Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

English teams are not much different than arab teams in terms of their expectations from players. I really hope he remains in the Netherlands.

Having said that, I believe Alireza has the correct attitude and all the necessary ingredients for him to succeed sooner or later, no matter where he's gonna play.

Comment

thought he was close to a psv or az move?

I really hope goes to psv.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        The top Liga Adelante teams would eat Championships alive in terms of technique, skills and the tactical approach to the game.

I find Premier League teams tactically weak organized (except Chelsea) and that was on full display during the K.O stages of the Champions League, so let alone one tier below. Watch back Arsenal - Monaco and Barcelona - Manchester City. English football is mostly kick and rush based on pure stamina and psychical aspect of the game.

There are no ideas behind the game, I have seen few Championship play-off games like Middlesbrough against Brentford and the level was below Eredivisie standards. Players were not really technical and really missed vision.
        EPL is without a doubt the toughest league in the world right now. EPL doesn't have a Real Madrid or a Barcelona like team (no league does), but it has a flood of top quality international stars including some damned good English players like Wilshere, Terry, Wallcott, Rooney...I don't think any league gets the exposure that EPL gets through worldwide TV coverage either which is blessing for any professional player. I think it's unfair to say that EPL is just kick and rush; it is not. (ask Jose Maurihnio; he knows better)

Championship is a different story however. I hope ARJ either chooses to remain in NEC or moves to an EPL team.
        "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

guys 90% he goes to Brighton

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=229875

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=229865

Comment

damn..
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

england is not that bad, is better than arab team,they are paying 2 million for him

Comment

it seems brighton wanna improve alot, buying him can be good for them, just not sure how good is it for alireza

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Brighton is not worth following. The Championship does not even have broadcast, we can't follow Jahanbakhsh AGAIN.

Getting tired of our players ending up in second tier leagues.

Every time we have expectations from our players in the summer, the transfer window turns into an absolute crapfest.

Well done Ali and your amateurish agent to think that Brighton is an upgrade from your current team :|

Comment

Originally posted by ایرانی View Post
                    thought he was close to a psv or az move?

I really hope goes to psv.
                    Fabricated by his sh*t agent.

Comment

Yeah this is for sure a surprise.

I think Ali's point of view is that he was able to go to holland and excel and show himself to be a great player.

It feels like he wants to get closer to EPL by going to brighton. If so I would have to commend his confidence and more so his patience and maturity.

Neither I nor most of you are gonna like this move but I can somewhat see where it is coming from.

Still, I'm holding out for a last minute move to PSV!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Brighton is not worth following. The Championship does not even have broadcast, we can't follow Jahanbakhsh AGAIN.

Getting tired of our players ending up in second tier leagues.

Every time we have expectations from our players in the summer, the transfer window turns into an absolute crapfest.

Well done Ali and your amateurish agent to think that Brighton is an upgrade from your current team :|
                        what nonsense

championship has no broadcast?

championship is probably the most exciting, hardly fought, most physical and toughest league in Europe.

Any player developed there will be a proper footballer

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                            what nonsense

championship has no broadcast?

championship is probably the most exciting, hardly fought, most physical and toughest league in Europe.

Any player developed there will be a proper footballer
                            When Ghoochannejhad was at Charlton, hardly any of his games were broadcasted as you could only listen to a radio stream.

And if any player will be developed to a proper footballer, then what happened to the same Ghoochannejhad? He got wasted on the bench after moving from a TOP Belgian club like Standard Liege. And now he is in Qatar.

Khalas

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

I knew staying with NEC in the Jupiler League would hurt Ali in the long run. Had he played one more season in the Eredivisie I'm sure that he would have had concrete interest and offers from teams like PSV and Feyenoord. Facts are, Jupiler League is very weak and last year the best transfer a Dutch player could get was a third division English team.

Adding this Brighton move, this would be a 2nd career mistake by Ali risking a possible relegation to the third division and getting wasted to the bench ending up getting loaned till his contract ends.

In England, they will bench you in no time when you perform few games below expectations.

Still I wish the best of luck to Alireza if he really thinks this is the right way to go.

Comment

It's up to himself. He is still in Rasht so nothing is clear.

The Iranian link is just a translation of Kiarash's dutch article

Comment

Working...
                                X