhsh languish for a year at Jupiters league. Also, you shouldn't take NEC's displeasure lighty as they wouldn't be acting like such ungrateful bastards if they didn't have any concrete cause for concern. Because it would be simply against their interest to turn down a higher offer for JB even if it is 4 weeks from now on. But as far as my understanding of the situation. No other bid has been accepted by the club other than Albion's. Maybe they're concerned over lack of any other tangible prospects than simply being ingrates trying to force JB's hand which would be detrimental to their own pockets IF he does indeed have better potential prospects.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Eredivisie is certainly not worse than the Russian, Ukranian or even Portuguese leagues. UEFA's raking is based on the results in the euopean competitions which does not reflect the The overall quality of the league.

Comment

i must say the norwich kit looks fine

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
              Get ready for Seagull's kit.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                Really don't see a better team stepping up for ARJ...although Norwich hasn't made a move yet either.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Yup, certainly haven't seen anything in the local press regarding him for weeks. There hasn't actually been anything about wingers at all despite the fact we need one or even two.

Comment

At this point may Norwich be a better chance at least it will play in Premier league. I am sort of disappointed by Feyenoord not showing any interest in JB.

Comment

"New ground rules - but recruitment could be tougher for Albion this summerhttp://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/13344172.display/

Comment

Jahanbakhsh close to signing with Celtic.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=230701

Comment

^usual bs. Post it in BS transfer thread.

Comment

I really hope he goes to Celtic much better than PL
                            sigpic

Comment

He will stay in Holland, mark my words
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

let's hope he doesn't end up in Al Qadesia

Comment

Working...
                                X