Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how ARJ thread turned into Mobali discussion!? Oh it's PFDC!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      I wonder how ARJ thread turned into Mobali discussion!? Oh it's PFDC!
      All because I posted a video of Etemadi throwing something at Kazemian. Khak bar saram.

Comment

Glad to see most here agree with me on Mobali.

to sum it up.

Mobali: yes
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Mobali was a G. I wish he had continued progressing. If he had gone to Europe and stayed, he could have been great. Sad his career is where it's at. His free kick goal against Iraq in the AC 2011 made me wanna cry from happiness. Great player who had his potential ruined.

On Jahanbakhsh, I must say that I couldn't be happier that him and Azmoun have changed the trend to promote young players like Ezatollahi to leave Iran when they get the chance. Despite all the anti-kharej hate on the boards, we all know these 3 players will be miles ahead of guys with potential who stay in Iran. Staying in IPL is career suicide. Going to Arabestan at a young age is worse. Thank God JB didn't go there this year. Damned if those Qataris didn't try though.

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
            And Karimi had no technique and skill, Daie couldn't finish to save his own life, mahdavikia was as slow as a snail, and bagheri couldn't shoot a football on net
            yes, and nikbahkt was going to Atletico Madrid, Hosseini is Cannavaro-like, and Mobali is a talent.

All ridiculous things.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              Mobali was a G. I wish he had continued progressing. If he had gone to Europe and stayed, he could have been great. Sad his career is where it's at. His free kick goal against Iraq in the AC 2011 made me wanna cry from happiness. Great player who had his potential ruined.
              On Jahanbakhsh, I must say that I couldn't be happier that him and Azmoun have changed the trend to promote young players like Ezatollahi to leave Iran when they get the chance. Despite all the anti-kharej hate on the boards, we all know these 3 players will be miles ahead of guys with potential who stay in Iran. Staying in IPL is career suicide. Going to Arabestan at a young age is worse. Thank God JB didn't go there this year. Damned if those Qataris didn't try though.
              They did try; just as Russian clubs. He said no to them, as his carreer is more important right now than money.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
                They did try; just as Russian clubs. He said no to them, as his carreer is more important right now than money.
                Yeah, I agree with you. My wording was weird, but I meant to say that the Qataris did try.

Comment

A win for NEC this weekend against Almere City will give them the title of 1/4 season champions of the second division meaning they will be guaranteed a promotional playoff spot. As usual, Jahanbakhsh is expected to start. I am a little unfamiliar with the promotion system used in the Jupiler league, so Dutch members please correct me if I am mistaken:

"NEC first prize of seasonal pack

NIJMEGEN - Ruud Brood fog Friday only Paco van Moorsel for the away match against Almere City FC. The rest of the selection of NEC is fit, but the injury are midfielder gives the coach headaches. ,, He has been there for four weeks with an ankle strap. That is against us. Therefore, let's have an MRI scan. We want to know why he gets a kickback every time. "

The leader of the first division in Almere can take the first prize of the season. The first period ,, title is at stake. Important because then you are assured of a place in the play-offs for promotion to the Premier League. And you saw it last season at Sparta. Who in the end nowhere in sight, but were almost even promoted via the playoffs. That was really close. "

Although Almere City only seventeenth state, watches Bread for underestimation. ,, They ADO eliminated from the Cup. In The Hague, and after a delay. That says enough. "

Expected formation NEC Smits; Appiah, Van Eijden, Haitz, Conboy; Breinburg, Foor, Daemen; Jahanbakhsh, Ars, Limbombe."

http://www.destentor.nl/algemeen/spo...kken-1.4561506

Comment

Will he be joining the Portugal camp? If yes, then when?

Comment

Almere City - N.E.C.
                      Friday, October 3, 2014
                      Kickoff: 20:00 CET

There will be a live broadcast on paid tv channel Fox Sports Netherlands, so it is expected that there will be a livestream as well.
                      Current standings:

sigpic

Comment

Cheers NEC is OK. Your posts are always amusing and educational about NEC!

I love the passion you have for the club, just like we love JB

Comment

Two Iranian players in the starting formations. Etemadi starts as goalkeeper for Almere City
                          sigpic

Comment

any links??

Comment

http://cdn.livetv.sx/webplayer.php?t...91&ci=165&si=1
                              sigpic

Comment

HAHAHA I SAID IT !! I SAID THAT ETEMADI COULD PLAY!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X