Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have any idea why he's heading to Paris today?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ2008 View Post
      Anyone have any idea why he's heading to Paris today?
      Tourism? Final of the French Open?

Comment

He want to bring the song 'niggas in paris' to a whole new level

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
          Hahahaha good one. But seriously he may just be going there for holiday and/or transit to England. Guess we will find out soon in a week or two.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
          Transit to England via Paris from Holland, now that was funny

Sendt fra min HTC One med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

Lol I see what I did there. Even I have to admit that was funny.

It's 2am here. Im sleepy

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

Holland? Wasn't he in Iran? At least in the video posted in this thread a page back?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                Holland? Wasn't he in Iran? At least in the video posted in this thread a page back?
                Oh yeah, you're right. But still, he wouldn't go via Paris, either Dubai or Istanbul or Frankfurt or Vienna.

Comment

Comment

your sure he is going to psg?

Comment

lame 10min clip of him running and stretching probably released to ease injury worries ahead of possible suitors offering bids for his services..!!??
                      probably heading to Paris for further medical examinations..? check his recovery progress..??
                      anyone know what NEC has quoted as the nature of his latest injury ..?
                      all i remember, is that he pulled a hammy some 2-4 games before the end of the season and from then on he barely featured for NEC..??

Comment

We are relegation magnets! I hope JB doesn't land in another team like Rostov.

Comment

Interview with Hashemi again, but this sounds for some reason a bit more realistic than the last ones.
                          http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/az-of-psv-ee...ahanbakhsh.htm

The most important things:
                          AZ and PSV are interested, but haven't officially shown interest, as they first have to sell players, before they can buy Alireza.
                          More than one club has already offered to pay the right amount, which is estimated around 2 million.
                          The clubs that have officially shown interest (and probably are the ones paying enough) are Brighton Hove & Albion, Spartak Moscow, New York City and some clubs from China and the Middle-East. But Hashemi says that Alireza will choose for his carreer and not the money and that therefore those last clubs (unsure if these include Spartak and NYC, but it is very clear he means the Chinese and Middle-Eastern clubs) won't be his destination.
                          Norwich hasn't offered anything, but they are considering it.

So I guess that the reason Hashemi is waiting and getting attention in the media, is to let the other clubs become nervous, which can make these clubs act faster.

Comment

^thank you very much for the translation.
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Come On PSV
                              throw NEC a bone already..! you got 25mil already in transfer piggie..!!

i bet if PSV or even AZ show any concrete offer, ARJ would jump to close the deal..!

Comment

I am a NYC season ticket holder..... while the MLS is definitely a step above Middle Eastern/Chinese leagues, I'd rather him go to PSV/Norwich. That being said if its between Brighton, Middle East, China and NYC...come to America Ali!

Comment

Working...
                                X